Miles24
Ringtails
Shadow122
7 posters

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC)

Shadow122
    Shadow122

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) VOZLn

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Empty Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC)

Post by Shadow122 March 30th 2009, 8:59 am

This is for all those Robot chicken fans out there! If you never heard of Robot Chicken then clearly you need to get a life! If you like Robot Chicken then hells yes dudes and dudettes your half way to fulfilling your great uncle Jimmys dream!

(Lol flashback!)

Jimmy:Ok little its your turn to continue on my dream!

???:Whats your dream uncle Jimmy?

Jimmy:That dream is to watch Robot chicken everyday...So go get your a*s out there and start watchin mah boi!

(lol end of flashback lolololololololololol)

Anyways we all know about how powerful a message TV can be for our younth so I just have one thing to say to people who want to find a good family TV show. DON'T F**KING WATCH ROBOT CHICKEN!!!!!

This show is for grown teenagers and adults like me and if your kid watched it when he was little he'd probally turn out all screw bally also like me...Hey wait a minute who wrote the script?

*Crew points to a nerd*

Come here you little ba*t*rd i'll show you whos screw bally!!!! *Various noises such as mianical laughter, chainsaw noises, and painful screaming could be heard*

*Comes back with blood all over my vest*

As a lesson to all watching! ^^...I am not screw bally :Evil: Anyways I hope you enjoy hanging out here and talking about the show. Any questions you have on it feel free to ask me and don't forget I'll also be posting segments of my favorite parts of the show and maybe even have some skits where you can be envolved ^^

HAVE FUN!!!! *Chainsaw roaring and attacks rest of crew* I AM NOT F**KING SCREW BALLY!!!!!!!
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) GOMM8

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep24

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Empty Re: Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC)

Post by Ringtails March 30th 2009, 12:38 pm

Star Wars special was pretty legendary... most of it, I mean.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Imagee10

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 30th 2009, 3:22 pm

I was wondering if anybody was going to bring Robot Chicken up at some point. I have to admit, Robot Chicken is the most Random 15 minutes of Stop Animation programming available on Television. I still laugh at the Bloopers parodies, especially the one that made fun of the robots Battlestar Galactica.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 30th 2009, 4:04 pm

SWS&SWSII were the best specials on RC. I also liked the Six Flags old man dancing and also the "Gummy Bear" theme song.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 30th 2009, 5:45 pm

I most of the time Watch it XD my favorite episode was the one with the humorous Dukes of Hazzard Bloopers I laughed hard on that XD
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 30th 2009, 6:46 pm

Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:I most of the time Watch it XD my favorite episode was the one with the humorous Dukes of Hazzard Bloopers I laughed hard on that XD

That was funny. Have you seen the one with The JLA (Justice League of America) and they bring their sidekicks to work day? I LOLed so hard on that one.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 30th 2009, 6:56 pm

I liked the one episode where they did both parodies of Zelda and Sonic. The Sonic one wasn't the most funny sketch that they have done, but the Zelda one was.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 30th 2009, 7:47 pm

Miles24 wrote:I liked the one episode where they did both parodies of Zelda and Sonic. The Sonic one wasn't the most funny sketch that they have done, but the Zelda one was.

I didn't see the Sonic one, but the Zelda one was hilariouso. Did you see the one when Mario and Luigi enter Grand Theft Auto?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 30th 2009, 8:01 pm

That one I did. It was very funny. The advertisement for their PlayStation 3 contest was funny as well.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 30th 2009, 8:15 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:I most of the time Watch it XD my favorite episode was the one with the humorous Dukes of Hazzard Bloopers I laughed hard on that XD

That was funny. Have you seen the one with The JLA (Justice League of America) and they bring their sidekicks to work day? I LOLed so hard on that one.
    I actually don't remember if I did or not :/ I'm not sure about this sorry >_> but every time the end of these funny bloopers that guy always has ways to kill himself >_>
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 30th 2009, 9:12 pm

Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:

I actually don't remember if I did or not :/ I'm not sure about this sorry >_> but every time the end of these funny bloopers that guy always has ways to kill himself >_>

Lol he always does that. Did you see when George Bush was a Jedi?
    Zez
    Zez

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Zigzag10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 31st 2009, 1:16 am

I keep seeing re-runs and watching every epiisode 15 times over. When I see new ones, I crack up.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 31st 2009, 1:21 am

Shadow122 wrote:
    Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:

Lol he always does that. Did you see when George Bush was a Jedi?
    Oh I did saw George Bush the Jedi One XD it was so funny if you do say so myself XD
    Erazor
    Erazor

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalg10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) White10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 31st 2009, 1:23 am

It's a good show. It's not really one that sticks though. After seeing Adult Swim replay the same episode a million times it became tiring. Although, some bits never get old like Secret Agent Cork and the Mask Internet Dating sketch.
    Zez
    Zez

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medalw11Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Zigzag10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 31st 2009, 1:27 am

Erazor wrote:After seeing Adult Swim replay the same episode a million times it became tiring.

Zezima wrote:I keep seeing re-runs and watching every epiisode 15 times over.

RC needs a new season badly.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 31st 2009, 12:56 pm

RC is getting a new season mostly focusing their skits on new TV shows such as "Star Wars Clne Wars", "6TEEN", Total Drama Island", ect.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 31st 2009, 2:21 pm

That's the funny sketches. Ones people can relate to. Not some random, obscure, inside joke about a an oddball actor.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 31st 2009, 4:49 pm

Like the Six Flags guy! lol
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 31st 2009, 6:13 pm

Another funny one was the Wheel of Ideas that they used at the end of one of their episodes. It was mildly entertaining.
    Boom
    Boom

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) GOMM8

Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Blackr10Robot Chicken Fan Club (RCFC) Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom March 31st 2009, 8:02 pm

Optimus prime gets Cancer.
    Best. Episode. Ever.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 31st 2009, 10:39 pm

Boom wrote:Optimus prime gets Cancer.
    Best. Episode. Ever.

OMG HILARIOUSO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content