The ancient lands.

+2
Erazor
Alex The Hedgehog
6 posters

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT

Alex The Hedgehog

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Empty Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 14th 2010, 11:17 pm

If anyone in TSC just hate it when some viewers just post something like "Someone lock this post! because they suck at editing and Grammar! Mlah Mimlah MimlaAAAaah" just be cause you don't want to make any grammar editation like double spacing or anything like that. please post your agreements and explanations on why you hate it as much as I do.

besides, the only time I'm ever ok with perfectionism is when I play halo 3 in forge mode, not by critizising others for minor flaws , just the kind of perfectionism when they try to make it look nice.

Last edited by Alex The Hedgehog on June 15th 2010, 12:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    Erazor
    Erazor

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Imagee10

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Blackr10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalw11Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalg10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT White10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medal13

Rep22

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Empty Re: Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT

Post by Erazor June 14th 2010, 11:20 pm

You got me. I'm a perfectionist. That's why I'm offended by the spelling error in the topic title. Also..... what?
    Alex The Hedgehog

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Kz2PK

Rep1

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Empty Re: Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 14th 2010, 11:25 pm

Erazor wrote:You got me. I'm a perfectionist. That's why I'm offended by the spelling error in the topic title. Also..... what?

What I mean is, do you judge other peoples flaws like Simon does in American Idol?
    xYxYinxYx
    xYxYinxYx

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT 3qll2

Rep0

Post by xYxYinxYx June 15th 2010, 8:15 am

I'm a Perfectionist but I don't judge other people's flaw.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT ZtZYh

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Blackr10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalw11Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Zigzag10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT White10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medal13Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 15th 2010, 8:47 am

...What? Uh...what?
    Why is this in Site Discussion, anyway?
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 15th 2010, 10:28 am

I'm only one when it comes to straight lines....... I could care less about spelling though.......
    Jmh
    Jmh

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Imagee10

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalw11Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT White10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 15th 2010, 11:33 am

Cool story bro.
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 15th 2010, 11:44 am

I have Death The Kid syndrome! Look up death the kid on wikepedia and look at my last post in this topic and read about kid and you'll know why!! (chaosoverlord has a pic of him as his avatar.)
    Erazor
    Erazor

Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Blackr10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalw11Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medalg10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT White10Perfectionists (If you're one, you might be offended by this topic) MIGHT Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 15th 2010, 1:39 pm

Yes. I'm a perfectionist. If we don't highlight the flaws of others, they (and society in general) can never improve. Sadly we live in a society where we're expected to accept people with few redeemable qualities.
    Miffleflurp
    Miffleflurp

Rep0

Post by Miffleflurp June 15th 2010, 3:03 pm

Yes we do.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content