invader zim

zim the hedgehog
    zim the hedgehog

invader zim WFmvl

: Male
     Rep-1

invader zim Empty invader zim

Post by zim the hedgehog July 19th 2011, 5:23 pm

zim supposedly eating lunch big the cat walks by slams zim into his launch zim(screaming) rouge:that new kid is a freak i think his name is zim or something (zim looks confused) rouge:he's been here long enough to at least make some looser friends like that showoff sonic (sonic looks at rouge) or those rejects at the corner but imean what kind of kid doesn't have any friends it's so un natural (echos) zim imaginating ) zim without hi's disguise (scientist) thanks for discovoring this fear space monster tell us how did you know he was an alien? scientist:well we found out he had no friends (echos) friends friends friends friends zim gasps zim sees everyone playing with each other (looks at sonic) then the rejects (zim smiles walks to them) zim: im looking for a friend would you be? vector:i have wet fish toes like if i was some horrible fish boy wanna see (zim get's freaked out) goes to silver zim:would you?(silver runs aND SCREAMS LIKE a little girl) zim: squily fools! these hedgehog filthies should even be honored to become possible friends of zim looks at the other rejects who among you fell you are worhty enough to be my best friend (the three smile) zim:good
    zim the hedgehog
    zim the hedgehog

invader zim WFmvl

: Male
     Rep-1

invader zim Empty Re: invader zim

Post by zim the hedgehog July 19th 2011, 5:25 pm

hehehe i made some mistakes