All Sonic Generations Levels [HD]

alwynwan
    alwynwan

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] WFmvl

Rep0

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Empty All Sonic Generations Levels [HD]

Post by alwynwan January 9th 2012, 7:28 pm

Hey guys, it's my first post here.

For all of you who are thinking of buying Sonic Generations, I am making a YouTube playlist of all the levels and challenges in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA7BC85C2F1FD1FD

Subscribe if you want to see more :)
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] 56qtD

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medal13All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medalw11All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Empty Re: All Sonic Generations Levels [HD]

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo January 9th 2012, 7:47 pm

This is not the place for self-promoting your YouTube videos.

Last edited by SonicFan001 on January 9th 2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Imagee10

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Blackr10All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medalw11All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Zigzag10All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] White10All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medal13All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 9th 2012, 7:48 pm

alwynwan wrote:Hey guys, it's my first post here.

For all of you who are thinking of buying Sonic Generations, I am making a YouTube playlist of all the levels and challenges in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA7BC85C2F1FD1FD

Subscribe if you want to see more :)
    Shameless advertisement for subscribers

Blocked
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 9th 2012, 7:48 pm

*yanks the Newspaper of Behavioral Discouragement out of hammerspace and smacks alwynwan on the nose with it*

No. Bad. Bad advertising fucktard.
    alwynwan
    alwynwan

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] WFmvl

Rep0

Post by alwynwan January 9th 2012, 8:59 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:This is not the place for self-promoting your YouTube videos.

I didn't think this was self-promoting my videos. I just wanted people who haven't got the game to see what it's like. If it so is self-promoting, where would be the correct place to put this?
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 9th 2012, 9:02 pm

Not on this site. And don't try to wriggle your way out of this; it's obvious you're just a typical Youtube whore who's trying to inflate a pointless number labeled as "subscribers." Straighten up or get out. Now.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] GOMM8

All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Blackr10All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] Medal13All Sonic Generations Levels [HD] 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash January 9th 2012, 11:08 pm

Leave it alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content