The ancient lands.

HS55's Poetic Corner

HyperShadow55
    HyperShadow55

HS55's Poetic Corner WFmvl

Rep0

HS55's Poetic Corner Empty HS55's Poetic Corner

Post by HyperShadow55 April 17th 2012, 9:35 pm

My various poems, sermons, preaches; all reside here.

Death of an Old Age

In the heart of the cold, dead city lay the carcases of brothers. Each alike in their hearts. Fighting for the one true purpose: Liberty. Liberty itself has been put before this great nation in a time of war, in a time of duty, and in a time of ignorance. How do you suppose this horrible scene had been displayed? These heroes fought each other! Brother, against brother! This sacred land must hang its head in shame. As a nation it thrived, and as a nation it fell. Fell deep within the catacombs of sin. Should I be the judge? No, I shall be the jury. The jury in a trial by fire. Your honour, we find the defendant guilty of murder. Murder which has spread clear around the world. Many nations have been slaughtered by these demons. Slam! The gavel comes down. The nation of the United States of America here by be executed for the danger proposed to this world.

Sadly however, killing the beast would only anger its children. They would avenge the once strong power. Unleashing a creature so horrifying, it would ravage the world. Death in the shape of a armoured plated missile, containing a quick end, nuclear warfare.Rising from the ashes will come the New World Order. Soon, it shall realize it wasn't just the United States of America, but the entire globe. Each country all contributed to the death of the old order. A era of hope and peace marches forward. Looking on to a world full of grace. No more can man harm. Man can only love. The lifelong quest for unity, shall be fulfilled.