Matt
Danic
theez
karkooshy
Jmh
NeoMetalSonic
Hushimo
13 posters

Would you support an official Sonic movie?

Poll

Would you?

[ 11 ]
    Would you support an official Sonic movie? Bar_le1192%Would you support an official Sonic movie? Bar_ri11 [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Would you support an official Sonic movie? Bar_le118%Would you support an official Sonic movie? Bar_ri11 [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Would you support an official Sonic movie? GOMM8

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13

Rep38

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Empty Would you support an official Sonic movie?

Post by Hushimo April 28th 2011, 11:45 pm

Would you support an additional Sonic movie, if completely licensed and overseen by Sega? Why or why not?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Imagee10

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Blackr10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalw11Would you support an official Sonic movie? Zigzag10Would you support an official Sonic movie? White10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Empty Re: Would you support an official Sonic movie?

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 28th 2011, 11:46 pm

Would it be like Sonic the Movie?

Otherwise no
    And hell no if you're talking about live action or CGI
    Jmh
    Jmh

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalw11Would you support an official Sonic movie? White10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13

Rep67

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Empty Re: Would you support an official Sonic movie?

Post by Jmh April 29th 2011, 3:03 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Would it be like Sonic the Movie?

Otherwise no
    Didn't you hear? There's a live action Sonic movie coming out with a CGI Sonic and a live action Shia Labeouf playing Chris Thorndyke!

Directed by Micheal Bay.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy April 29th 2011, 6:14 am

Sega has always been really good with CGI in my opinion. I can see them making a movie... It all depends on the plot-line really.
    And whatever they do, they shouldn't include ANY humans (except for Eggman).
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Blackr10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalw11Would you support an official Sonic movie? Zigzag10Would you support an official Sonic movie? White10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 29th 2011, 2:39 pm

Jmh wrote:

Otherwise no
    Didn't you hear? There's a live action Sonic movie coming out with a CGI Sonic and a live action Shia Labeouf playing Chris Thorndyke!

Directed by Micheal Bay.
    Gazooks!
    theez

Would you support an official Sonic movie? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 29th 2011, 4:18 pm

Jmh wrote:

Otherwise no

Directed by Micheal Bay.
    Awesome!!! Can't wait to see it.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo April 29th 2011, 4:22 pm

theez wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Didn't you hear? There's a live action Sonic movie coming out with a CGI Sonic and a live action Shia Labeouf playing Chris Thorndyke!

Directed by Micheal Bay.
    Awesome!!! Can't wait to see it.

I'm almost positive that was sarcasm.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 29th 2011, 4:27 pm

Hushimo wrote:
    theez wrote: Awesome!!! Can't wait to see it.

I'm almost positive that was sarcasm.
    Trust me, I'm serious. I liked the 1st Sonic movie, but it was animated, and the voices weren't what they were today [although I think it was before the voice actors were there] and since it's live action, it'll be cooler. The only problem is, I can't imagine how they would make a Sonic movie without making it with animated graphics.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo April 29th 2011, 4:34 pm

theez wrote:Trust me, I'm serious. I liked the 1st Sonic movie, but it was animated, and the voices weren't what they were today [although I think it was before the voice actors were there] and since it's live action, it'll be cooler. The only problem is, I can't imagine how they would make a Sonic movie without making it with animated graphics.

No, I'm almost positive what Jmh said was sarcasm.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 29th 2011, 4:38 pm

Hushimo wrote:
    theez wrote:Trust me, I'm serious. I liked the 1st Sonic movie, but it was animated, and the voices weren't what they were today [although I think it was before the voice actors were there] and since it's live action, it'll be cooler. The only problem is, I can't imagine how they would make a Sonic movie without making it with animated graphics.

No, I'm almost positive what Jmh said was sarcasm.
    Ohhhh..... okay. But if there was, then I would be happy.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalw11Would you support an official Sonic movie? White10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 29th 2011, 5:12 pm

Oh, forgot to mention, Megan Fox will play Rouge.
    Danic
    Danic

Would you support an official Sonic movie? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Danic April 30th 2011, 5:42 am

Jmh wrote:Oh, forgot to mention, Megan Fox will play Rouge.

And in the third one she'll get switched with another actor.
    Matt
    Matt

Rep0

Post by Matt June 10th 2011, 12:35 am

I call Tails!
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo June 10th 2011, 12:36 am

How is that relevant?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 10th 2011, 12:57 am

Hushimo wrote:How is that relevant?
    He probably means he wants to play the part of Tails. Well, voice acting, of course.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Would you support an official Sonic movie? ZtZYh

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Blackr10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medalw11Would you support an official Sonic movie? Zigzag10Would you support an official Sonic movie? White10Would you support an official Sonic movie? Medal13Would you support an official Sonic movie? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 10th 2011, 12:16 pm

Jmh wrote: Well, voice acting, of course.
    Or is it?

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind a movie. What I'd rather have is a show that has episode adaptions of every game, along with the necessary filler to explain things, like how Sonic gets between islands, meets people, etc.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 12th 2011, 9:19 pm

I'd certainly love one under certain conditions

1. No humans like Chris having a significant part
    2. Comes directly from the games, preferably the Adventure series (or another popular series)

Instead of animation, it would look great in 3D animation. It could be just the thing to get fans reacquainted with the series in the dark times. If Sega can't come out with a good game, go with the movie. Can't hurt if they fail at that too at this point in time.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo June 12th 2011, 9:21 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:2. Comes directly from the games, preferably the Adventure series (or another popular series)

Would you consider the first Sonic movie to be based off of CD?
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Would you support an official Sonic movie? Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 June 12th 2011, 9:42 pm

Hushimo wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:2. Comes directly from the games, preferably the Adventure series (or another popular series)

Would you consider the first Sonic movie to be based off of CD?

Actually, that wouldn't be bad either. Not my favorite game, but its from the glory days so I'm fine with it. That's already been done, right? I actually thought the first movie was done fairly well. I liked it.

As long as Unleashed is out of the picture...
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 June 13th 2011, 6:48 pm

Of course! I personally think a Sonic movie would be great!

I mean, sure, it might be a tad corny, considering how it would be a movie based off of a video game, but it can't be any worse than the anime, which I personally enjoyed.
    tsunami312
    tsunami312

Rep0

Post by tsunami312 July 11th 2011, 3:29 pm

The problem is that, if it's totally based off a game, than there probably won't be anything original about it. I could be wrong though. I do support a movie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 6:37 pm

A movie WOULD be great....
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo July 13th 2011, 5:30 pm

http://sonicfanfilm.com/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 6:43 pm

Hushimo wrote:http://sonicfanfilm.com/

So there is definetly a movie coming? Yay! When does it come out
    hedgy
    hedgy

: Female
     Rep6

Post by hedgy August 3rd 2011, 9:05 am

Yes there is coming a movie, but not "official directed by sega"

Release is unknown (at least, I searched through the whole site and I didn't see an official date, but they wanted it to show it on an event that was in june of jule if I'm right. So I think it's anytime soon. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content