The Blue Blur
Jmh
SonicFanPS2
8 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro VOZLn

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Empty The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 25th 2011, 8:55 pm

It's purdy.
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Imagee10

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro White10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13

Rep67

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro

Post by Jmh April 25th 2011, 10:33 pm

Thanks for posting Bob.

Truly is nostalgic.
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro WFmvl

Rep0

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro

Post by The Blue Blur April 26th 2011, 12:03 am

Reminds When I Played The Game I Still Have It so Im Not Buying This
    Jmh
    Jmh

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro White10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 26th 2011, 1:53 am

The Blue Blur wrote:Reminds When I Played The Game I Still Have It so Im Not Buying This
    But it's the best game ever.... IN 3D!!!
    The Blue Blur
    The Blue Blur

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro WFmvl

Rep0

Post by The Blue Blur April 26th 2011, 2:02 am

It Isn't The Best Game Ever It's Is One Of The Best Games Ever Made But It Alone Isn't Enough For Me To Get A 3DS I Live IN Aussie And Here It Cost 700 Dollars I Will Not Get One In Till The Price Comes Down To 300 & I Have It On My N64 And I Don't Care For The 3d Gimmick In Till They Use It Right I May Get The Oot 3ds When

1. The Price Goes Down
    2. If It Is Like Super Mario 64 Ds With Out The Horrid Controls

Last edited by The Blue Blur on April 26th 2011, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Angel Island isn't smaller. Re-watch the scene from Adventure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE61_i7jKts&playnext=1&list=PL339A2B33AC9A6A8C)
    theez

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 26th 2011, 7:46 am

Looks awesome, but still won't bye a 3DS because of it. Maybe for my B-day.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro White10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 26th 2011, 11:10 pm

Majora Mask is better
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 27th 2011, 12:05 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Majora Mask is better
    Majora's Mask was pretty cool, but Ocarina was longer.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro White10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2011, 8:23 pm

theez wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Majora Mask is better
    Majora's Mask was pretty cool, but Ocarina was longer.
    Yep 11 hours of not fun

ALso why is everything in OoT:RE so bright and cheerful
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 29th 2011, 8:13 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    theez wrote: Majora's Mask was pretty cool, but Ocarina was longer.
    Yep 11 hours of not fun

ALso why is everything in OoT:RE so bright and cheerful
    I don't know why, but I thought it was pretty gloomy in the Future.... besides everywhere but Castle town. The only thing bad about the Zelda Games is that the Main Character never talks. Same in Pokemon, but Pokemon is an RPG without any actual Characters that are in the Series. Sorry I'm off topic....
    Phantom
    Phantom

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro VOZLn

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom May 3rd 2011, 12:15 am

I enjoyed Ocarina of Time, even if I was a bit skeptical about it at first (thank you very much Nintendo Power Magazine for hyping its graphics and animation ad nauseum). I loved the game's storyline; it reminds me of the Hero's Journey pattern.

However, I don't see myself shelling out 250 dollars just to play it again, even if it is in 3D.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro ZtZYh

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Blackr10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medalw11The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Zigzag10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro White10The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Medal13The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 3rd 2011, 3:33 am

In five years I will get a 3DS. And with it, this game.
    Doodle
    Doodle

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by Doodle May 5th 2011, 11:23 am

http://www.zelda.com/ocarina3d/

New trailer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content