Doodle
34 posters

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by HeartBreaker August 29th 2012, 6:58 am

omg. I love My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I used to be obsessed with it around a year ago and it resulted in me getting two Rainbow Dash shirt's lol. But yeah. Favorite pony is Fluttershy and the teasers for season 3 look nice. I'm looking forward to season 3!
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 56qtD

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalw11My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo August 29th 2012, 3:15 pm

HeartBreaker wrote:omg. I love My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I used to be obsessed with it around a year ago and it resulted in me getting two Rainbow Dash shirt's lol. But yeah. Favorite pony is Fluttershy and the teasers for season 3 look nice. I'm looking forward to season 3!
    That makes you awesome.

Also, asdfgjngkscieiwirfnbikjswoinbwindiwnxcsj

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 556588_432874163421067_1041539843_n
    sykog
    sykog

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Imagee10

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Blackr10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalw11My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalg10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Zigzag10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 2nd 2012, 4:02 pm

I have now seen... every. single. episode.

*ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 VOZLn

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 2nd 2012, 4:15 pm

Hello to all MLP fans!! I am here to alert you that Nnoitra has created a MLP fan forum that is open to all! Feel free to join if you'd like! Just click on the link in my signature! cheese
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude September 2nd 2012, 4:45 pm

HeartBreaker wrote:omg. I love My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I used to be obsessed with it around a year ago and it resulted in me getting two Rainbow Dash shirt's lol. But yeah. Favorite pony is Fluttershy and the teasers for season 3 look nice. I'm looking forward to season 3!
    I was on the same boat, I actually liked and got a female friend of mine into the show. Then the show went mainstream and Bronies appeared and that horrible fanbase killed the show for me.
    Daniel the Hedgehog
    Daniel the Hedgehog

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Daniel the Hedgehog September 2nd 2012, 5:10 pm

Is it just me, or are all of the Mane 6 completely and utterly unable to properly execute a poker face?
    sykog
    sykog

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Imagee10

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Blackr10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalw11My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalg10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Zigzag10My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 2nd 2012, 6:10 pm

Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:Is it just me, or are all of the Mane 6 completely and utterly unable to properly execute a poker face?
    Well, they never play poker in any episodes, soooooo
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 VOZLn

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* September 2nd 2012, 6:41 pm

sykog wrote:
    Daniel the Hedgehog wrote:Is it just me, or are all of the Mane 6 completely and utterly unable to properly execute a poker face?
    ^ Best answer is best.
    Daniel the Hedgehog
    Daniel the Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Daniel the Hedgehog September 3rd 2012, 9:38 pm

sykog wrote:
    Facepalm
    That is completely and utterly not what I meant.
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 3qll2

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker September 8th 2012, 10:20 am

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    I was on the same boat, I actually liked and got a female friend of mine into the show. Then the show went mainstream and Bronies appeared and that horrible fanbase killed the show for me.

Not all bronies are bad. It's just the bad ones that appear that give all the fanbase attention and everything that make the fanbase seem bad. But in reality, it's really not that bad. It's just the few stupid bronies that screw up and do stupid shit that make our fanbase seem bad.
    Mushroom_king
    Mushroom_king

Rep0

Post by Mushroom_king September 14th 2012, 11:12 am

... I still like MLP as much as I did when I first saw it. I'm just not as open about liking it cuz of the fanbase. Just like how I don't tell anyone that I like Hetalia or Homestuck.
    And my favorite's Pinkie Pie.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 56qtD

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medal13My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalw11My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo September 16th 2012, 12:17 am

Oh my God, this is awesome.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 6 538836_521187094564185_1812502495_n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content