The ancient lands.

Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010

Shade
    Shade

Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010 VOZLn

Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010 Medalw11Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010 Zigzag10Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010 Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010 Empty Sonic Colours (Wii) Playable at SoS 2010

Post by Shade July 20th 2010, 10:10 am

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/sonic-colours-wii-playable-at-sos-2010

The Summer of Sonic team are pleased to announce that not only will the convention house a Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing tournament and a playable demo of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 (E3 version), we will also be giving you hands-on time with Sonic Colours on Nintendo Wii (E3 version). That’s right, thanks to the good folks at SEGA you’ll have access to another of Sonic’s upcoming titles before it’s released later this year.

The demo contains two levels for you to explore, Sweet Mountain and Tropical Resort where players will also be able to try out two of the Wisp powers including the Yellow Wisp (Drill) and the Cyan Wisp (Lazer). The game will be available in our Games Zone on our Wii pod.

We look forward to seeing you in the Games Zone and if you haven’t done so already, you can register for your Summer of Sonic tickets here.

Well, I have to say that I'm looking forward to the Sonic Colours Game eagerly, and I await its release with much joy. Also, in order to play it, I will need to get the E3 Nintendo Wii, which I will be doing shortly (I have the current Nintendo Wii now). ]

Also, I'm quite interested in the Wisp Powers: another reason why I need to try this out.