Auflodern
Sonic Fan
SagetSonic
12 posters

wii = suck

Auflodern
    Auflodern

wii = suck - Page 2 VOZLn

wii = suck - Page 2 Medalw11wii = suck - Page 2 Zigzag10wii = suck - Page 2 White10wii = suck - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

wii = suck - Page 2 Empty Re: wii = suck

Post by Auflodern April 25th 2009, 12:55 pm

Nighty wrote:The Wii honestly is probably the worst thing Nintendo has put out, especially in comparison to the SNES, GCN and DS. SNES had some of the best games ever created: Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Land...just a lot of awesomely good hard-core Nintendo games, GCN had a lot of Mario Parties, a couple fighters, and things that were pure Nintendo...and of course, Sonic, and the DS played all GBA games while having some great titles released.

The Wii, on the other hand, was aiming too much towards a younger audience and FPS's do get old - fast. Most people are like me and only bought a Wii to play Brawl, which did get old a bit fast.

yep the fps's get old fast but while waiting for them to releaase a better one try entertaining yourself with! V
    wii = suck - Page 2 PID4952us51tOi9B9reL
    wii = suck - Page 2 Mario_kart_wii
    wii = suck - Page 2 Ghost-Squad

sure the wii has bad games. every console does but every console HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF BAD GAMES!!! because most of those games which are bad are multi console... Point proved mission win grade S
    or if you like the graphics of the other consoles (if you do i have to murder you...) try playing these games! V
    wii = suck - Page 2 Ace-combat-4-shattered-skies.294235 wii = suck - Page 2 Ape-escape.537133
    hcfwesker
    hcfwesker

wii = suck - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by hcfwesker April 25th 2009, 3:23 pm

Nighty wrote:The Wii honestly is probably the worst thing Nintendo has put out, especially in comparison to the SNES, GCN and DS.
    Do i need to remind you of the Virtual Boy :Peace: or R.O.B. NES : ):
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

wii = suck - Page 2 VOZLn

wii = suck - Page 2 Medalw11wii = suck - Page 2 Zigzag10wii = suck - Page 2 White10wii = suck - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 25th 2009, 3:33 pm

hcfwesker wrote:
    Nighty wrote:The Wii honestly is probably the worst thing Nintendo has put out, especially in comparison to the SNES, GCN and DS.
    Do i need to remind you of the Virtual Boy :Peace: or R.O.B. NES : ):
    oh i almost forgot about the
    wii = suck - Page 2 Virtualboy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content