SonicFanPS2
The Freedom Fighter
Twixie Hushimo
8 posters

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL.

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. VOZLn

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Empty Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL.

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 29th 2010, 12:08 am

The link for my Deviant Art account, which I assure you has no other pictures than the ones shown on this site, is Ash-J-The-Hedgehog. As for my drawings, here you go:

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 971g09

In this picture, the featured girl does not have hands nor feet. At the top of the page, I wrote a plead for help on drawing shoes, arms, and feet, but since I did not write it backwards on the page, it did not show up in the right way on the camera. As I said before, if you have any tips for drawing, please tell me.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 14cxh82

Let me just say: This drawing started out as a bunny, but turned into a bat.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 21o2bye

I was trying to draw in one of my friend's styles while drawing this picture, but I didn't do a very good job.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 16bkg7c

This picture is of a girl with some very strange hair. The "rock" object at the bottom right of the picture was a starting point for another person I was going to draw, but later, after drawing it, I decided I did too bad a job to really reshoot.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 287eqgk

This is the cover of my binder. It is obviously backwards; this is one of my proudest drawings, yet one I did extremely quickly and carelessly.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 30tjmmq

Simply a picture of a cat.

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 4t9c02

My first picture of Sonic ever! Yipee!

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. B7j7zc

This is the new cover of my binder, featuring a girl proud of her American blood. I let my spirit get ahead of me; it was triggered by a feeling of nogalstia from last summer. Sorry to all of you foreigners; I do love Canada and Europe, and I'll be sure to do something for them soon!

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 30shulz

My first picture that I've ever drawn on Paintbrush (Mac version of Paint) with a person that wasn't abstract or just playing around with the tools! I think it's pretty good!

So, if you guys have any tips for drawing shoes, hands, feet, ears, noses, clothes, or just tips and pointers for drawing in general, please tell me and give me your feedback. I'm so glad that I could finally get some art up here, because on my mom's computer, the camera was awful, before I got my new computer, my old one didn't have a web camera, my dad's computer is the same as my mom's, and the scanner wouldn't work in a way compatible with Tinypic.

Last edited by Ashley Hushimo on April 19th 2010, 8:04 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Ashley's Artwork)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. ZtZYh

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Blackr10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Zigzag10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. White10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Empty Re: Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL.

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 29th 2010, 1:51 am

Those are great Ash.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

Rep13

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Empty Re: Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL.

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 29th 2010, 8:35 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Those are great Ash.

Thanks. I've realized that I only need help with hands, feet, shoes, noses, clothes, and overall, putting the body together. I'm good at drawing large pictures of hands, disconnected, but once I try to draw them connected to the body on a smaller scale, I ruin things.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 29th 2010, 5:14 pm

Those look quite nice in the first place, though.
    Superdoodleman

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. GOMM8

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 29th 2010, 5:36 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:

Thanks. I've realized that I only need help with hands, feet, shoes, noses, clothes, and overall, putting the body together. I'm good at drawing large pictures of hands, disconnected, but once I try to draw them connected to the body on a smaller scale, I ruin things.
    Try drawing Master Hand then.
    sykog
    sykog

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Imagee10

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Blackr10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalg10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Zigzag10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 29th 2010, 9:30 pm

wrote:
    Ash The Hedgehog wrote:

Try drawing Master Hand then.
    I know, right?Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 749605
    Shade
    Shade

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Zigzag10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 30th 2010, 11:26 am

Those paintings are good, Ash. Very good indeed.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 14th 2010, 10:12 pm

I added a new some new pictures to my list, including my first drawing of Sonic EVER. Tell me what you think!
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 14th 2010, 10:38 pm

That's better than my drawings.
    Shade
    Shade

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Zigzag10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 15th 2010, 8:25 am

T@ilz wrote:That's better than my drawings.

It's also better than anything I've ever done.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 15th 2010, 4:49 pm

Thank you. I added another drawing yet still.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 15th 2010, 4:56 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:Thank you. I added another drawing yet still.

When did you do that?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 15th 2010, 6:11 pm

Today, actually. Just the sudden memory of the 4th, triggered by the main of the picture, made me add that.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalw11Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medalg10Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. Medal13Finally, some epic pieces of epic FAIL. 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 15th 2010, 6:12 pm

They do not suck.
    At least you don't trace...
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 19th 2010, 5:44 pm

I've added another picture, drawn on Paintbrush, and it's my first successful imagine drawn on the computer ever! A link to my Deviant Art up top has also been added.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 19th 2010, 6:11 pm

It's pretty good, but you're missing most of the body, it sorta looks like she has one eye in the middle of her face. Though, overall, the coloring is elegant and the art so far looks terrific. Nice job, Ash.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 19th 2010, 7:46 pm

I finished my drawing on Paintbrush.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content