The ancient lands.

5 posters

What if Sonic 06 had been a success?

HyperGogeta
    HyperGogeta

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? WFmvl

Rep0

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Empty What if Sonic 06 had been a success?

Post by HyperGogeta July 26th 2011, 9:42 pm

Think about it.
    It couldve been the GREATEST Sonic-....
    No..
    3D Sonic game of all time! Heres what SEG had originally planned for it..
    All playable Super in stages and hubs.
    A Very faster Sonic,
    A noticabley faster Shadow,
    A Speed chip level up for Silver,
    Fixed physics.
    FIXED HOMING ATTACK.
    FIXED COMBO STRIKE FOR SHADOW.
    Fixed double jump for Amy where you could actually MOVE.
    A different running animation for Sonic and Jumping animation in the match speed zone.
    A fixed kenesis attack.
    All of Silvers moves woulda been improved.
    A fixed Chaos Blast.
    Sonic was actually supposed to play more or less like Blaze, with her for some reason being the MOST finished character in the game.
    RAINBOW GEM FTW.
    Shorter loading screens ffttww.

So.. how would that have effected Sonics reputation, his style of gaming, and his character in general today?

TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? 3qll2

Rep7

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Empty Sonic 06

Post by TheLordsbeacon July 26th 2011, 11:26 pm

You know, I have always wanted to play that game. The only thing preventing me from doing so is money right now.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? VOZLn

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medalw11What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Empty Re: What if Sonic 06 had been a success?

Post by Chaos_Overlord July 27th 2011, 7:32 am

That would have been awesome.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Imagee10

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medalw11What if Sonic 06 had been a success? White10What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medal13

Rep67

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Empty Re: What if Sonic 06 had been a success?

Post by Jmh July 27th 2011, 2:40 pm

Honestly people would still find something to complain about.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? ZtZYh

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Blackr10What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medalw11What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Zigzag10What if Sonic 06 had been a success? White10What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medal13What if Sonic 06 had been a success? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 27th 2011, 3:50 pm

TheLordsbeacon wrote:You know, I have always wanted to play that game. The only thing preventing me from doing so is money right now.
    Same here. Besides, Jmh is right, even with all those changes the story isn't handled that well, the characters are all off, and the animation and graphics aren't up to standard.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Imagee10

What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medalw11What if Sonic 06 had been a success? White10What if Sonic 06 had been a success? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 27th 2011, 5:59 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    TheLordsbeacon wrote:You know, I have always wanted to play that game. The only thing preventing me from doing so is money right now.
    Same here. Besides, Jmh is right, even with all those changes the story isn't handled that well, the characters are all off, and the animation and graphics aren't up to standard.
    And even if they fixed those problems people would still complain that they went back to the Adventure formula. Then if they went back to the classic formula people would complain it's not the Adventure formula.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content