zim the hedgehog
    zim the hedgehog

invader zim part 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep-1

invader zim part 2 Empty invader zim part 2

Post by zim the hedgehog July 19th 2011, 5:55 pm

zim: ill put up some simple tests of who is the worthiest
    i'll test your absorbency (slams them to a water flood)

fist charmey 2nd cream 3rd vocuun or what what ever his name is zim:next you eletrical resistance starts walking to them with two wires (the three screaming) now the final test (zim gets a squirel and a buss toy) (screaming agin) zim: we have a winnes r what is your name friend?
    vocoon : im vocuun i never won anything before i promiss i'll be the most loyal friend ever im so happy (hugs zim) zim: don't touch me! (walks to rouge ) i wan't you too meet vocoon he is my best friend not your's mine rouge:get lost you loosers! zim: very well im going too get lost but notice im getting lost with my best friend (zim leaves) (lame music plays) zim and vocoon play tether ball together v.s tails (zim uses vocoon as a bat to hit the ball) the ball hits tails and goes around the pole the two start to dance around sonic,amy,knuckles and rouge watch them confused zim walks in front of sonic and friends (zim shows them a drawing of zim and vocoon) sonic and friends look confused again(zim goes to his house) vocoon:see ya zim zim:i thank you for the job well done but now since the world seems horrified of our conpanionship i will no longer nedd your service our mission together is done goodbye soldier be gone with you (in fast talk) Laughing