The ancient lands.

5 posters

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development

Plix
    Plix

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Empty Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development

Post by Plix February 1st 2011, 2:33 pm

http://www.segabits.com/?p=7017
    Doodle
    Doodle

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Kz2PK

Rep5

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Empty Re: Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development

Post by Doodle February 1st 2011, 2:58 pm

1. Why exactly did you post about 50 times in three minutes?

2. 80% of this information is old
    Plix
    Plix

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development VOZLn

Rep13

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Empty Re: Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development

Post by Plix February 1st 2011, 3:19 pm

1.) 22 times in 24 minutes...hmm, just posting news that I slacked off on from about the past month, trying to stimulate new discussion I would like to participate in?

2.) Ok, cool. Then take the 20% and appreciate that it had something new.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 13th 2011, 10:17 am

I never knew any of this. Somewhat quite interesting.
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 13th 2011, 10:24 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:I never knew any of this. Somewhat quite interesting.

and you call yourself a fan

I should beat you

with a stick
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:I never knew any of this. Somewhat quite interesting.

I should beat you

with a stick

So you mean to tell me that just because I have a lack of knowledge in one area of Sonic I'm not a fan?

If you know everything sir, please tell me because I'm highly doubtful you know everything about the franchise.

I've seen a lot of your comments here and all I can say is that you better watch out. You don't want to talk back to a bigger fish in the pond. Just some friendly advice.
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 13th 2011, 2:21 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Suspicious Bush wrote:

I should beat you

with a stick

So you mean to tell me that just because I have a lack of knowledge in one area of Sonic I'm not a fan?

If you know everything sir, please tell me because I'm highly doubtful you know everything about the franchise.

I've seen a lot of your comments here and all I can say is that you better watch out. You don't want to talk back to a bigger fish in the pond. Just some friendly advice.

You're not real good at this whole sarcasm thing, y'know?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Imagee10

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Blackr10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medalw11Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Zigzag10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development White10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medal13Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 13th 2011, 4:38 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Be careful joe he's a tough guy you don't want to mess with him
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 13th 2011, 6:41 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Suspicious Bush wrote:

Be careful joe he's a tough guy you don't want to mess with him

I know, he's scary. I'm afraid he'll track me down.
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Schismatist February 13th 2011, 7:12 pm

Interesting watch I guess. It only reminds me how much I despise Adventure 2 though.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 14th 2011, 9:15 am

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Sarcasm doesn't exist online because it is undetectable. If you truly were sarcastic, I apologize. I took it seriously. As I said, emotion is undetectable by text so I can't tell if you mean it or not.
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 14th 2011, 10:39 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Suspicious Bush wrote:

Sarcasm doesn't exist online because it is undetectable. If you truly were sarcastic, I apologize. I took it seriously. As I said, emotion is undetectable by text so I can't tell if you mean it or not.

If sarcasm was undetectable by text, Neo would have 100% less personality.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Blackr10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medalw11Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Zigzag10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development White10Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medal13Unseen64 tells us how SA2 changed in development Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 14th 2011, 11:40 am

You said that as if I was never popular
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 15th 2011, 11:33 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

If sarcasm was undetectable by text, Neo would have 100% less personality.
    Is this more sarcasm?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 16th 2011, 12:09 pm

You can't seriously be this dense
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 16th 2011, 4:34 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:You can't seriously be this dense
    Excuse me, how do you measure density again? I don't think density has been measured through cyberspace yet.

Am I as dense as this SA2 info? Because I found it pretty dense-criptive and informational.
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Rep0

Post by Schismatist February 16th 2011, 10:56 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:You can't seriously be this dense
    Excuse me, how do you measure density again? I don't think density has been measured through cyberspace yet.

Am I as dense as this SA2 info? Because I found it pretty dense-criptive and informational.
    Yet it seems as if no one has done better. Seriously, Unseen64 is just using the information that's been confirmed, do you really think that they would go out of their way, to sneak into Sega, snatch a copy of the Sonic Adventure 2 prototype, make a video about it, and think that all of it was worth it when they're rotting in jail?
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 17th 2011, 9:50 pm

Schismatist wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

Yet it seems as if no one has done better. Seriously, Unseen64 is just using the information that's been confirmed, do you really think that they would go out of their way, to sneak into Sega, snatch a copy of the Sonic Adventure 2 prototype, make a video about it, and think that all of it was worth it when they're rotting in jail?

I'm missing your point...?
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Rep0

Post by Schismatist February 17th 2011, 9:53 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Schismatist wrote:
    I'm missing your point...?
    Nevermind, now I know that you can see density through internet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content