The ancient lands.

+5
sykog
The Freedom Fighter
Independence76
Nuva
Moran
9 posters

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story.

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Empty Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story.

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 3:36 pm

Ask me questions, or I will do something. Possibly something you won't like; possibly just eat pocky and tuna.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Imagee10

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Empty Re: Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story.

Post by Nuva June 27th 2012, 3:39 pm

Why do you want us to ask you questions?
    Independence76

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. GOMM8

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalg10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

Rep4

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Empty Re: Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story.

Post by Independence76 June 27th 2012, 3:39 pm

At what age did you lose your virginity?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 3:40 pm

Ar you hungry?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. ZtZYh

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Blackr10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Zigzag10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. White10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 3:44 pm

Did you play Bowser's Inside Story?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 3:47 pm

@Nuva: Time. Ordinarily it would be robots, but this time, it's time. ... You should fix that, by the way.

@Indy: 11.

@SS: *nibbles on a stick of pocky* ... Hm? Oh, yeah. Sure, whatever.

@Lan: Nein. Do want, though; I've been way behind on my gaming as of late.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 3:49 pm

If you had to hug a demon or a zombie, which would you hug?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. ZtZYh

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Blackr10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Zigzag10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. White10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 3:51 pm

Are you actually German?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 3:54 pm

@SS: Well, I hug my little sister, Lucy Ferr, all the time. So, demon.

@Lan: I'm a mutt. There's German in there somewhere. Given how loony I am, I'm probably related to that damn Murphy Hitler somehow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 4:03 pm

When will you get sick of answering these questions?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 4:07 pm

Probably never, seeing as I'm such an egomaniac.
    sykog
    sykog

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Imagee10

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Blackr10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalg10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Zigzag10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 27th 2012, 4:25 pm

What would happen if you were no longer an egomaniac?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 4:30 pm

Is and Isnot would be utterly obliterated.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. White10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 27th 2012, 4:37 pm

What, is your name?

What, is your quest?

What, is your favorite color?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 27th 2012, 4:39 pm

What are ten things that are not Jackie Chan?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 4:50 pm

My name is Master Mly Tenacity Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo McLastname XII, King of Trolls. Also known as just Mly, or whatever crazy name I've set my WLM username to.

My quest is to find the true meaning of love, defeat that damn Murphy, frive out all the dramar, and have fun by eating pocky and/or tuna and having sex with hot young girls along the way.

My favorite color? Well, I'm largely colorblind. I can see strong reds and purples/pinks, but not much else; everything else is gray-scale. ♥ purple.

@Nuva: Me, Lord Cheesus, Zezzybear, my life-sized Sonic doll, my fedora, the padlock on my PC desk, my PC desk, my pencil box, my notebook, and the half-emptied box of pocky on my PC desk. Anything else isn't readily available for me to verify for certain that it is, in fact, not Jackie Chan.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medalw11Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. White10Mly T. Lagrenade Uphoff Nilworntutus Dium-Hushimo XII: The Inside Story. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 27th 2012, 4:51 pm

What, is the airspeed velocity of a swallow?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 4:58 pm

Unladen, I take it? European or African?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

I don't know that!

Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 5:04 pm

Let's just say 11 meters per second, because that's average, and you're asking ridiculous questions, of which you don't know the specifics necessary to answer properly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 6:53 pm

Are you tired?
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 6:57 pm

Nein. I don't sleep, 'member?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 6:58 pm

But you take cat naps.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran June 27th 2012, 7:03 pm

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 7:19 pm

True or False: The bigger eyes an animal has, the cuter it is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content