Sonic Chao
18 posters

Which sonic game is your favourite?

Sonic Chao
    Sonic Chao

Which sonic game is your favourite? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep3

Which sonic game is your favourite? Empty Which sonic game is your favourite?

Post by Sonic Chao January 9th 2011, 2:07 pm

Hello,

please tell me if there is a thread like this.

Okay, this is pretty simple. Tell which sonic game you like the best, and why.

I honestly l)ke Sonic adventure dx. It has a good story, and it got chao garden!

Tell me yours ;) :D
    Sonic Chao
    Sonic Chao

Rep3

Which sonic game is your favourite? Empty Re: Which sonic game is your favourite?

Post by Sonic Chao January 9th 2011, 2:58 pm

Post away!
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Which sonic game is your favourite? Empty Re: Which sonic game is your favourite?

Post by JMan January 9th 2011, 3:25 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 really like the 2players
    AMT
    AMT

Rep0

Post by AMT January 9th 2011, 4:04 pm

Sonic Heroes, I suppose.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Which sonic game is your favourite? Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 9th 2011, 5:37 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, if you could not tell.
    MD Gamer
    MD Gamer

Rep0

Post by MD Gamer January 9th 2011, 9:19 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog 2. While the first one is still a very good platformer, the sequel polished the concept even further. Spin Dash, 2 Acts instead of 3 and more Zones, music that still plays in my head every now and then. I also grew up with that one.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Which sonic game is your favourite? VOZLn

Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? Zigzag10Which sonic game is your favourite? White10Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 9th 2011, 9:54 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Rush...

choices.... I choose.... the one on the right
    Stranger
    Stranger

Rep1

Post by Stranger January 12th 2011, 12:59 pm

Which sonic game is your favourite? Sonic_cd_frontcover_large_gZpcppu5Ggf5EZi
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord January 12th 2011, 1:45 pm

Sonic Adventure 2
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Which sonic game is your favourite? Imagee10

Which sonic game is your favourite? Blackr10Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? Zigzag10Which sonic game is your favourite? White10Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 12th 2011, 3:08 pm

Stranger wrote:Which sonic game is your favourite? Sonic_cd_frontcover_large_gZpcppu5Ggf5EZi
    Does this mean you prefer the JP/EU version or just CD general.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Rep1

Post by Stranger January 12th 2011, 3:14 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Stranger wrote:Which sonic game is your favourite? Sonic_cd_frontcover_large_gZpcppu5Ggf5EZi
    Does this mean you prefer the JP/EU version or just CD general.

Yeah I prefer the JP/EU version but only by a little.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom January 12th 2011, 6:49 pm

Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Close second would be Chaotix, then Sonic Adventure, and then Sonic 4.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 12th 2011, 9:18 pm

I'm thinking either Sonic 3 & Knuckles or Sonic Colors (It's actually really good), although Smash Brothers is a close third (if you count it as a Sonic game).
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 13th 2011, 6:59 am

After SA2B, I'd probably choose Rush Adventure and then yes... believe it or not: Sonic 2 or Sonic Spinball.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix January 14th 2011, 12:40 pm

nuva500 wrote:although Smash Brothers is a close third (if you count it as a Sonic game).

It isn't.

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:SA2B

You do know Battle wasn't the original game, correct?

Anyways, my favorite is Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 14th 2011, 12:59 pm

Some people don't always like the original better. For instance, I like Sonic Adventure DX better then the original pretty much because you can play Metal Sonic. And while Smash Brothers may be a Kirby game (I can back this up) it still has Sonic in it, right? Right?
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix January 15th 2011, 6:18 pm

How on Earth is it a Kirby game?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Which sonic game is your favourite? Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? Zigzag10Which sonic game is your favourite? White10Which sonic game is your favourite? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 15th 2011, 7:59 pm

SEGA Dude wrote:How on Earth is it a Kirby game?

Yeah It's so a Metal Gear game!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 15th 2011, 8:15 pm

See, its made by the people who made Kirby, the story is very similar to Amazing Mirror (especially the last level), the achievement system is directly ripped from Air Ride, boss rush is exactly like the boss rush in other kirby games (granted, its a boss rush, there's not really much you can do with it), and Kirby's in it. Thus it's a Kirby game.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern January 15th 2011, 8:49 pm

nuva500 wrote:See, its made by the people who made Kirby, the story is very similar to Amazing Mirror (especially the last level), the achievement system is directly ripped from Air Ride, boss rush is exactly like the boss rush in other kirby games (granted, its a boss rush, there's not really much you can do with it), and Kirby's in it. Thus it's a Kirby game.

1. Lot's of games use a broken up and destroyed rehash of their previous levels as their last level.

2. Boss rush? How can you even include that?

3. Kirby was in Super Smash Bros. and Melee. So you're logic would say that those two are both Kirby games?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 15th 2011, 9:32 pm

Like I said, the boss rush didn't really count. I was just mentioning similarities is all. I also wasn't referring to the whole "break up previous levels and put it together," I was saying that playing, the actual playing, of the level feels and looks almost just like Amazing Mirror. Have you played Amazing Mirror?
    And melee and original are made by Hal Laboratories (unless I'm grossly misinformed), so its up to you how you look at them.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 15th 2011, 9:57 pm

SEGA Dude wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:although Smash Brothers is a close third (if you count it as a Sonic game).

It isn't.

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:SA2B

You do know Battle wasn't the original game, correct?

Anyways, my favorite is Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

I have never played the original SA2, so that is why I chose SA2B. And I like the 2P mode as well.

And I think SSBB Brawl is as much as a Kirby games as it is Mario, Sonic, and Ice Climbers, etc.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 15th 2011, 11:18 pm

You make a valid point SA2, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter.
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 16th 2011, 12:33 am

nuva500 wrote:Like I said, the boss rush didn't really count. I was just mentioning similarities is all. I also wasn't referring to the whole "break up previous levels and put it together," I was saying that playing, the actual playing, of the level feels and looks almost just like Amazing Mirror. Have you played Amazing Mirror?
    And melee and original are made by Hal Laboratories (unless I'm grossly misinformed), so its up to you how you look at them.

not really, it plays like a generic platformer-brawler, if anything.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 16th 2011, 1:10 am

Your opinion obviously differs from mine, and I'll end the argument now. I understand that what I see as Kirby, you see as...something else. Anyways, I believe this has gone off topic long enough. I would add something on topic to further this statement, except I'm not sure I can really add any more, so I'm just gonna shut up now =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content