+2
Techimo
Moran
6 posters

A notice of leave.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

A notice of leave. Empty A notice of leave.

Post by Moran January 10th 2012, 4:54 am

It's beginning to become clear to me that I'm losing my mind. As such, I'm going to leave for an undetermined amount of time. During this time I will be recovering and using a certain emergency method to restore aforementioned mind to a more acceptable state.

To those it may concern: don't worry; where necessary, I've re-orchestrated events to hinge upon my return. If you don't know what any of these events I speak of are, they will in all likeliness never affect you. The potential situations where this lack of effect would not apply fall wholly in the realm of "not technically impossible, but so unlikely that one would be better served preparing for aliens stealing the sun."

I'll return as soon as possible. I wish you all luck in whatever it is you happen to do in my absence, unless it's working against me. In such a case I revoke that pleasantry from anyone involved in such efforts, wish myself luck, and hope these theoretical people, as entities aligned against me, die in a fashion agonizing and terrible beyond the outermost limits of imagination.

Goodbye.
    Techimo
    Techimo

A notice of leave. VOZLn

A notice of leave. Medal13A notice of leave. Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

A notice of leave. Empty Re: A notice of leave.

Post by Techimo January 10th 2012, 3:19 pm

Well, good luck Mly.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

A notice of leave. 56qtD

A notice of leave. Medal13A notice of leave. Medalw11A notice of leave. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo January 10th 2012, 4:30 pm

Cya Mly...

A notice of leave. VOZLn

A notice of leave. Blackr10A notice of leave. Medal13A notice of leave. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 10th 2012, 5:45 pm

You're Breakin' da rulez I see.
    Ad Infinitum
    Ad Infinitum

A notice of leave. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Ad Infinitum January 10th 2012, 7:45 pm

Message from Mly!

Mly, in CMR-7-1, wrote:Hello everyone. I've pre-written this message and others, and designed a method of delivering them in the right situations in case events like the present ones should happen. Note that these systems can not communicate with me in any fashion due to the same absence from any familiar places. Anything directed at any noticeable manifestations of these systems will be answered according to their instructions: by other pre-written messages -- made mostly by myself and very limited in relevance when compared to my ability to process information as it is directed at me and respond personally -- or not at all.

Note that the majority of messages will be seen privately; only a select few will ever reach the public fora or the eyes of most, barring third-party reveals. These would all be either totally inconsequential, or unlikely as well as both completely undone and harshly punished upon my return.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

A notice of leave. Blackr10A notice of leave. White10A notice of leave. 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima January 10th 2012, 8:10 pm

Don't post departure topics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content