AmericanHCharge
Ringtails
Zez
17 posters

[Concern] Member Activity

Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 GOMM8

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 White10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: [Concern] Member Activity

Post by Ringtails March 20th 2009, 2:35 pm

Read the rules, buddy.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 VOZLn

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalg10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 White10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 2:48 pm

It's an annoying rule (as when it happens usually no one means any harm ) but it's a rule none the less. And I can understand and respect it's purpose for being here.

Oi, I sound like a compromiser kinda person here.

Last edited by Crystal Chaotix 3 on March 20th 2009, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow123
    Shadow123

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Shadow123 March 20th 2009, 4:42 pm

Why do I have a -1 rep? Is it such a crime to reply to people with a simple "yup"?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalg10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 White10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 7:35 pm

Shadow123 wrote:Why do I have a -1 rep? Is it such a crime to reply to people with a simple "yup"?

On here it is. lol

But in all honesty, you should just obey the rules and don't post one answer posts. The concept may seem annoying and unfair but it's got a good purpose.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalg10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Zigzag10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 20th 2009, 7:36 pm

Shadow123 wrote:Why do I have -1? Is it a crime to reply to people with a simple "yup"?

It is in the rules. Technically, yes it is illegal to do that here.
    Shadow123
    Shadow123

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Shadow123 March 20th 2009, 8:55 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:
    Shadow123 wrote:Why do I have -1? Is it a crime to reply to people with a simple "yup"?

It is in the rules. Technically, yes it is illegal to do that here.

Please don't quote edit. It really takes way the meaning of the post and is really annoying.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 White10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 21st 2009, 5:43 am

The member activity has been washed down along with all the love and sh*t that use to be in this place.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 21st 2009, 8:11 pm

It's changed, I'll agree but it's not that bad at all really.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 White10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 21st 2009, 8:14 pm

Its changed and so have the members along with it. Alot more high authority characters have gotten a least bit stricter and non authorities are either acting like fools or leaving due to the high authorities.
    Zez
    Zez

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Zigzag10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 22nd 2009, 4:37 am

Shadow122 wrote:Its changed and so have the members along with it. Alot more high authority characters have gotten a least bit stricter and non authorities are either acting like fools or leaving due to the high authorities.

Ecuse the language, but; Damn we are the wrong track. We will need to sacrifice law enforcement for activity? I'm a little concerned about our situation here. What do you guys think we should do?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 22nd 2009, 10:00 am

Zezima wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:Its changed and so have the members along with it. Alot more high authority characters have gotten a least bit stricter and non authorities are either acting like fools or leaving due to the high authorities.

Ecuse the language, but; Damn we are the wrong track. We will need to sacrifice law enforcement for activity? I'm a little concerned about our situation here. What do you guys think we should do?

I pretty much said what the best that anyone could do to combat against any problems in the Amendment to the rules topic. Really, no place is perfect so we really just need to try our best to preserve what we can.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 22nd 2009, 9:34 pm

Zezima wrote:

Zez you knw me well enough don't give a s about your language and your damn right we need to sacrifice law enforcement for activity. New members come and say something one worded and then a mod comes in and says "sorry but please follow our rule...We consider that spamming" and if that person usually responds with one word then yes he sure as hell going to leave.
    Zez
    Zez

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Zigzag10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 2:09 am

Shadow122 wrote: your damn right we need to sacrifice law enforcement for activity. New members come and say something one worded and then a mod comes in and says "sorry but please follow our rule...We consider that spamming" and if that person usually responds with one word then yes he sure as hell going to leave.

Fine then. As of now Law Enforcement becomes lenient.
    sykog
    sykog

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Imagee10

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalg10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Zigzag10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 23rd 2009, 9:32 am

Zezima wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote: your damn right we need to sacrifice law enforcement for activity. New members come and say something one worded and then a mod comes in and says "sorry but please follow our rule...We consider that spamming" and if that person usually responds with one word then yes he sure as hell going to leave.

Yeah, don't make things to strict, or else the fun factor flies right out the window. :P
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 23rd 2009, 5:45 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Yeah, don't make things to strict, or else the fun factor flies right out the window. :P

Finally someone who joins me ^^
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 24th 2009, 4:38 pm

So... what have I been doing this whole time then...?

Nevermind.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 24th 2009, 5:32 pm

I really don't know
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 24th 2009, 5:43 pm

Pff. No respect at all... eye roll
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 24th 2009, 6:23 pm

I'm confused at what you are saying.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 24th 2009, 6:27 pm

Come on man. Actually read through these things.

You say "Finally someone joins me."

I say "So what have I been doing?"
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 24th 2009, 6:31 pm

Ah I thought you were talking about something else. Quotes do help that situation eye roll And I actually thought you were with Zez and SUPA on this one. Sorry.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 24th 2009, 6:35 pm

Shadow122 wrote:Ah I thought you were talking about something else. Quotes do help that situation eye roll And I actually thought you were with Zez and SUPA on this one. Sorry.

I thought it would've been obvious since it was directly after the sentence you said. And that it really didn't make much sense by itself.

And I'm about half and half really.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 24th 2009, 6:39 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:Ah I thought you were talking about something else. Quotes do help that situation eye roll And I actually thought you were with Zez and SUPA on this one. Sorry.

I thought it would've been obvious since it was directly after the sentence you said. And that it really didn't make much sense by itself.

And I'm about half and half really.

*Shrugs* I'm just glad Sykog is on my side is all.
    Army
    Army

[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Blackr10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalw11[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medalg10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Zigzag10[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Medal13[Concern] Member Activity - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 24th 2009, 6:42 pm

I WILL CATCH UP!
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 10:12 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:I WILL CATCH UP!

And what was that random post about?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content