Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 VOZLn

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Empty Re: The Well-Wisher

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 9th 2010, 1:10 pm

Can't wait for it; keep up the good work!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalg10The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 3 2hygec

: Male
     Rep3

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Empty The astrologist.

Post by TheShadowWalker March 14th 2010, 12:45 am

Chapter 21:

I’m in the city. No turning back now, Dane thought. He knew the looks he would get just being in public. He didn’t know if G.U.N. would recognize him or not. Most importantly, what if someone approached him? He couldn’t think of it. He had to let it go and find an answer.
    So, he stepped onto the sidewalk and started looking for a mythic or supernatural figure. He tried to ignore the faces of the other people walking by. He just kept an eye on Tracey, who was a yard or two in front of him. She didn’t want to be linked to him in public.
    Suddenly, something caught his eye: Astrologist. He went in the shop, which had a wooden finish in a crowded workshop. There were posters all over with sketches of universal patterns, orbits, numbers, and other things related. It was like Professor Frankley’s lab, only with the stars.
    He sat down in a wooden chair, which, compared to him, was small. The astrologist looked up from his desk and saw a giant, furry form sitting ever so patiently in front of him. He took a double take and freaked out.
    “Woah! Either someone needs a haircut or I’m just imagining this!”
    “Both are wrong,” Dane said. His half-voices scared the astrologist even more. “I transformed into this. I’ve been having this problem for awhile now. I just transformed while I was still awake today because of some damn experiment. I thought it would be temporary, but it just hasn’t gone away.”
    All the while he said this the guy was looking for a weapon to defend himself. So, finally, he decided to use his chair. After a few moments, Dane was outside the lab. He looked for another way to communicate. He went to the park, got a few pebbles, and raced back to the lab. He threw the pebbles at Tracey to get her attention. When she finally looked over, he waved at her to come over there.
    When she was finally embarrassed enough, she made her way to him. After much convincing and persuasion, the astrologist finally let Tracey and Dane in the lab without a problem.
    “Okay, from what I know, you have multiple personalities. Your one evil persona transformed you into this and you can’t transform back, right?”
    Dane nodded.
    “Okay. Have you noticed the sun and the moon recently?”
    Dane shook his head.
    “Well, look in the sky.”
    Dane looked out the window. He couldn’t believe what he saw.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 14th 2010, 8:54 am

...Were there cookies falling from the sky? That would have been cool, but...interesting.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 14th 2010, 10:25 am

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:...Were there cookies falling from the sky? That would have been cool, but...interesting.

No, Ash. They were obviously egg rolls. :P

Nice little chapter there, TSW!
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalg10The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medal13The Well-Wisher - Page 3 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 14th 2010, 3:46 pm

It wasn't little. And thanks. Both of you. But, you're wrong.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 14th 2010, 3:50 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:It wasn't little. And thanks. Both of you. But, you're wrong.

I didn't mean it like it was a small chapter, but your welcome!

Then.....let me guess. It was an eclipse. No, no. It was an eternal night time.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 26th 2010, 9:55 pm

Chapter 22:

A yellow moon was out near the sun.
    "So, what does this mean?" Dane asked. "Is an eclipse going to happen?"
    "No," replied the astrologist, "But there will be one coming. This may be why you are... Well... That."
    "But, why am I like this to begin with?"
    "Mythology can't explain, even though I don't much about it. You'll just have to wait and see. But, since this may be the only opportunity..."
    Dane knew thw question. There was no use in fighting it. He interupted him: "Yes, you can study me!"
    The astrologist jumped in glee. "Let me pack for a bit. It'll only take five minutes." While he packed, he had a thought. "So, where are we going? A warehouse, apartment?"
    "My place in the woods." Tracey butted in.
    "Good thing I was packing for outdoors. Thanks you, Miss...?"
    "Tracey, please."
    "Patrick."
    "Oh, and before you get any nicknames, it's Dane." He felt throwing that in the name exchange was necessary.
    "Well, I'm all packed up. Let's go!"
    As they walked out, Patrick held up a sign in his door: "Closed for Eclipse." After locking the door, he turned around and caught up with the other two.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 7:28 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:Chapter 22:

A yellow moon was out near the sun.
    "So, what does this mean?" Dane asked. "Is an eclipse going to happen?"
    "No," replied the astrologist, "But there will be one coming. This may be why you are... Well... That."
    "But, why am I like this to begin with?"
    "Mythology can't explain, even though I don't much about it. You'll just have to wait and see. But, since this may be the only opportunity..."
    Dane knew thw question. There was no use in fighting it. He interupted him: "Yes, you can study me!"
    The astrologist jumped in glee. "Let me pack for a bit. It'll only take five minutes." While he packed, he had a thought. "So, where are we going? A warehouse, apartment?"
    "My place in the woods." Tracey butted in.
    "Good thing I was packing for outdoors. Thanks you, Miss...?"
    "Tracey, please."
    "Patrick."
    "Oh, and before you get any nicknames, it's Dane." He felt throwing that in the name exchange was necessary.
    "Well, I'm all packed up. Let's go!"
    As they walked out, Patrick held up a sign in his door: "Closed for Eclipse." After locking the door, he turned around and caught up with the other two.

I was right! It was an eclipse!! :D:
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 27th 2010, 1:14 pm

Not really. It will be an eclipse, but it wasn't what he saw.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 2:54 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:Not really. It will be an eclipse, but it wasn't what he saw.

Does it involve were- foxes again?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker March 27th 2010, 3:19 pm

I'm still tryng to piece it together myself, but if it's what I think it is, then it probably will.
    GhostOfTSW
    GhostOfTSW

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Empty That's new.

Post by GhostOfTSW April 2nd 2010, 11:36 pm

Chapter 23:

Dane knew what to expect by accepting a stranger whose job was in science to study him. But, then again, he might be the only way to switch him back. Also, if he was seen in public again, G.U.N. might take him and study him. So, it was better this than that. Irony. Ain't it sad?
    After an eventful afternoon in the marketplace, the three made their way back to Tracey's place. Something weird happened on the way their. It seemed to get foggier as they got deeper into the forest.
    "Does anyone else recall fog being reported in the afternoon?"
    Tracey and Dane looked back at him and gave him a 'Seriously?' look.
    "...I'll shut up now."
    So, they pressed on. When it seemed the fog was too thick and got in their lungs, one outburst from Dane broke new ground.
    "Can someone turn a fan on or something? It feels like I'm choking."
    Patrick started to take note. Tracey stared at Dane in amazement.
    "What? Is something wrong?"
    He turned around. To his horror, he found his tails spinning around. He never knew he was doing it. He tried grabbing them to stop them, sitting on them, and even clearing the air by hand, but to no avail.
    "Heh... Excuse me." And with that, he walked away.
    "Should I go with him? This can be important to research, or even--"
    Tracey interupted him. "No. You'll probably just get him aggravated. It's not your fault. He's just a little tense."

Dane finally stopped his tails from spinning when he reached a little pond next to a small waterfall. The air was much clearer there. He laid down and looked up.
    Is this really what I've become? Can I ever change?
    He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and laid his arms out to the side. His hand dipped in the pond. It was warm to his appealing. He hadn't had a good swim for awhile. Or, at least, from what he remembers. He moved to closer to the water. He was starting to calm down. For once today, he felt normal again.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 3rd 2010, 10:03 am

GhostOfTSW wrote:Chapter 23:

Dane knew what to expect by accepting a stranger whose job was in science to study him. But, then again, he might be the only way to switch him back. Also, if he was seen in public again, G.U.N. might take him and study him. So, it was better this than that. Irony. Ain't it sad?
    After an eventful afternoon in the marketplace, the three made their way back to Tracey's place. Something weird happened on the way their. It seemed to get foggier as they got deeper into the forest.
    "Does anyone else recall fog being reported in the afternoon?"
    Tracey and Dane looked back at him and gave him a 'Seriously?' look.
    "...I'll shut up now."
    So, they pressed on. When it seemed the fog was too thick and got in their lungs, one outburst from Dane broke new ground.
    "Can someone turn a fan on or something? It feels like I'm choking."
    Patrick started to take note. Tracey stared at Dane in amazement.
    "What? Is something wrong?"
    He turned around. To his horror, he found his tails spinning around. He never knew he was doing it. He tried grabbing them to stop them, sitting on them, and even clearing the air by hand, but to no avail.
    "Heh... Excuse me." And with that, he walked away.
    "Should I go with him? This can be important to research, or even--"
    Tracey interupted him. "No. You'll probably just get him aggravated. It's not your fault. He's just a little tense."

Dane finally stopped his tails from spinning when he reached a little pond next to a small waterfall. The air was much clearer there. He laid down and looked up.
    Is this really what I've become? Can I ever change?
    He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and laid his arms out to the side. His hand dipped in the pond. It was warm to his appealing. He hadn't had a good swim for awhile. Or, at least, from what he remembers. He moved to closer to the water. He was starting to calm down. For once today, he felt normal again.

It was good, but you're not dead.........
    GhostOfTSW
    GhostOfTSW

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by GhostOfTSW April 3rd 2010, 10:07 am

Do you want to see me in my current state?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 3rd 2010, 11:39 am

GhostOfTSW wrote:Do you want to see me in my current state?

Sure, why not? You're not really dead....
    Shade
    Shade

The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medalw11The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Zigzag10The Well-Wisher - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 3rd 2010, 5:13 pm

Sure, why not? You're not really dead....

You might be surprised, Sony. TSW is as dead or alive as he wishes to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content