Joe Cool
Jmh
Independence76
Gamma The Great
The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
Code One
11 posters

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz)

Code One
    Code One

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) WFmvl

Rep0

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Empty ["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz)

Post by Code One December 11th 2009, 10:06 am

this really looks like the typical generic Sonic forum and really, if i didnt have any prior knowledge of the people here, I wouldn't even bother with it. The banner could be more original and where should I start with the skin? The snow effects are cool, but the default skin needs some serious revamping. And maybe it's because of the forum server you're using, but it seems relatively unpolished. And most of the positng isn't very unique either.

Just giving some advice. Follow it if you want people to have a better impression of this site. Because I know how to design. coolguy
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) VOZLn

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Empty Re: ["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz)

Post by Auflodern December 11th 2009, 10:16 am

That's why they made a log out button you know
    Code One
    Code One

Rep0

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Empty Re: ["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz)

Post by Code One December 11th 2009, 10:44 am

the f does that mean?
    Code One
    Code One

Rep0

Post by Code One December 11th 2009, 10:44 am

oh, OH, i see how it is...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) ZtZYh

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Blackr10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 11th 2009, 12:27 pm

Like I told Hidethegames and anyone else, you're free to show off your designs. But you'll have to win over the others if you want them to be accepted.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalg10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great December 11th 2009, 5:17 pm

If you can design why not take your own advice and polish it. Show us what you can do. Prove yourself.
    Independence76

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) GOMM8

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalg10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 December 11th 2009, 6:27 pm

Code One wrote:this really looks like the typical generic Sonic forum and really, if i didnt have any prior knowledge of the people here, I wouldn't even bother with it. The banner could be more original and where should I start with the skin? The snow effects are cool, but the default skin needs some serious revamping. And maybe it's because of the forum server you're using, but it seems relatively unpolished. And most of the positng isn't very unique either.

Just giving some advice. Follow it if you want people to have a better impression of this site. Because I know how to design. coolguy

Come back January 1st.
    Jmh
    Jmh

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Imagee10

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 11th 2009, 10:04 pm

This isn't just a "typical site", it's the best darn site EVER!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh and FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) GOMM8

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool December 12th 2009, 9:59 am

Jmh wrote:This isn't just a "typical site", it's the best darn site EVER!!!!!!

No, t's just a site full of SoA losers.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 December 12th 2009, 10:37 am

Joe Cool wrote:

Like u Joe! I don't care if this site was ruined and had the worst design it I would still consider it in being one of the best darn sites EVER!!!!!!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Blackr10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 12th 2009, 1:02 pm

Joe Cool wrote:

You're thinking of your site
    HolyNightmare
    HolyNightmare

Rep0

Post by HolyNightmare December 14th 2009, 7:16 am

Could use work, but main problem is inactivity imo. Oh well, I'll never have as much fun as I did on the segaboards.
    sykog
    sykog

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Blackr10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalg10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 14th 2009, 8:22 pm

Ok, no one is forcing you to go here Code One, and you can help out if the design like what others said.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medalw11["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Zigzag10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) White10["Suggestion"] What I think of this place (don't flame plz) Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern December 14th 2009, 10:02 pm

sykog77 wrote:Ok, no one is forcing you to go here Code One, and you can help out if the design like what others said.

thats what I told him in the second topic post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content