Boom
NeoMetalSonic
Army
12 posters

Keep the new Background or the old one?

Poll

New or Old

[ 1 ]
    Keep the new Background or the old one? Bar_le1114%Keep the new Background or the old one? Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Keep the new Background or the old one? Bar_le1186%Keep the new Background or the old one? Bar_ri11 [86%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Army
    Army

Keep the new Background or the old one? VOZLn

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13Keep the new Background or the old one? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Keep the new Background or the old one? Empty Keep the new Background or the old one?

Post by Army March 6th 2009, 7:39 pm

I vote Old
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Keep the new Background or the old one? Imagee10

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10

Rep35

Keep the new Background or the old one? Empty Re: Keep the new Background or the old one?

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 6th 2009, 7:40 pm

I choose OLD
    Boom
    Boom

Keep the new Background or the old one? GOMM8

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep1

Keep the new Background or the old one? Empty Re: Keep the new Background or the old one?

Post by Boom March 6th 2009, 7:41 pm

New.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 6th 2009, 7:45 pm

The way it looks now is alright. I don't like the new icons though. Change them back to the old ones.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 6th 2009, 7:52 pm

it burns the eyes! it burns the eyes!!! ack it looks so mismatched and take forever to load.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Keep the new Background or the old one? Kz2PK

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog March 6th 2009, 7:59 pm

Omnihush wrote:it burns the eyes! it burns the eyes!!! ack it looks so mismatched and take forever to load.

Really? it loaded very quickly for me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Keep the new Background or the old one? ZtZYh

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13Keep the new Background or the old one? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 6th 2009, 8:07 pm

The styles don't seem to match at least. I vote the non-existant third option: something new.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 6th 2009, 8:08 pm

Kapus wrote:
    Omnihush wrote:it burns the eyes! it burns the eyes!!! ack it looks so mismatched and take forever to load.

Really? it loaded very quickly for me.
    It loads quickly for me too.
    Zez
    Zez

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 6th 2009, 8:11 pm

Kapus needs to join this argument.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 6th 2009, 8:23 pm

old one or i'm leaving. place is simply too ugly.
    and yes i should already be gone but i rechecked
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

Keep the new Background or the old one? Kz2PK

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog March 6th 2009, 8:33 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:The styles don't seem to match at least. I vote the non-existant third option: something new.

Thats what I plan to do. add a new one.
    I'm open for suggestions.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 6th 2009, 8:51 pm

Eggman's Base
    sykog
    sykog

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 6th 2009, 10:14 pm

Keep all of the colors, but change the topic icons back.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 6th 2009, 10:18 pm

sykog77 wrote:Keep all of the colors, but change the topic icons back.
    codeorange

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 6th 2009, 11:38 pm

You need to change it back to the old background, and then maybe find a new darker blue background. The new background is simply too bright for me. I don't think the new background is a good fit. I believe a darker shade of blue would go better with these forums.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalg10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 7th 2009, 4:20 am

Army the Hedgehog wrote:I vote Old
    Zez
    Zez

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 7th 2009, 4:21 am

Ugh... ~_~
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 7th 2009, 9:31 am

Zezima wrote:Ugh... ~_~
    lol i guess you just have bad taste.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Keep the new Background or the old one? ZtZYh

Keep the new Background or the old one? Blackr10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medalw11Keep the new Background or the old one? Zigzag10Keep the new Background or the old one? White10Keep the new Background or the old one? Medal13Keep the new Background or the old one? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 7th 2009, 1:07 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Zezima wrote:Ugh... ~_~
    lol i guess you just have bad taste.
    Zezima has great tastes, they just differ from your own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content