Pianta
XNinjaRed
Zez
14 posters

Is Amy Blind?

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 VOZLn

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalg10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 White10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Amy Blind?

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 27th 2009, 9:31 pm

Zezima wrote:
    TacoBueno XD wrote:HOW CAN YOU MISTAKE SILVER FOR SONIC!? HES GOT TWO HUGE QUILLS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD!?

'S what I'm saying. Shape definition.

Every time I explain it it's ignored though.

When Silver jumped off the roof Amy came up to him immediately. Do you think there was any time to differenciate between shape definition? She probably knew Sonic was in the area which is why she was even there at all and since it was all ready dark outside it didn't help matters either.

When it's dark and the fiqure jumps down from the roof immediately, and when you're expecting to see a hedgehog, it tends to lead up to mistaken identity.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 ZtZYh

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Zigzag10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 White10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 27th 2009, 9:34 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:
    TacoBueno XD wrote:HOW CAN YOU MISTAKE SILVER FOR SONIC!? HES GOT TWO HUGE QUILLS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD!?

When Silver jumped off the roof Amy came up to him immediately. Do you think there was any time to differenciate between shape definition? She probably knew Sonic was in the area which is why she was even there at all and since it was all ready dark outside it didn't help matters either.

When it's dark and the fiqure jumps down from the roof immediately, and when you're expecting to see a hedgehog, it tends to lead up to mistaken identity.
    Plus Omnihush has a good point as well in his anecdote. But it is still a little farfetched, what with Silver being a bright white, but oh well, Amy isn't one to focus, otherwise she's have seen Sonic running by. :Spin:
    Zez
    Zez

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Zigzag10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 28th 2009, 2:26 am

I can agree that a rush of adrenal fluid can screw with a person's perception. I'll give you that. coolguy
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalg10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 White10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 28th 2009, 2:30 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Plus Omnihush has a good point as well in his anecdote. But it is still a little farfetched, what with Silver being a bright white, but oh well, Amy isn't one to focus, otherwise she's have seen Sonic running by. :Spin:

Silver didn't look bright white in the dark when I saw him jump off the roof. He looked sky blue.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Zigzag10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 White10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 28th 2009, 9:25 pm

Well, I suppose you might be right, I don't remember well enough, but that doesn't answer why Amy decided to go on the roof.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 29th 2009, 1:59 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I suppose you might be right, I don't remember well enough, but that doesn't answer why Amy decided to go on the roof.

She probably spotted him from a far before going up there. You also can't make out shape definition if you're too far away.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl September 21st 2009, 12:54 am

What would be hilarious would have been if at one point, Amy mistook MEPHILES for Sonic.

AMY: SONIIIIIIIIIIC! *glomps Mephiles*
    Mephiles: *kills amy with some sort of dark energy* ._. PEDO FREAK! STAY AWAY!
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 56qtD

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 21st 2009, 2:04 am

You know the problem with Amy? She never thinks if it involves Sonic. Seriously, she'd run at and glomp anything if she thought it might maybe sort of be Sonic before she ended up with a bunch of painful spikes embedded into here skin... At least, that's what I get from it all. Look at the Sonic shaped thing for more than a split second before you act like a crazed fangirl... Or don't act like a crazed stalker fangirl, either way...
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 21st 2009, 8:54 am

I know, seriously go see an eye doctor
    sykog
    sykog

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Imagee10

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalg10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Zigzag10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 21st 2009, 6:49 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:You know the problem with Amy? She never thinks if it involves Sonic. Seriously, she'd run at and glomp anything if she thought it might maybe sort of be Sonic before she ended up with a bunch of painful spikes embedded into here skin... At least, that's what I get from it all. Look at the Sonic shaped thing for more than a split second before you act like a crazed fangirl... Or don't act like a crazed stalker fangirl, either way...
    It can get annoying.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 21st 2009, 10:17 pm

But it makes sense, for the most part.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 GOMM8

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool September 22nd 2009, 7:51 am

Super Racer Z wrote:You know the problem with Amy? She never thinks if it involves Sonic. Seriously, she'd run at and glomp anything if she thought it might maybe sort of be Sonic before she ended up with a bunch of painful spikes embedded into here skin... At least, that's what I get from it all. Look at the Sonic shaped thing for more than a split second before you act like a crazed fangirl... Or don't act like a crazed stalker fangirl, either way...
    You win. Come into my office.
    sykog
    sykog

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Imagee10

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Blackr10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalw11Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medalg10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Zigzag10Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 22nd 2009, 7:36 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:But it makes sense, for the most part.
    I don't really think so.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Is Amy Blind? - Page 2 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 23rd 2009, 1:46 am

It does sort of. That doesn't mean she doesn't need to go to a fangirl asylum for therapy or an eye doctor. Or both.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 23rd 2009, 5:18 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    I don't really think so.
    Why?
    Super Racer Z wrote:

It does sort of. That doesn't mean she doesn't need to go to a fangirl asylum for therapy or an eye doctor. Or both.
    I don't think she needs it that bad, at least not anymore. After all, she was quite calm and collected during SU.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content