Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 VOZLn

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Re: The Well-Wisher

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 1st 2010, 11:14 pm

Meow! Werekitty likes werefoxy story! Please, please, please write more.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 ZtZYh

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Blackr10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Zigzag10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 White10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 2nd 2010, 12:38 pm

Uh oh. Something tells me Dex is not too happy.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalg10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Feeling alive.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 3rd 2010, 8:27 pm

Chapter 11:

He felt like he wanted to do stuff. Stuff he normally wouldn’t do. He ran around for a bit. He seemed so much faster. He climbed the tallest tree he could find. He was stringer than before. He jumped on the tops of the trees. His balance was more perfected. He tried to use his newly founded tails.
    They worked. He could fly.
    He couldn’t believe it. A werefox in the black, starry night. Flying. He flew up, down, all around. He felt…
    …Alive…
    He saw something in the distance. A TV screen under a plastic cover.
    It was life…

…Fresh meat…
    Wait, what am I thinking? He thought. He knew Shadow was down there, being bored again. He knew Tracey was down there, too. They were his friends. Well, at least Shadow was… Why do I suddenly fell like…
    …Infection…
    He felt he needed a fulfillment. He needed a rush of adrenaline. To feel fully alive. A sense of fresh blood pumping through the veins.

That was the last thought he remembered.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalg10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 2 2hygec

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Last night.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 3rd 2010, 10:39 pm

Chapter 12:

He woke up to a ruined pathway. He was backed up against some trees that were cleared out of the way. He could see daylight. He was normal again. He tried to get up.
    *whoosh*
    An arrow almost hit his head. He moved his foot.
    *spring*
    A net was cast and almost trapped him. He knew he was booby-trapped. The best he could do was lie back down and call for help.
    It was a few minutes before he realized the only way to get help is by avoiding all the traps.
    *fling*
    It didn’t work out. Tracey popped out of a nearby bush to see Dane dangling from his foot.
    “It’s about time you came back,” Tracey said.
    “I knew I was a werefox,” he explained, “I just remember myself floating above and I saw you guys.”
    “So, that wasn’t you. It was Dex, right?”
    “How do you know about him?”
    Shadow popped up across from Tracey. “I told her,” he admitted.
    “I tried to kill you again, Shadow?”
    He nodded.
    “That’s it.” He used his tail to cut off the rope and walked away. Shadow and Tracey followed behind him. “I’m going to find my parents if it’s the last thing I do! I can’t let you suffer with me anymore!” He shouted. He tried to get them off his trail. He started running. He picked up the pace. He tried to out maneuver them to no avail. He tried to fly like he did last night. It didn’t work. Come on! he thought. Why can’t I fly again?
    *bonk*
    He ran into something.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 3rd 2010, 10:40 pm

What did he run into?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 4th 2010, 7:38 pm

You'll find out next chapter.
    Army
    Army

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Blackr10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalg10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Zigzag10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 4th 2010, 7:45 pm

I've only read chapter 1 so far, I don't know if I love this and I'm looking forward to reading the rest, or if I want to stop. Either way this is good enough to keep me reading a little bit more, so nice job :3
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Blackr10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Zigzag10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 White10The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2010, 8:29 pm

Uh oh. Who's gonna come out now?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 4th 2010, 8:32 pm

All of them this chapter.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty The lab.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 5th 2010, 6:00 pm

Chapter 13:

It was an invisible wall. The force field was broken when Dane ran into it. Shadow and Tracey stopped. They were amazed. What was once invisible was revealed to be a humongous building, with multiple layers. It was white with blue-stained windows.
    It was a lab.
    The lab.
    They picked up Dane and walked in. The scientists were all minding their own business, researching new data, trying to make new discoveries. As they walked in, they all turned their heads. They knew the green fox anywhere. One of the scientists came up to them.
    “Welcome to the Hafferson Research Center. Please, follow me.”
    So, they walked through the lab to a dark, narrow hallway. They continued to press forward until they reached a doorway at the end of the hall. Upon entering, there was a tube, a table, and machinery all around the room.
    “So, may I have your friend for a while?” The scientist asked.
    They gave him Dane. The scientist brought them to a window and asked them to watch. A few minutes later, the scientist came into the room being overlooked. He propped Dane up in the center. As the scientist left, Dane started to be coiled up in wires. Shadow and Tracey stood in horror as mutant cords were somehow devouring their friend. The scientist came back. Shadow grabbed his lab coat and brought him down to his eye level.
    “What are you doing to him?” he demanded.
    “Don’t worry; this is not killing him. We wouldn’t do such a thing to our most precious subject.”
    Shadow let go and stood back. This was the lab he was looking for this whole time. Still, he felt hopeless that the only person in the world he could relate to was being tortured like this.
    All of this happened while Dane was unconscious.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Down to the wires.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 5th 2010, 11:22 pm

Chapter 14:
    Dash woke up surrounded by a jungle of wires. Only a little bit of light was showing.
    “Where… Where am I?” he responded.
    There was a big shock.
    “Ow! What was that for? Get me out of here!” He tried moving the wires. Another electrical shock and he was out.

Shadow asked the scientist, “Why are you doing this to him?”
    “This is the only way to get what we want from him: A good, strong overall personality. We need the three in balance.”
    “So, is that why he has split personalities?” Tracey questioned.
    The scientist simply nodded. “We’ve done this before. We thought we perfected him. We didn’t know he was this out of balance.”
    They understood.
    Dane woke up in the jungle of wires. “Get me out!” he screamed as he tried to run through the wires. They shocked him. He couldn’t care less about the shocks. “I know why this is happening. Doc! Stop the test! You don’t know me anymore! You don’t know what your in for!” He tried desperately to warn them. The scientist just observed. Tracey remembered what happened the night before.
    “You gotta stop the test! He’s been violent lately. He killed someone!” Tracey pleaded. Shadow joined in.
    “Sorry,” the scientist said, “But these tests must be done.”
    Shadow and Tracey looked at each other. They ran out of the building anyway they could. They couldn’t seem to find the exit.
    Meanwhile, Dane was struggling to get out. “Please! Stop the test!” The scientist didn’t stop. He continued to observe. He was lasting longer than previously thought. Other scientists gathered around to observe. They made comments on how well he has survived over time. What he was really doing was using the last of his strength to keep Dex at bay and brutally harming everyone. “STOP IT!!!” he started crying out. “PLEASE! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO’VE I‘VE BECOME!
    Nobody backed away.
    He gave up. He stopped pushing. He let the shocks get to his body, to weaken him. He would become one with the machine. But he wouldn’t stay for long. After half a minute, he collapsed to the bottom of the wires. The scientists started applauding his efforts. But, he was gone. And someone new would wipe the smiles from their faces.

He opened his eyes. They turned a bright, furious red. He started yelling out obscenities to the crowd. And, though it was not night, he started to grow his fangs. It was as if his rage blackened his skies. He turned full-fledged werefox. He stood up. With one fell swoop, the wires were cut down from the superior strength of Dex.
    “Welcome to the party,” his demonic half-voices said. “I see you brought the gifts:
    Yourselves.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 6th 2010, 12:18 am

The fools.
    Heh, they remind me of those scientists from Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Escape.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 6th 2010, 8:44 pm

Chapter 15:

He grew a smirk on his face as he jumped toward the scientists. He banged his fists on the windows about two stories above him. They cracked, but they didn’t break. The scientists didn’t flinch.
    “So, you think you’re so tough, huh?” Dex threatened them. “Well, let’s first see how tough these windows are!”
    He jumped on the windows again and pounded on them. More cracks appeared, but nothing happened. He thought carefully. He decided to use the wall as backing power. He leapt on the wall behind him and thrust his fists to the windows. This time, some glass bits fell to the scientists’ side of the window. Now the scientists knew what would happen next. They dropped their clipboards and started moving out of the way as Dex propped himself on the other wall, preparing himself to thrust his whole body. The doorway was congested as one by one, the scientists panicked out of the room.
    *smash*
    Dex crashed himself through the windows. His flinging body caught one scientist behind the rest.
    The scientists looking at this were horrified to see one of their own pinned to the wall from this monster. He warned them and they didn’t listen. Now, they were going to pay for awakening this dark side of him. They bolted out of there without helping the other scientist. Dex got up and ran after them.
    All throughout this time, nothing on the outside or the inside of Dex could save anybody now.

Meanwhile, Tracey and Shadow couldn’t find a single door leading outside. They got scared.
    “Shadow? What happens if we can’t find a way out?”
    “Well, we’re just gonna have to hide until Dex is out of the way.” Shadow really didn’t know how they were going to get away from their friend.
    “I’m just afraid of harming him or him harming us. I mean, I lo--” She stopped herself from saying those secret words.
    Shadow wasn’t even paying attention. “Follow me. I think I found a way out.”

“Code 909, loose project with demonic possession. Everybody evacuate!” It was announced over the whole building.
    One of the scientists stopped to question the code. “Isn’t that the one after 909?”
    *smash*
    The werefox slammed a nearby pillar. It crashed on top of the idle scientist. Other scientists where running towards the exits.
    “Why won’t you face the creature you made? Is it because I’m too ugly?”
    He ran after them. He was angrier than a bull in a China shop.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 6th 2010, 8:54 pm

Ohhh. Very interesting, this chapter. The scientist that stopped to question the code was sorta dumb to have been doing so. After Code 909? Should you be worrying about that at a time like this?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 6th 2010, 9:41 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Ohhh. Very interesting, this chapter. The scientist that stopped to question the code was sorta dumb to have been doing so. After Code 909? Should you be worrying about that at a time like this?

No. I just felt like making a Beatles reference. "The One After 909" is one of their songs from Let It Be.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 6th 2010, 9:42 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:Ohhh. Very interesting, this chapter. The scientist that stopped to question the code was sorta dumb to have been doing so. After Code 909? Should you be worrying about that at a time like this?

No. I just felt like making a Beatles reference. "The One After 909" is one of their songs from Let It Be.

Ohhhhhh! Well, that makes sense. And it's more comical. Nice writing. ::D:
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty The pit.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 7th 2010, 12:28 am

Chapter 16:

Dex tried his best to catch up to the scientists. He realized he was fully a werefox. So why wasn’t he using his arms and tails with his legs? So he started using them. Within twenty seconds, he caught up with them.
    Among those in the group were Shadow and Tracey leading the pack. They looked behind as the monster gained speed and launched into the crowd. They made a sharp left and bolted out the doors.
    “I think we missed our exit,” Tracey commented.
    “Shut up! He’s still following us.” Shadow remarked. “Make a right, now!”
    Shadow would hope to cut through the middle to get to the other side to trick the beast that was previously known as Dane.
    Dane followed closely behind them. They ran down a corridor. It was a little bit too small for him in his werefox form. Still, he smashed through the doorways.
    They didn’t know where they were headed to, but still they ran. Deeper and deeper down they went. They finally arrived in the core.
    A dead end.
    It was a pillar in the middle that reached to the ceiling in a deep pit below. They had no other choice but to jump in.
    Dex took a plunge and ended up making a crack on the tiles below. The crack went all the way to the pillar before stopping at the base.
    “Well, looks like it me, fresh meat, and black meat again!” Dex said in his demonic half-voice.
    “Come on,” Shadow challenged him.
    He thrust his whole body at Shadow. Tracey stepped aside and stuck her foot out.
    *trip*
    Another crack was made going to the base of the pillar.
    “Land tricks, eh? Looks like I’ll have to hover over that problem.”
    And just like that, he flew into the air above the pit.
    Shadow thought quickly and jumped off the walls, into the air, tugged on Dex’s tails, and held on for dear life.
    “Hey!” Dex shouted. “Let go of my tails!” He thrashed him around and eventually hit the pillar. A red glimmer was found underneath the pillar.
    Shadow looked at it. Could it be…?
    Dex still thrashed him into the pillar. Another chunk was taken out. More red was seen.
    Only one way to find out…
    Shadow grabbed on the sides of the wall and threw Dex’s body to the pillar.
    *smash*
    The pillar fell down. The red glimmer was buried underneath it. Shadow fell on top of it. “Quickly, Tracey! Distract Dex while I look for this!”
    Tracey didn’t get what was going on, but she went with it. Dex fell to the ground, feet flat. He landed perfectly. She tried to reason with Dex.
    “Dane! Listen to me! Stop this!”
    “Dane?” Dex said. “Oh, you mean the normal guy? The me that you know? He had second thoughts. He’s no longer here. There’s no use trying to get him back.”
    Tracey tried her best to reason still. “Come on!” She hugged Dex’s arms in an effort to reach Dane. “I’m right here! Can’t you feel me?”
    “Stop it! There’s no use. He’s a million miles away.
    It just feels like it.”
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 7th 2010, 1:03 am

Maybe there's hope. Maybe...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 9:01 pm

Hopefully he can stop Dex.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Stalling time.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 8th 2010, 10:44 pm

Chapter 17:

Tracey didn’t know what had happened That sounded a lot like Dane, she thought.
    She was right.
    Dane somehow regained his composure in his consciousness. He was trying to fight Dex. Somehow, his thought got through.
    “Hey…” Dex realized what was happening. “You’re not supposed to talk! I’m the one in control here!” He took his bulk hand and slammed it against Tracey’s head. She fell to the ground with force. “Now, get out of my way! I’ve got business to take care of.”
    Tracey was determined to not give up just yet. She grabbed Dex’s hand and, with all her strength, managed to pin him to the ground. She looked him straight in his eyes. “Dane! Come on! Get out of there!”
    “He’s no longer here. Stop trying!”
    “Don’t slip away from me, Dane!”

“Promise you make me hold another gun.”
    It was working.
    Dex gave out a horrid scream. He picked her up and flung her across the pit.
    Shadow finally found the red glimmer in the rubble. It was just as he thought: the red Chaos Emerald. He grasped it in his hands and felt the power surging from the Emerald. He ran to Tracey.
    “What are you doing, you pest! You’re not going away that easily!” Dex lunged at Shadow. He dodged his attack and Dex ran into the wall. The one wall that kept the building supported. It started to shake and crumble.
    “Tracey! Grab my hand!”
    *grasp*
    “You ready?”
    “For what?”
    “For chaos.” He held the Chaos Emerald even tighter. “Chaos… Control!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Escape.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 8th 2010, 10:45 pm

Chapter 18:

Everything seemed to become a blur to Tracey. She didn’t know where she was going, what was happening, and whether or not she was about to throw up. All she could do was to go to her happy place. Shadow was in control this whole time. He ran on the walls of the pit and started to climb to the exit in this fashion.
    “Now, that’s the Shadow I know!”
    Dex tried his best to regain control. The only thing he managed to catch was Shadow bolting out of the exit. “Oh, no, you don’t!” He raced after him. He jumped out of the pit just as it was crumbling downwards.
    Shadow looked behind him. Dex was catching up to him. Behind Dex was a crumbling wall of debris. Shadow pushed himself even farther. He had to make up for lost time.
    He looked in front of him. The windows were broken. Freedom. He dashed out as soon as he could. All of a sudden, a wall fell in front of the last doorway. Shadow jumped just as it fell on a propane tank. The following explosion almost killed him and Tracey.
    Shadow fell on the ground, gasping for air. Tracey, still dizzy, stood up with her gun in her hand. She was prepared for anything [Except for throwing up].
    A figure started walking out of the fire. Tracey, being dizzy, blindly shot a cement pillar on top of the figure.
    It was over.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Mistakes.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 8th 2010, 10:46 pm

Chapter 19:

“Will somebody get this off of me?”
    The voice was Dane’s.
    “Dane! You’re back!” Tracey was more than excited. He was trapped under the pillar. She ran towards him when…
    “Something’s not right.”
    “What is it?”
    “Look at yourself.”
    “What’s that supposed to mean? I’m still me? How can I…” He looked at his hands and his arms.
    He was still a werefox. In the daylight.
    “Get back, Dex!” She drew out her gun and pointed it at him.
    “Tracey! You gotta believe me! I’m not Dex!”
    Meanwhile, Shadow was rested enough to look at the situation. When he came to see what had happened, he saw the werefox trapped under the pillar.
    “Shadow! It’s me, Dane! You can tell, right?”
    Shadow got down to his level and looked him right in the eyes. Green eyes, just like Dane’s.
    “Yep. Dane’s back.”
    Tracey trusted Shadow. She withdrew her gun.
    “Good. Now that I’m somewhat back, a little help?”
    After a little help, Tracey had a question. “So, just how do we change you back?”
    “Maybe it’s just temporary. Let’s wait before coming to conclusions.”
    So, they dusted themselves off and started walking to the hut.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 2 Empty Heading off.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 8th 2010, 10:47 pm

Chapter 20:

As they walked, Dane remembered about the tree incidnt.
    “So, what exactly made me end up in those trees?”
    Tracey quickly responded, “It’s a long story. I’d rather not tell.”
    Well, it didn’t answer his question, but he got the slightest hint that something went wrong. Without any problem, though, they continued walking.

It was about thirty minutes after they arrived. Shadow was resting up, lying back on the bed. Dane was watching the news on a newly furbished couch made especially for his bulky size. Tracey came by.
    “I’m headed off to the market. Whatcha guys need?”
    Shadow opened his eyes. “We need more soda and granola.” He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.
    “Hey, can I come along?”
    Tracey got wide eyed. “Are you crazy? If you thought G.U.N. was bad chasing you, imagine all the eyes you’ll get while you look like that?”
    “Yeah, I know. I just need to take a break from this. I need to see the city again.”
    “Suit yourself. Come on. But, stay your distance; I don’t want to be associated to you while I’m in public.”
    And on that note, they left.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 8th 2010, 10:50 pm

Yay!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 8th 2010, 11:05 pm

OK, so at Chapter 18, Story 1 is finished. Story 2 is now in the works. This is where it might get confusing:
    Another story will diverge off of Story 2. They will almost go hand in hand, but with some details left out of one has som much more in the other.
    You'll see. But I will give you this:
    The other story is starring Walker. It will be called 'Project SHiFT'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content