The ancient lands.

5 posters

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!!

Poll

What is your favorite type of Sonic character animal?

[ 0 ]
    Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_le110%Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_le11100%Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_ri11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_le110%Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    CyberEchidna
    CyberEchidna

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Empty Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!!

Post by CyberEchidna July 23rd 2012, 10:58 am

Hello all! Cyber here. I have a good story about my fan character and his friends, Gamma the Hedgehog and Lester the Lion.

These 3 have been friends since childhood, but have drifted apart, each with their own goal in mind. Cyber and Gamma, along with a Jaguar named Jessica, came together to form Team Jungle Scythe. Through some arguing and claw marks, Jessica began to develop a crush on Cyber. She slowly made herself closer and closer to Cyber with each passing day, which angered Gamma. Gamma, whom had a crush on Jessica since he and Cyber had first met her, was extremely jealous. Meanwhile, Lester had formed a team with his new friends, Kai the Shark and Edward the Dragon, known as Team Predator. Lester had met Ed while making his way out of his hometown, which was destroyed by Eggman. On his way out, he doesn't pay attention and bumps into the young, but still large, Edward. "Oh, geez...I'm sorry, man. I just had to get away..." Lester explains. "Don't worry 'bout it none. Name's Edward. And you are...?" Edward asks. "Lester." Lester replies. "Nice to meetcha, Lester! I know a secret way away from those frying pans that Eggman calls 'Elite Drones'. Follow me!" Edward commands. Lester agrees and follows Edward to a secret hiding place. When the duo arrives, Edward notices an unfamiliar figure sitting on the couch. "Who are you and why are you in my house?" Edward asks. "I had no idea someone would actually live in a dump like this!" the figure sighs, dumping a glass of water on himself, "Just how do you LIVE here?" "I manage myself just fine...I certainly don't need someone like you to babysit me." Edward replies, preparing to scorch the unknown figure. Lester then stops Edward, walks up to the figure, and stands in front of him. "What are you doing here, and why won't you leave?" Lester asks politely. "My name's Kai. Kai the Shark, to be exact. "OK then. Why won't you leave?" Lester asks again. "I have no reason to. Plus I have nowhere else to go. Eggman's frying pans destroyed my home under the ocean." Kai explains, "I was the only one who could escape." Kai then pours another glass of water on himself. Lester pauses for a moment and crosses his arms in deep thought. After a few minutes, Lester looks at Kai and asks, "How would you two like to form a team together?" "Sound's good..." Kai agrees. "If I am working together with a Shark, then he better hydrate himself somewhere OTHER than my couch!" Edward commands. "I will. Sorry 'bout that. Tell you what; I'll even pa to have your couch cleaned." Kai suggests. "That's really nice of you. Thanks." Edward sighs as Kai pulls out his wallet. Meanwhile, Cyber and Gamma are discussing the matter of what to do about Jessica's crush. "I have loved her since we met her, and she only pays attention to you! When will I get some attention around here?!" Gamma asks angrily. "Calm down, Gam. We will figure something out." Cyber replies calmingly. Suddenly, an alarm goes off. "Guys, we have a bot!" Jessica yells from the other room as she claws at the robot. "Time for action. We'll discuss this again later, Gam." Cyber promises. "OK. Let's do it!" Gamma exclaims. As the gang fights the robot, Cyber notices a note on the ground designated to him. "Hmm...?" Cyber wonders as he reads the note. "Dear Cyber the Echidna, I wish to have a word with you. Meet me by the bridge in Eggman's city. -Anonymous" "It's probably a trap, Cy!" Jessica exclaims as she shuts down the robot. "I'm going. This looks like a girl's handwriting and she could be in trouble. It also says to bring you, Gamma..." Cyber explains. "OK then. Let's go!" Gamma agrees, not caring if it's a trap or not. "Jessie, you wait here." Cyber commands. "I would do ANYTHING for you, Cyber..." Jessie sighs as the boys head out the door. When they arrive, they see a blue fox in a pink tank top, pink shorts, and a heart shaped necklace. "I have been waiting for you." the fox explains, "I have been help captive here. I just managed to escape today. I need a place to hang out until I can get back up on my feet. Cyber, whom claims that 'when I saw her, I was instantly struck down by the arrow of love.', agrees to let the girl stay at their hideout. As the boys walk away, the girl receives a transmission. "Alpha 00189. Have you secured a place at the enemies hideout?" Eggman asks through the transmitter. "Yes. I will have their heads back to you in under a week, Sir." Alpha 00189 replies. "Hey fox lady!! We still don't know your name!!" Gamma exclaims as they walk back to the base. "My name is Alpha the Fox. I know everything about you two..." Alpha answers as she runs and flies with her tails to catch up with the group.

THE END (Post your Opinion in a reply please!)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Imagee10

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! White10Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Medalg10Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Medal13Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Medalw11

Rep34

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Empty Re: Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!!

Post by Schnickelfritz July 23rd 2012, 12:19 pm

Line breaks. Please.
    TheGeekyAngel
    TheGeekyAngel

Rep2

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Empty Re: Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!!

Post by TheGeekyAngel July 23rd 2012, 12:22 pm

I have never seen so much fancharacters in one place.
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku July 23rd 2012, 10:03 pm

Why would you use Gamma's name for your fan character... This is the wrong room.
    and tl;dr

Schnickelfritz wrote:Line breaks. Please.

TheGeekyAngel wrote:I have never seen so much fancharacters in one place.

And these.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 24th 2012, 5:52 pm

AshuraSenku wrote:Why would you use Gamma's name for your fan character... This is the wrong room.
    and tl;dr

Schnickelfritz wrote:Line breaks. Please.

TheGeekyAngel wrote:I have never seen so much fancharacters in one place.

And these.

I have seen more.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! VOZLn

Topic ideas for me, A good story for you to read!! Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 24th 2012, 8:08 pm

But seriously though, the last thing you want to do is give your fan character the exact same name as an existing character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content