3 posters

Sonic Mania!

Sir Sushius
    Sir Sushius

Sonic Mania! WFmvl

Rep0

Sonic Mania! Empty Sonic Mania!

Post by Sir Sushius February 1st 2021, 3:33 am

How did you all enjoy this game? Favorite stages, bosses, characters, music?

I personally thought is was brilliant, easily in my top 3 Sonic games of all time. For a long time, I had given up hope that I could ever truly love the 'classic' style games that so many other people seemed to adore; I liked them well enough but never truly understood what made them so great. So before playing Mania, I went in with somewhat reserved expectations which were then blown out of the water by how amazing it was. I couldn't believe it. If this is what classic Sonic is, then I want more of it. 

My favorite zone is easily Studiopolis. Following that, I also loved Stardust Speedway, Hydrocity, and Press Garden. I think all of the characters were handed excellently, although I still have to do a proper playthrough of Knuckles. They did great justice to my favorite character, Tails, so I'm very pleased about that. I don't know that I have a favorite boss, but the Hydrocity Act 1 fight was a really fun twist of events. Egg robos in general were quite fun. I'm not even going to bother trying to decide my favorite piece of music.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Sonic Mania! Imagee10

Sonic Mania! White10Sonic Mania! Medalg10Sonic Mania! Medal13Sonic Mania! Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Sonic Mania! Empty Re: Sonic Mania!

Post by Schnickelfritz August 1st 2021, 1:31 am

it's good
    chaosenchantment
    chaosenchantment

Sonic Mania! Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by chaosenchantment October 13th 2021, 10:36 pm

I find Sonic Mania to be a truly admirable game, chock full of delights from the Face Smackingly Pleasant Zones to of course,  Sonic himself. What could ever be better?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content