The ancient lands.

Blue Shuffle!(fanfic)

lilsonic
    lilsonic

Blue Shuffle!(fanfic) WFmvl

Rep0

Blue Shuffle!(fanfic) Empty Blue Shuffle!(fanfic)

Post by lilsonic June 8th 2009, 3:58 am

This fanfic is indeed with the Sonic cast from almost everywhere, tv shows, hidden characters in games, and comics included. However SOME of them might not be in their proper character. This fanfic is also based off of the anime called Shuffle!, but it wont be exactly like the anime however. Here is the cast for this anime like fanfic called Blue Shuffle. Note, there will be more appearances then the listed cast below.

Main Characters
    Sonic

Tiara Boobowski

Blaze

Amy

Shade

Marine

Side Characters
    Tikal

Manic

Rouge

Honey

Now, Sonic will sometimes narrate the story a little bit, but not often. The narration will be in italic and bold print.

----------------

Chapter one

Beep beep beep!! Beep beep beep!! The sound of an alarm rings in a nice modern and well kept room. From the entrance of the bedroom on the left side is desk, not much is on it though, most of everything is inside the desk and neatly organized. To the right is a few some stuff and the closet where the cloths are kept. The bed is at the end of the room and is up against the wall. There is a window at the end of the bed and another on the right wall. A night stand is set next to the head of the bed as well as a small dresser.
    Beep beep beep!! Beep beep beep!! from the under the covers of the bed a lazy arm moves and soon reached the side of the bed and dangles there, as if too tired to move again. The arm soon moves lazily up towards the ringing alarm clock but stops as if moving any more would be such a hard task. Suddenly the alarm clock shuts off by the touch of another hand, a female hedgehog's hand to be more exact. The male hedgehog hand drops as the annoying sound was silenced.

"Wake up Sonic, or you'll be late to school." A sweet voice speaks to the covers, only to get a tired groan as a reply.

"But its still early Amy, can't you let me sleep some more?" The covers spoke with annoyed tone.

"You say the same thing every morning Sonic, but you just end up coming down anyways." Amy replies with a sweet and oh so caring smile. She already had her school uniform on and wore her slippers since she wasn't leaving just yet.

"Yea well, not today I'm not. I'm going to get my extra sle...*sniff sniff* Is that?..."

"He he, yes it is Sonic, its your favorite." She tells him with a happy smile that he smelt her cooking.

"ALRIGHT!" He shouts with energized joy. The covers were flung high up into the air, giving Amy a slight surprise as he quickly jumped off the bed in his pajamas and lands next to her as he closed his eyes and sniffs the warm and tasty food Amy cooked.

"Hum hum, now come on down after you get dresses okay. but don't take too long or your breakfast will get cold." She tells him as she exits the room in a slight hurry to make sure everything was ready to eat downstairs. Sonic just takes in a deep breath and smiles. He then looks to his closet and walks to it to get ready.

"This is me, Sonic the Hedgehog. I guess you can say I live a normal life. You see, I go to a school that isn't like most school. A while back two dimensions were opened up to our world. Ever since then, Mobius has been slightly different. At first, it was just us hedgehogs here. But now, there are many different types of us. Soon, we started to build schools for that joined everyone form Mobius and these two new dimensions. My school is one of them, and its great to meet new people from other dimensions." Sonic soon comes down stairs in his school uniform and sets down to eat his food. As he sat down, the table it self was almost filled with a large breakfast meal. This was normal for Sonic to see, as Amy always made big meals for the two of them.

"This is Amy. We grew up together so I've known her almost my whole life. Her mother went missing when she went on a busy trip. We later found out that her plane had crashed in the ocean. Her dad always works and never really comes home. He once told me he would never leave the house if he did come back, he said he'd feel the weight of his lost wife on him and wont able to do his job properly. I can see where he is coming form, he'd rather provide for Amy then stay home and have her take care of him. My mother passed away and left me with my uncle. My uncle and Amy's dad are very close friends, which soon lead to me leaving with them when my uncle was killed in car accident. So, ever since then its been me and Amy leaving here together. I really should be doing most of the work here since I leave here rent free." As he finishes his bowl of food and looks at the other food displayed on the table, thinking for a moment before he swallowed his food.

"Hey Amy, ya don't have to over work your self like this. I mean, don't ya think this is a bit much?" He asked, cocking an eye brow as Amy swallowed her food.

"Oh, its not too much work. Besides, I like taking care of you. Its what I love doing the most Sonic." She tells him, sweetly smiling. But then, her smile turned into a frown rather quickly.

"I could stop cooking for you if it bothers you..." She tells him softly and sadden.

"Are you kidding! I love your cooking! I just don't want you over working yourself on my behalf." Sonic replies, smiling and rubbing the back of his head, only to give her a thumbs up and a wink. She instantly brightens and smiles with joy.

"Don't worry! Its no trouble at all! I like taking care of you! Now, let me get your lunch ready and we can leave okay! It'll be quick I promise!" She tells him, overly happy that she may continue doing what she has been doing for so long now. She quickly gets up and gathers up all the dishes and races for the kitchen while Sonic just smiles and chuckles some as she preapred their lunches.

Soon, Sonic is out side waiting for Amy so they can walk to school. As Sonic waited so her, he looked at at the houses in front of his, only to be blocked off by a trucking passing by that read 'Moving Truck' on the side of it.

"Here you go Sonic!" Amy tells him as she handed him his lunch. Not really paying attention to her as his eyes followed the truck, hr grabs the bag and keeps his eyes on the truck until it turned the corner.

"Yea Thanks... That truck that just passed by was a moving truck that came from the last house to our left. Everyone that lived to the right and left of us are gone... Hmp... Did we do something wrong to them?..." Sonic asked her as they began walking on their way to school. Amy only displayed a puzzled face as she couldn't think of any reason why all the houses on both sides of them would move away. And as stated, even the houses them self were actually moved or taken down. This surprised Amy and Sonic even more as they passed by the empty lots where the houses use to be. Once they turned the concern, Sonic looked back as the lots as they disappeared form sight.

"Hmp." Was all he can utter as he turned to Amy and smiled his friendly smile, leaving her to smile back while blushing some.