The ancient lands.

4 posters

My Work is Public Property, I Think

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

My Work is Public Property, I Think VOZLn

My Work is Public Property, I Think Medalw11My Work is Public Property, I Think Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

My Work is Public Property, I Think Empty My Work is Public Property, I Think

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 25th 2011, 10:54 pm

In science, I’m stuck working in a group with a bunch of idiots. Therefore, I end up having to do most of the work. One girl was doing a slide on pneumonia. It was our last day, we had little time left, and she had absolutely NOTHING written down. I took over and finished the slide. Then, she went and put her name at the bottom, and said that she deserved partial credit because it was hers to start with. She wrote absolutely NOTHING on the final product! Just wait until Monday when we go up and present. It’s going to be so painful to hear the teacher criticize her as she reads off of the slide.

My mom told me to just let her take the credit, because my teacher already knows and things like this are going to happen, whether I like it or not. Well, I don’t like it.

So, I come home after going to detention (I hit a guy in my class a few days ago) and get onto the computer. When I log onto the Warrior Cats forums and go to the Doctor Who RP I’ve joined in the off-topic roleplay section, which I have been visiting for two days, I see that while I was gone someone joined with two male twins, Ashton and Aiden. At first, I say, “Hey, new twins. That’s cool. Aiden sounds like Caiden. Hehe!” and I keep going. Nothing new. They’re walking around the TARDIS when I stop dead in my tracks. ASHTON AND AIDEN? TWINS? How blind do they think I am? I check their joining forms. They’re not completely human, they have strange powers they don’t have much about, they share an iPod and use their twin telepathy to communicate what they’re listening to, they’re in sync all the time, and talk to each other through their brains non-stop. Sound familiar? Of course it does! It’s because it was ripped off of MY Ash and Caiden! The RPer claims that they are old characters and he/she had no idea about the Cortson twins, but I’m having suspicious feelings about this.

This is the first time I’ve used Ash and Caiden on that site, and I haven’t spoke too much about them, so this mystery author has to be from somewhere else.

It’s like my life is an episode of Hannah Montana.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

My Work is Public Property, I Think Medalw11My Work is Public Property, I Think Zigzag10My Work is Public Property, I Think White10My Work is Public Property, I Think Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

My Work is Public Property, I Think Empty Re: My Work is Public Property, I Think

Post by Auflodern March 29th 2011, 4:26 pm

wut?
    Jmh
    Jmh

My Work is Public Property, I Think Imagee10

My Work is Public Property, I Think Medalw11My Work is Public Property, I Think White10My Work is Public Property, I Think Medal13

Rep67

My Work is Public Property, I Think Empty Re: My Work is Public Property, I Think

Post by Jmh March 29th 2011, 7:35 pm

Cool story sis!
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

My Work is Public Property, I Think Medalw11My Work is Public Property, I Think Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 30th 2011, 6:59 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:In science, I’m stuck working in a group with a bunch of idiots. Therefore, I end up having to do most of the work. One girl was doing a slide on pneumonia. It was our last day, we had little time left, and she had absolutely NOTHING written down. I took over and finished the slide. Then, she went and put her name at the bottom, and said that she deserved partial credit because it was hers to start with. She wrote absolutely NOTHING on the final product! Just wait until Monday when we go up and present. It’s going to be so painful to hear the teacher criticize her as she reads off of the slide.

My mom told me to just let her take the credit, because my teacher already knows and things like this are going to happen, whether I like it or not. Well, I don’t like it.

So, I come home after going to detention (I hit a guy in my class a few days ago) and get onto the computer. When I log onto the Warrior Cats forums and go to the Doctor Who RP I’ve joined in the off-topic roleplay section, which I have been visiting for two days, I see that while I was gone someone joined with two male twins, Ashton and Aiden. At first, I say, “Hey, new twins. That’s cool. Aiden sounds like Caiden. Hehe!” and I keep going. Nothing new. They’re walking around the TARDIS when I stop dead in my tracks. ASHTON AND AIDEN? TWINS? How blind do they think I am? I check their joining forms. They’re not completely human, they have strange powers they don’t have much about, they share an iPod and use their twin telepathy to communicate what they’re listening to, they’re in sync all the time, and talk to each other through their brains non-stop. Sound familiar? Of course it does! It’s because it was ripped off of MY Ash and Caiden! The RPer claims that they are old characters and he/she had no idea about the Cortson twins, but I’m having suspicious feelings about this.

This is the first time I’ve used Ash and Caiden on that site, and I haven’t spoke too much about them, so this mystery author has to be from somewhere else.

It’s like my life is an episode of Hannah Montana.

Well, it's hard to prove them wrong. Of course, it's hard to prove them right, too. I think it's best to just let it be.

Plus, even if they copied your characters, shouldn't you take it as a statement of flattery(not even sure if I said that right, sorry)? Your characters were obviously good/interesting enough for them to copy in the first place.

Also, DOCTOR WHO! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH! My Work is Public Property, I Think Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy_Jco4xjokYF48gTPjX2FDkU5p8mfQXvBfkGaUGmwVx61aW1F&t=1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content