The ancient lands.

+2
The Freedom Fighter
Link451
6 posters

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced

Link451
    Link451

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep11

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Empty Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced

Post by Link451 February 9th 2010, 12:06 am

Assuming anyone other me cares, anyways...

http://www.shoutfactory.com/browse/125/sonic_the_hedgehog.aspx

March 16th, 2010. You have to order it on the Shout! Factory website though (will not be sold in stores).

I'm certainly looking forward to this release. Been dying to see the rest of the series after finishing volumes 1 and 2. I know you can watch it online, but I've always been more traditional to official merchandise and watching on TV. So I haven't watched the episodes online and will just wait for the release.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced ZtZYh

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Blackr10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Zigzag10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced White10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced 2nio02t

Rep76

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Empty Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 9th 2010, 2:31 am

Still haven't even found the other sets. Man, I need to step it up. Although I'm not too fond of the online buying, but whatever.
    Sonic_Prime
    Sonic_Prime

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced WFmvl

Rep0

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Empty Re: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced

Post by Sonic_Prime February 9th 2010, 2:40 am

Awesome! I LOVED this show!
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Post by Link451 February 9th 2010, 5:41 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Still haven't even found the other sets. Man, I need to step it up. Although I'm not too fond of the online buying, but whatever.

I ended up having to buy the double pack (AoStH volume 1 and complete series of Super Mario Bros 3) at Fry's Electronics just to get AoStH volume 1 (don't really have any intention of watching SMB3) because they weren't selling AoStH by itself anymore.

I got AoStH volume 2 from Best Buy on its release date.

I also got the complete series of Sonic the Hedgehog from Fry's Electronics, and the first volume (with the first 20 episodes) of Sonic Underground from there as well. I got the second Underground volume from Best Buy on its release date.

So those two places are really the places to check for Sonic DVDs. But they may have stopped ordering them now, and if that's the case, you will just have to buy them online.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Imagee10

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced White10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 12th 2010, 4:37 pm

Cool!

I never got why Nostalgia Critic hates this show....
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced VOZLn

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalg10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 7:05 pm

I just hope I don't make the same mistake as buying Sonic Underground.

Worse. Musical. EVER.
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy February 12th 2010, 7:11 pm

Mwee hee hee!

You guys are STILL waiting for AoStH to come out fully? We Brits already got a 65 episode boxset and Christmas Blast and SatAM and SUnderground on DVD! Still need to import the OVA and the last 70 episodes of Sonic X, though...
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced VOZLn

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalg10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 12th 2010, 7:19 pm

Sweet_Savannah_Charmy wrote:Mwee hee hee!

You guys are STILL waiting for AoStH to come out fully? We Brits already got a 65 episode boxset and Christmas Blast and SatAM and SUnderground on DVD! Still need to import the OVA and the last 70 episodes of Sonic X, though...

Lucky and HAHA.

If you want the OVA, go on YT. Sonic X, I could care less about... It's like Lost to me: I don't get it and the spins it takes off on makes NO sense at all and is unneccesary.
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Post by Link451 February 13th 2010, 8:26 pm

That's just great for you. No need to be arrogant about it.

Hives wrote:Cool!

I love it too. Its wackiness and comedy, which NC complained about, is what makes it so entertaining. I guess the NC is too serious to enjoy it. I still found his review pretty funny though, even if I love the show.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Imagee10

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced White10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 13th 2010, 9:57 pm

Link451 wrote:

Hives wrote:Cool!

I love it too. Its wackiness and comedy, which NC complained about, is what makes it so entertaining. I guess the NC is too serious to enjoy it. I still found his review pretty funny though, even if I love the show.
    Hmm.... I never thought NC was a serious person.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced ZtZYh

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Blackr10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medalw11Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Zigzag10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced White10Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced Medal13Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 3 release date finally announced 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 14th 2010, 2:11 am

Heh, NC is kinda like Eggman that way.
    :Wut?:
    But yeah, I like the show and the review, so, yeah...
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy February 14th 2010, 6:37 am

Link451 wrote:

Aw, but I like having my little stake in things! It's the way I roll!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content