Trespasser
Ultimate Gamer
Zezima
38 posters

2nd Death

Shade
    Shade

2nd Death - Page 5 VOZLn

2nd Death - Page 5 Medalw112nd Death - Page 5 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 5 Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

2nd Death - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Death

Post by Shade November 9th 2010, 12:00 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Zez wrote:

That it's impossible to die twice?
    Meh, there are times when somebody's heart stop then they luckly bring him back then he dies again. :ohno:

Which is basically what we have done with this forum.
    Nuva
    Nuva

2nd Death - Page 5 Imagee10

2nd Death - Page 5 Medalw112nd Death - Page 5 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva November 9th 2010, 7:04 pm

Only we got the heart to beat again at the last second? Again?
    Which means there'll eventually be a third death? It must suck being a forum.

What's this? I'm leaving for a week vacation, and that translates to no laptop. I won't of abandoned you guys, just be gone for a week. Don't miss me too much :P
    Shade
    Shade

2nd Death - Page 5 VOZLn

2nd Death - Page 5 Medalw112nd Death - Page 5 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 5 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade November 10th 2010, 11:35 am

nuva500 wrote:Only we got the heart to beat again at the last second? Again?
    Which means there'll eventually be a third death? It must suck being a forum.

What's this? I'm leaving for a week vacation, and that translates to no laptop. I won't of abandoned you guys, just be gone for a week. Don't miss me too much :P

I missed you the last time you left. Please come back soon, OK, Nuva? And get 1000+ posts before you leave next time.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva November 18th 2010, 9:08 pm

You guys can't keep changing the website every time I leave. I mean, I was only gone a week this time...and 1000 is a lot. But whatever, I'll try.
    Reina Watt
    Reina Watt

2nd Death - Page 5 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Reina Watt November 25th 2010, 4:49 pm

"It's dead Jim! No, wait, never mind"

Plenty of forums have a quiet point for a while for various reasons and no amount of effort can really revive it unless there's something of note to be talked about.

Also there are many gaming forums and many of them have a lot of trolls who can turn people away from wanting to say anything in case the usual trolls appear.
    Pity there wasn't an option to vaporise any trolls with a single, and fully registerd for members of good standing, key press.
    Shade
    Shade

2nd Death - Page 5 VOZLn

Rep2

Post by Shade November 25th 2010, 6:27 pm

Reina Watt wrote:"It's dead Jim! No, wait, never mind"

Plenty of forums have a quiet point for a while for various reasons and no amount of effort can really revive it unless there's something of note to be talked about.

Also there are many gaming forums and many of them have a lot of trolls who can turn people away from wanting to say anything in case the usual trolls appear.
    Pity there wasn't an option to vaporise any trolls with a single, and fully registerd for members of good standing, key press.

Yeah. I actually came from a forum who had millions of troll attacks; so many they had to close registration. Registration is still closed, I think. But they; well, we,( for, due to my everlasting shame, I was involved and didn't do anything to stop it, but in my defence, it's kind of hard to resist group actions) were too loud, too brash, and just attracted undue attention. But whilst being a bad member of those forums, I think I was a good mod of them. Still I digress. Point is, our manner there invited trolls. But in TSC our behaviour is mature. We have no trolls
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva November 25th 2010, 7:15 pm

Well, none anymore, from what I've heard of a certain member who existed before I got here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content