Alex The Hedgehog
12 posters

Minecraft

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft

Post by Moran September 5th 2012, 12:13 am

An MC server I could get behind: One where the only rule boils down to "don't be a dick." Like, you can PK, grief, build a penis shooting jizz out of pink and white wool, etc., so long as you "don't be a dick." Like, don't set off a million billion TNT and nuke the server, don't spawncamp in diamond with ridiculous enchantments for hours on end, etc. An anarchy server, except one that hasn't attracted retards more suited for CoD games. The kinda anarchy server where you can actually find one or two folks to set up a hidden base with, to take on the other small groups that have also set up their hidden bases about, without them backstabbing you and taking over for the evulz. Or, at least, without them definitely doing it. Treachery makes reality in general more interesting, but when it's just to be expected because the server is full of tards and dicks, it's like "whooptie doo, who wasn't expecting that."
    ClamEatsCurry
    ClamEatsCurry

Minecraft - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by ClamEatsCurry September 5th 2012, 12:27 am

I have Minecraft for both PC and the Xbox 360. I'm no professional at the game and certainly not compared to some of the pictures I've seen in this thread, there's some crazy stuff here.
    Alex The Hedgehog

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog September 5th 2012, 5:10 pm

if you're going to make a house in minecraft, don't make one under a tree. trust me, you'll lose it and probably will have to make a new house.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 5th 2012, 8:11 pm

ClamEatsCurry wrote:I have Minecraft for both PC and the Xbox 360. I'm no professional at the game and certainly not compared to some of the pictures I've seen in this thread, there's some crazy stuff here.

Which leads us to question #1! How did you go and buy the two versions of Minecraft without having knowledge of the first version you bought (we'll assume its PC)?

Certainly you need some guides and stuff. You probably need to Google them, or use GameFAQs with their somewhat outdated FAQs I think. I got rised in the game by using those outdated FAQs. Oh, don't forget to Google "Minecraft Wiki" if you need help. They also provide new player guides.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Minecraft - Page 2 Imagee10

Minecraft - Page 2 White10Minecraft - Page 2 Medalg10Minecraft - Page 2 Medal13Minecraft - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 5th 2012, 8:18 pm

Pooka wrote:
    ClamEatsCurry wrote:I have Minecraft for both PC and the Xbox 360. I'm no professional at the game and certainly not compared to some of the pictures I've seen in this thread, there's some crazy stuff here.

Which leads us to question #1! How did you go and buy the two versions of Minecraft without having knowledge of the first version you bought (we'll assume its PC)?

Certainly you need some guides and stuff. You probably need to Google them, or use GameFAQs with their somewhat outdated FAQs I think. I got rised in the game by using those outdated FAQs. Oh, don't forget to Google "Minecraft Wiki" if you need help. They also provide new player guides.

I'm not a professional at it either. Being a professional just means you get paid to do it.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 5th 2012, 9:28 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Pooka wrote:

I'm not a professional at it either. Being a professional just means you get paid to do it.

And so your stuff that you built earlier in this thread... was paid for?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Minecraft - Page 2 White10Minecraft - Page 2 Medalg10Minecraft - Page 2 Medal13Minecraft - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 5th 2012, 10:57 pm

Pooka wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:

What?

He said he's not professional.

You took that to mean he didn't know how to play and wondered why he bought the game on two platforms.

I said I'm not professional but I know how to play.

And then you said that my stuff was paid for.

Please explain.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran September 6th 2012, 12:17 am

Robots. Equine robots from the green sectors of outer space.

It's the only reasonable explanation.

Which brings us back to The Creeper Show, with Tom the Creeper. Tom?

... Dammit, where'd he g-*THOOM!* ... Oh. Well, I'm off to clean up that disgusting bastard's dressing room again! *walks down the hall*

Dammit Tom, you disgusting fuck! Why can't you do that in the bathroom like normal people!? I don't like cleaning that shit up!

*sudden sound of extreme microphone feedback, coupled by a distant-sounding Mly-like screech; the camera suddenly rumbles and falls over, and the feed cuts*

"Hang in there baby!"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 6th 2012, 12:21 am

Don't worry, we have another guest, HerpDerp the Ghast!

*disgusting and horrifying baby sound*

Dafaq is that?

*THOOM*

Good God, HerpDerp.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 6th 2012, 7:56 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Pooka wrote:

What?

You took that to mean he didn't know how to play and wondered why he bought the game on two platforms.

Please explain.

Ok where's that underlined line in your previous post? You dared me to ask you this question. Just look at the topmost quote, "being a professional means you get paid to do it."

Nevermind, looks like it leads us to another.... LOOPHOLE. No, I'm not ready to face the consequences, Anakin, meanwhile, I'mma go to that server and get a sign off my house.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 6th 2012, 10:17 am

Pooka wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:

What?

Please explain.

Ok where's that underlined line in your previous post? You dared me to ask you this question. Just look at the topmost quote, "being a professional means you get paid to do it."

Nevermind, looks like it leads us to another.... LOOPHOLE. No, I'm not ready to face the consequences, Anakin, meanwhile, I'mma go to that server and get a sign off my house.
    wow, man, nothing you say makes any sense. I said I wasn't professional either, but professional just means you get paid to do something. For instance, someone who's a professional at Minecraft gets paid to play Minecraft. The other person said that they weren't a professional at the game, and you took that to mean he didn't know how to play. I responded with saying that being a professional just means getting paid to do it, you can do something well without being a professional. And the the conversation devolved into you spouting nonsense.
    Alex The Hedgehog

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog September 6th 2012, 1:15 pm

so has anybody ever used mods in minecraft? Like the Aether or more creeps or something like that?
    Pooka
    Pooka

Minecraft - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka September 6th 2012, 1:54 pm

I am closing the case between me and Snickel. I don't understand how it strayed that far though.

I did use the Aether before, but it wasn't what I expected. I expected dungeons where monsters are found only, not monsters on the "heaven" that is not a "heaven" islands.

But I once had some minor mods like TooManyItems, and god knows what else I had. Oh wait, its Optifine.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran September 7th 2012, 2:09 pm

So. I found out what happens when you delete a world in Minecraft:

https://youtu.be/sCVu_G49qeQ?t=8s
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 7th 2012, 7:09 pm

Pooka's argument has baffled my brain beyond repair.

Minecraft - Page 2 VOZLn

Minecraft - Page 2 Blackr10Minecraft - Page 2 Medal13Minecraft - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 September 7th 2012, 7:37 pm

For the first time in a long while I played again today, now to find a server that doesn't suck.
    Kamagawa
    Kamagawa

Minecraft - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Kamagawa November 28th 2012, 5:04 pm

I have minecraft and really enjoying it.
    I am trying to turn CGI models into voxel (blocky) models to build in minecraft.

Is there any awesome server to join? most creative servers require payment for creative mode.

I was on the sonic paradox server, but it has been down for a while now...not sure if it will return again.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Minecraft - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SonicVaan December 11th 2013, 10:06 am

I have both Minecraft for PC and the Pocket Edition. I also own the server at mc.sonicgamesdimension.net

Also my Minecraft name is "NeonStarSynth" and you can see me often playing on the LifeBoat servers for Pocket Edition.

Last edited by SonicVaan on December 11th 2013, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add stuff.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content