: Male
     Rep0

I Found This Over The Internet Empty I Found This Over The Internet

Post by The Blue Blur April 2nd 2011, 10:13 pm

It Is a Story i Found Off a Sonic Fan Fiction Website

Its Called time Stones i think its well Meh Here It Is

i Found The Credit It Belongs To mvo3546 Aka Jim Naskabra

THE TIME STONES

In a land where was millennium was dawning after 1000 years since the human race as we know it now in 3201 xx. After the war caused by a race of malfunctioning machines built by a mad inverter. Caused by a virus bug which was a mix of combined spyware teamviewer worm and part of windows xp that is defenceless from torrent ware virus. These machines were powed by the time outdated nuclear power which in 2050 was replaced by fusion power which meant that if they were destroyed the world would be polluted so bad that everything would be dead. But had no choice the human race. Ended it all in the year of 2301 xx attacking the machines lead by a leader by a rebelling cybernetic robot, the inverter was executed in the year before but no one could control them . The human race lost two thirds of there population in the battle. But in the end the machines with the virus was defeated but so was the world within 5 weeks everything died of radiation poisoning. Except a tribe of a people who lived in the island called Malta off the coast of Italy, who banned almost all technology made with computer chips electric power made by any type of power station. They witness the world turning in to a wasteland of green smog abandoned buildings and unclean water. But they survived. Over the 1000 years the tribe spread old technology was considered new in 2401 electricity was rediscovered but instead of coal powed electricity it was powered by the polluted air caused by the battle in 2301. The people were happy healthy and most of all powerful. They had an army with 2000 men 500 were archers 500 were swordsmen 500 were spearmen and 500 had prototype weapons. Also on the island had a technology centre were they made advanced war suits and and a special type of machine named m.u.s.h.a devolved for exploring the wastelands of nazpe (Europe) and sav wastelands (Africa) and as these places were explored no one knew a new war would emerge.

Chapter 1 launch of a hero

In the technology centre m.w.d division of the centre they had finished two war suits. The one named kid and one named o.k. A new employee named Dr Doomen was in the lab when suddenly he got was he was after the 4 metals silver bronze gold steel.
    After obtained the island came in to attack by badniks and the island was in crisis. The army was put in to defence but they were defenceless as the centre was attacked. All of the suits were stolen afterwards a full on attack of the island was immediately followed.
    Everything was in flames as the attacked contained the island in panic towns people were defenceless. In a day all of the capital farm’s beaches were destroyed .Dr Doomen made him self leader of the island or as he called it don

With the attacked finished a person named vector was walking. But then suddenly a human shaped machine attacked him he attacked back in pain the thing was destroyed but it dropped something a wooden dagger a fragment and a green stone after the encounter vector. Said “what the heck” then he picked up the wooden dagger ----------the fragment and the green stone. And then a note appeared out of nowhere it said “the person who finds this package has a choice to keep living his life normally or to defeat don Doomen” after reading this note vector knew what he had to do…….

CHAPTER 2 ESCAPEING from the WRECKED CITY EP 1

After holding the dagger and the other items he ran all the way from capital but some other machines “not again” as he said in a moaning sounds as others attacked he dodged the bullets then stepped on 1 and stabbed the other then where they once where flowers he was wandering if he was losing his mind. But then he just kept on running to the shore but then his surrounding changed he was in a factory looking area, the sky was gray there was machines everywhere tanks were roiling out a gate he was didn’t know where he was but then he ran & ran and everything was burl then his surroundings were the same he didn’t what was happened but when his surroundings were the same “I don’t like this” said vector again then a voice in his head said “come here go --)” he followed the voice all the way to a cave when he went there he was pulled in to some water” then a voice said oh your aren’t a badnik

As vector wondered he asked “what are badniks” the voice replied saying those are the name of the robots that attacked this island named Malta “so those machines that
    Attacked me are called badniks” said vector again “yes so you must be the chosen one you must know the king rose general commo” “no im just a normal person who attacked what you call a badniks that dropped a wooden dagger a green stone and some fragments” “well vector you must be on your way” vector asked “what about you oh we will be fine in the cave until stuff calm down also……don’t say we meet” agreeing vector left the cave.

After that some what awkward place he started to become tired so he set up to sleep in a bush so later that night he fell asleep and saw this logo

(_)

CHATER 3 the dream

After vector saw this logo he fell in to this kind of pinball area with out the pinball but then the place started to move in a 360 area when he looked there was nothing so he moved on he walked on then without warning he fell down a cliff then landed on a soft area then walked on deeper and deeper then vector suddenly bounced right over a gap.

He walked again then he hit his head and bounced all around the place he went left right up down then after what felt 6 hours he landed he saw an exit but then he saw.

Dr Doomen in a little ship then he went over vector and dropped a little fire ball he dodged it then another one and another one then vector jumped on to a platform after the ground he dodged on was on fire then Dr Doomen dropped a fireball on the platform then he escaped vector in panic escaped the opposite out running the fire though a cave full of mirrors and then saw his legs became a figure eight then jumped over a gap where the fire couldn’t get to him then walked in to what looked like a pinball game again soon he saw a exit at top of the platform he jumped on a spring and got on the platform but then he fell to what seems is death but then ……………
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vector woke up in terror and couldn’t sleep so he decided to move on

ESCAPING FROM THE WRECKED CITY EP 2

After the nightmare vector moved on he was near the shore and saw a bunch of sea ports and marinas ablaze. He was saddened as he saw where he once played when he was ten to be in ruin. He walked some more then saw a Dr Doomen statue being built.
    He sneaked by step by step closer to a ship which looked like it was going to Cyprus.
    Vector ran and ran to the ship but the ship deported before Vector could get on then to makes matters worse some flying machines were attacking him with some light source he had no choice he had to attack after get his dagger out he attacked the machines then they fell and where they once where flowers after getting that finished he looked around the island more with walking. He saw 3 generators being built 10 factories and tower all being built after 3 days. when the attack finished saying after seeing this “a coal power plant here” after seeing that he need to find a way to escape he ran and ran in till he nearly went back in time so fast badniks couldn’t catch him then he saw sparks following him were he ran were dust then 1 minute later everything was shooting at him bullets red lights now he was running for his life but everything wasn’t fast but he didn’t care he didn’t know how and why he was running so fast in the first place. but then he hid in a giant building every thing was rust and everything that wasn’t rust was broken glass and totalled tiles then vector heard a (SMASH!) after inspecting where the noise came from seeing just a bunch of flowers after that he keeping on exploring.

Has he was exploring he noticed hearing buy at Costco and buy at wall mart and eat at kc famous flavoured chicken and then after hearing them saw a bunch of rust covered logos saying starbucks then the roof started to cave in he ran and ran for his life again for the 2nd time today but he out before the old ruin collapsed after that a forest

Chapter 3 Spring Yard Forest

After entering the forest he saw some flying woodchoppers with axes. he sneaked pass them and kept on walking then a giant piece of scrap in the air dropped some stones shaped scrap then fires broke out where the scrap was dropped then the flying piece of scrap flew away . This confused vector he was thinking “why so much metal was in the spring yard forest” then he realised. the resources “this forest has vital resources like diamonds, coal & wood” then he saw Dr Doomen setting fire to a village with a flying little ship. then vector heard Dr Doomen saying “this Doomobile Is a Great Piece of design not that anyone will know that ha ha Ha HA HA!!!!” hearing this he ran after Doomen to be only ambushed by him. He was trapped in the burning village with Doomen using his flame attachment to his Doomobile. This seemed impossible then he realized when he charging attack so he attacked him then he escaped and got the green stone and dropped some woodchopper’s badniks to attack him then however they suddenly blew up leaving just screw nuts screws nails some oil and some fire on the oil “wait fire Oh No” running away from the fire wasn’t easy for some reason realizing it maybe was the stone that made him run weirdly fast he ran away still for what felt like a 1 mile he finally out ran the fire but then he was cornered by the falling trees leaving only one path way so Vector explored it with caution. He knew there could have been a trap or more likely an ambush. But what he saw while walking though the walkway was “flowers bees’ water that wasn’t black and a green stone that looked like the one that was stolen wait that was the one that was stolen” after picking up the greenstone he had is breath back but he didn’t run he just kepped on exploring this rout he never took even in his childhood he saw nature just like what it said it was once in 1000 xx there was even a old fortress that partly looked like a old mayors house surrounded by water and right next to it was the grave where the last pope was buried before all religions it was banned by joem j.r in 2099 xx.

Next the grave said a moral

“We are all machines slay all countries”. That was kinda freaky said Vector and then set of though the forest without a care in the world.

This was the map

_______+========------\\\\\\\\\\///////
    =
    =
    =
    =
    0000000000000000000000000000000()()

After going though the forest Vector came to a dead end all he could sea was water and a cave looking ruin under the cave and a light blue stone after picking it up a reaction happened which ended up like a lighting chain Vector touched the chain then it pushed him in to the water just before it pushed him he got a tiny bit of breath and had to hold that breath for a while has swim vector explored the ruins flooded room by flooded room seeing only fungi moss and some limestone after exploring

The ruins started to shake and Vector was Running Out of Breath it Looked like that end but then vector got some breath again After Passing A Crack it was a air bubble after that vector continued on having to water walk under water then he got out and there was Dr Doomen escaping vector had to catch up some how but then came the answer suddenly a sudden out burst of water came out of now where and vector escaped and walked on

Chapter 4 Starlight city

After escaping the ruins Vector found him self seeing the

STARLIGHT CITY

Logo in flashy lights and seeing a bunch of building and a crazy walkway off the ground for the First time He saw This City It Seemed Like Vector was Cut off From the World As Vector passed a Human some Said Hello And Called Vector Miles “what” said vector then the stranger Said Miles Vector pulled out his dagger and then the Stranger Said “Miles don’t”

The stranger Said “I’m Your Friend Remember Espio” Oh yeah Said Miles Then both of them walked to Espio’s house

After Getting to Espio’s house Espio Explanted why Miles Don’t Know His Name

He said

“When we Where kids you got in to a coma You Stayed there for 1 month they were about to pulled off life support then you woke up but you lost your memory and your parents died of uh suicide so you where put in a foster home your foster parents died during the invasion but they named you vector not knowing your name is Miles” “So That Is My Name” Yes Replied” then the House Started to Shake
    Miles Said

“Got To Go
    Espio Said Wait Can I Come
    And Miles Said Sure

So The Friends reunited Went Together to Check out the Shaking

Chapter 5 Sky Chase

Eureka

Last edited by The Blue Blur on April 2nd 2011, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make have sense)
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

I Found This Over The Internet VOZLn

I Found This Over The Internet Medalw11I Found This Over The Internet Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

I Found This Over The Internet Empty Re: I Found This Over The Internet

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 2nd 2011, 10:21 pm

Please don't post anything that isn't yours without proper credit. In a case like this, you should put a link to the story and its name over on the "Fanfiction Recommendations" thread. It's stickied up on the front page, so you should have no trouble finding it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I Found This Over The Internet ZtZYh

I Found This Over The Internet Blackr10I Found This Over The Internet Medalw11I Found This Over The Internet Zigzag10I Found This Over The Internet White10I Found This Over The Internet Medal13I Found This Over The Internet 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2011, 1:11 am

Ashley Hushimo wrote:Please don't post anything that isn't yours without proper credit. In a case like this, you should put a link to the story and its name over on the "Fanfiction Recommendations" thread. It's stickied up on the front page, so you should have no trouble finding it.
    Thank you for being awesome, Ashley. :D
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

I Found This Over The Internet VOZLn

I Found This Over The Internet Medalw11I Found This Over The Internet Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 3rd 2011, 3:00 am

You're welcome. I can has mod? Just kidding. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content