The ancient lands.

2 posters

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics...

Speedy_Cheese
    Speedy_Cheese

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... WFmvl

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... Blackr10

Rep0

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... Empty For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics...

Post by Speedy_Cheese October 23rd 2008, 8:21 pm

Have you heard of my Sonic writings? :???:
    I'm a frequent on fanfiction.net, though many of you mightn't recognize me there because I go by a different username. ;3 I go by luigi_is_stellar over there. Writing is a huge passion of mine, so it was inevitable at some point it would meet somewhere with Sonic.

This is the link to my biggest story, I've been writing it for a bit and worked very hard on it. I've really enjoyed the feedback so far and I hope for those of you here who love Sonic fanfics who haven't gotten to, you may enjoy this. I decided to write a story based on Sonic X, only I felt there was so much left out or done so... well, haphazardly in Sonic X. LMAO I took it upon myself to revamp it into something that would please Sonic fans more than make them mad. <x3

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4123656/1/Steal_You_Away

I hope you guys like it! x3

I hope you guys like it!
    cius_warren180sx
    cius_warren180sx

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... WFmvl

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... Blackr10

: Male
     Rep1

For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics... Empty Re: For those of you who like to read Sonic fanfics...

Post by cius_warren180sx October 23rd 2008, 10:08 pm

Not much into romantic stuff, but that was pretty good. Praobably needs a few edits here and there to make it flow a bit better, but yeah good stuff. :D