The ancient lands.

+3
Twixie Hushimo
Superdoodleman
Ultimate Gamer
7 posters

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams?

Ultimate Gamer
    Ultimate Gamer

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Empty Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams?

Post by Ultimate Gamer March 16th 2010, 5:25 am

Was searching around the site and saw that a topic like this hasn't been made yet. Annoyed So anyway, here I am making such a topic. Anyone ever have strange, weird, abnormal dreams?

I often have dreams which have no plot whatsoever. Basically, I'm in a normal situation, until something weird, crazy, or awesome happens. Say, I'm at a regular school day, and suddenly, the sky turns red, and aliens fall from the sky (my mind must have been in Shadow the Hedgehog.) and they literally started tearing people apart. Oh the gore. Oddly enough, I didn't wake up in a cold sweat or anything like that. :???:

One dream I had involved a giant glob of cheese attacking a random city somewhere in the U.S., and the national guard, not to mention, an entire army of tanks and people with explosive things, were trying to bring it down. Apparently, it never died. :P

I've had dreams based off of video games, for instance, going on an adventure with Mario to save the Princess, or destroying Robotnik's Badniks by curling into a ball. :faic: An awesome dream I had was a clearly MGS inspired dream, with Colonel Campbell assigning me to infiltrate a Russian base, only to find out that they're going to nuke the U.S.A.

So, tl;dr: Post your crazy, weird, abnormal dreams here!
    Superdoodleman

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? GOMM8

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13

Rep0

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Empty Re: Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams?

Post by Superdoodleman March 16th 2010, 9:40 am

I always have bizarre dreams. The best example I can think of off the top of my haed is the world got flooded and invaded by fish, Who took it over. I was floating around in an umbrella beating Fish up with a crowbar trying to find some Dojo for reasons I don't remember.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? VOZLn

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalw11Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Empty Re: Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams?

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 16th 2010, 11:45 am

One time I had a dream that started out on top of a mountain. It was day time but the sky was cloudy and dark, and I saw Maximum Ride and the flock in the sky, flying out to the right and out of my view, and I was standing with all the Sonic characters. Suddenly, we slid down the mountain on our butts (on the grass, I will add), and we made it to some house. I was standing on the back patio with Cream when lightning hit the house, and nothing happened, and then lightning hit the pool, and the pool caught on fire.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Imagee10

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? White10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalg10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 16th 2010, 11:46 am

Ultimate Gamer wrote:

One dream I had involved a giant glob of cheese attacking a random city somewhere in the U.S., and the national guard, not to mention, an entire army of tanks and people with explosive things, were trying to bring it down. Apparently, it never died. :P
    You've had that dream too? Was I riding the cheese?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Blackr10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalw11Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Zigzag10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? White10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 16th 2010, 2:41 pm

Just had one last night
    sykog
    sykog

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Blackr10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalw11Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalg10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Zigzag10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 16th 2010, 6:02 pm

I barely ever have any dream, only about once a month. But they usually are at least a little bit crazy.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Blackr10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalw11Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medalg10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? White10Anyone ever have any weird, or abnormal dreams? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 16th 2010, 9:25 pm

Well, just two nights ago I had this one.

It starts off in the daytime with me and my friend, and my brother preparing for a trip to 7-11 (this is what we do with our time 4 reelz). Our friend brought a banana seat bike and we decide to ride with my brother on the handlebars, and me just hanging off of the side.
    When we arrived at 7-11, Grand Avenue was pitch black, half of the buildings were gone, and a Pollo Campero was across the street where the farmers market normally is.
    Suddenly, I'm in an indoor pool. The room is dark, and looks kind of like the room with the pool from Meet Joe Black. RakNinja (a member from YouChew) shows up and me and him argue about what channel we're going to watch on the TV.
    Suddenly, again, me, my friend, and my brother are preparing for a trip to 7-11. He brought another bike for us to ride. I sit in the front, which is shaped like a golf cart. My friend sits in the middle which looks like the original banana seat bike. My brother sits on the back which is just a seat of a chair with two wheels on the sides. My friend says "Here I got these for you" and hands me two bootleg Killswitch Engage audio cassettes. I prepared to say "How do I put these on a CD?" when I began to open one of the cassette cases. There was a sudden loud explosion sound and I woke up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content