The ancient lands.

2 posters

Join the hunt with preadatordetector

preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Join the hunt with preadatordetector WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Empty Join the hunt with preadatordetector

Post by preadatordetector July 25th 2014, 3:21 am

Hey guys I just want to introduce myself to this new community. I am a new user to these forums, and have already started two different forum threads on the official site.

I usually divide my threads into "series" categories, which threads meant to act in similar ways would be grouped into the same "series". I usually group them together into the Sonic Games area of the forum, unless something controversial or otherwise unique to a specific Sonic Game or Spin-off series would force me to do otherwise.

Here are my first two series(es?):

-Poll Category (Only megacategory so far...)

--Spinoffs for Every Character:
    I started this as a "poll-category" series as a way to introduce more characters to the limelight in ways that would appeal to fans, and as a person that seeks to enter the field of game design and even go into the SEGA corporation, I find this to be a good way to learn what the customers want. You can also post fanfiction that puts these characters into reasonably important and relevant positions.

--The Character's Program Series:
    Here we discuss major design changes and/or the direction that said characters are heading to. I started this series for a few months after we were introduced Bike-Pumped Steroids Knuckles. I was against it, and I started this series to debate the moral dissonances within the Sonic franchise that occur every so often, becoming most prominent with Knuckles' implied steroids usage.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Imagee10

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Medalw11Join the hunt with preadatordetector White10Join the hunt with preadatordetector Medal13

Rep67

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Empty Re: Join the hunt with preadatordetector

Post by Jmh July 25th 2014, 4:08 pm

You seem pretty well spoken. I hope to see you around.
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Empty Re: Join the hunt with preadatordetector

Post by preadatordetector July 27th 2014, 2:36 pm

Once I get enough voters on my Knuckles's Steroids Program to choose the fate of Knuckles in Sonic Boom, I would frequent this site a lot more often.

Also, when the above requirements are met, I would start a new series:

--Back from the dead:
    This poll series covers the reintroduction of older or underused Sonic characters. Some of them are loved, and this series would cover the very basis of those characters, and some of them are hated, and therefore needs a new function in the Sonic franchise. Either way, we will try our best to make their return memorable and well-received. Starting with Mighty and Ray, we'll uncover their untold past for everyone.

This can only happen if we get enough voters to make their choice in this forum thread on the official site: (I can't post external links yet...)

Knuckles's Steroids Program

I will try my best not to disappoint you guys when I make my next thread.

Keep posting!

Last edited by preadatordetector on July 27th 2014, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jmh
    Jmh

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Imagee10

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Medalw11Join the hunt with preadatordetector White10Join the hunt with preadatordetector Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 27th 2014, 3:19 pm

Nor will you, friend. I suppose it's time to vote then!
    preadatordetector
    preadatordetector

Rep0

Join the hunt with preadatordetector Empty New forum threads...

Post by preadatordetector July 27th 2014, 4:42 pm

Hey guys... I made a new thread to discuss putting new forum categories for this website.
    I found that there isn't anything for me to put any of my current series at the moment that I would consider... appropriate.
    This wasn't a euphemism, but I wanted some place where we could formally place my thread series so that I could keep updating you guys on this website on the discussion in the official forums.

This new thread isn't part of a series, so I wouldn't elaborate.

Location in TSC:
    --Scrap Brain
    Name:
    New Forum Categories: Design Discussion

If you guys have any objections, go to that thread to talk about it... Just want to stay organized...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content