The ancient lands.

4 posters

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne.

No one
    No one

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. WFmvl

Rep0

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Empty Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne.

Post by No one May 27th 2012, 2:10 am

In case anyone is wondering, I am indeed Mly. There is evidence of this: My proxy's IP matches that of my recently banned main account, and there is also a thread that very well verifies that this was a sock made by me as a quick joke a few months back, which can be found in the intro section somewhere or another. Hilariously, just minutes after I discovered Plix banned me, Zez started a conversation with me about my claims to the proverbial throne of administration.

I offer only an image as proof of validity. It shows the support of Zez himself for me to be appointed as "supreme ruler" (Acting head admin, obviously.) until he returns and an admin after. More may become available to refute perceived-but-nonexistent holes in this proof as deemed necessary and/or requested.

http://goo.gl/p1niu

Any arguments for or against? On technicality, they don't matter and I should be promoted on Zez's word alone, but that doesn't mean I have just cause to be a terrible listener.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. ZtZYh

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Blackr10Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Medalw11Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Zigzag10Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. White10Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Medal13Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Empty Re: Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne.

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 27th 2012, 12:47 pm

Um, are you sure? I just checked your profile and it looks fine, no ban status.
    No one
    No one

Rep0

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Empty Re: Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne.

Post by No one May 27th 2012, 5:44 pm

Failing yet another possible glitch in the software which somehow set my old account's status as banned for no reason, you're either lying or stupid. Not that it much matters. This isn't even relevant. This thread isn't about the countless trivial, powerless, and unjustified bans thrown at me. This thread is about my promotion to admin.

As Zez himself has called for it, there's really no argument against it by the virtue of his word being final around here. You as the admins have a choice between promoting me; or letting Zez kick every one of your asses for being idiotic bureaucrats and letting the problems I would fix just sit, then promoting me himself, when he comes back.

I'm no person for pathetic pseudo-political inanities. I am a person for tactics, however. And I'm very capable of realizing the folly of defying the will of your site's root admin, the will of the waning memberbase to be revitalized rather than die, and the will of the most gloriously manipulative and mind-gnawingly dogged bastard you've ever met all at once with but a single decision.

It's social suicide for the lot of you. If I don't pull what's left of TSC's active member base together and call down the thunder on you even before Zez returns, Zez will surely beat you all into your places and promote me then.

I'd advise you just give up on your petty lost cause, promote me quickly and without grief, and actually realize I'm not the lunatic hell-bent on infiltrating the site's administration and blowing it up you seem to think I am every time this campaign comes up.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Imagee10

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Medalw11Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. White10Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 27th 2012, 5:56 pm

To be honest, I would trust Mly on this.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. GOMM8

Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Blackr10Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. Medal13Mly's 3rd, (Hopefully) Irrefutable, & Final Claim To His Admin Throne. 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash May 27th 2012, 6:59 pm

Except he's actually right. Your account isn't banned.
    No one
    No one

Rep0

Post by No one May 27th 2012, 8:20 pm

You're lying.

http://goo.gl/yFJhB

Further, it's irrelevant. I can take on my rightful admin position on this account if it's genuinely a glitch or somehow impossible to undo. I don't care for something simple like a username and replaceable bits of data tied to it.

I do, however, care about doing things correctly on this site and my rightful claim to the power to do such, granted by Zez himself. You are most likely simply attempting to distract from this point to dodge my promotion. Such is a fruitless effort.

You would be best served by a logical argument against it, if one exists. If one does not, then there is no logical reason to not promote me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 27th 2012, 11:23 pm

Jmh wrote:To be honest, I would trust Mly on this.

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content