Link451
Light Dash
The Freedom Fighter
Hushimo
Techimo
12 posters

After Sonic Generations

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 VOZLn

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Blackr10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep33

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Empty Re: After Sonic Generations

Post by 84 October 5th 2011, 5:19 pm

Either way, if more characters are added people will complain they suck and if no additional characters are added people will complain that there isn't enough variety.

Sonic Team for the most part is horrible with adding more characters and when they're just getting out of making some of the most poorly received games ever they shouldn't try anything that they would easily screw up.
    hedgy
    hedgy

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep6

Post by hedgy October 6th 2011, 12:08 pm

What you're forgetting is that they never added optional chars at unleashed day style. (Except for the werehog, but that was not optional.)
    I would love to try knuckles in this kind of style, how would treasure hunting be? Or maybe tails? Like sonic but no boost/homing attack slightly slower and flying instead.

Also you forget a lot of people loved the other chars at heroes etc (people want heroes 2!) and then they add them again in sonic 06 wich simply is the most worse start of sonic at a new console. Since then there aren't any other chars? (Btw, in my opinion silver was the best in there!)

Anyway to fit both opinions the solution is simple; optional chars. These are not needed to get through the story, but chooseable/unlockable. This way if you only like sonic you don't have to play the others, but at the end I'm pretty sure everyone tries a different character if possible.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 ZtZYh

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Blackr10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 White10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 6th 2011, 1:42 pm

I actually like Silver a lot in SNG too. It's just the ball puzzle and going through Soleanna Forest that makes it aggravating. Along with the occasional psycho-powered glitch of course.
    Army
    Army

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Blackr10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalg10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 6th 2011, 1:49 pm

Sonic Heroes Adventure 3: Generations Rush.

Only true answer.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Blackr10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 White10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 6th 2011, 1:50 pm

Let me think about it wrote:Sonic Heroes Adventure 3: Generations Rush.

Only true answer.
    No, Sonic Rush Adventure 3: Heroes Generation Unleashed. Director's Cut.
    Techimo
    Techimo

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 6th 2011, 1:54 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Let me think about it wrote:Sonic Heroes Adventure 3: Generations Rush.

Only true answer.
    No, Sonic Rush Adventure 3: Heroes Generation Unleashed. Director's Cut.
    Wrong! Sonic Next Gen Rush Adventure 3: Heroes Generation Unleashed Director's Cut!
    Army
    Army

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Blackr10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalg10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 6th 2011, 2:00 pm

Generations of the Sonic Heroes Adventures 3 Directors Cut Battles: Rush against the Chatoix Free Riders Unleashed Episode 1.
    Techimo
    Techimo

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 6th 2011, 2:02 pm

You missed advance.
    Jmh
    Jmh

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Imagee10

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 White10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh October 6th 2011, 2:39 pm

....... Or just Sonic.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 56qtD

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 6th 2011, 3:41 pm

In all honesty, I just want another game with multiple characters to, you know, add more variety, story, and emotion, or simply just another game like Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, or even Sonic 06, but like made better. Those were some games that I really enjoyed (06 was just ok at best). I really liked playing Team Dark in SA2 and Heroes and I hope they'll bring them back as playable characters one day, but you know, Sonic Team will probably find something up their sleves to screw the fans over with. But yea, that's just what I want as the next game for the Sonic series, another story based game like the games I mentioned above.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 6th 2011, 4:26 pm

Jmh wrote:....... Or just Sonic.
    Who would want to play a game about a restaurant?
    Jmh
    Jmh

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 White10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh October 6th 2011, 7:27 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Jmh wrote:....... Or just Sonic.
    Who would want to play a game about a restaurant?
    Who wouldn't want to see Eggman on roller skates?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Zigzag10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 White10After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 6th 2011, 9:35 pm

Call of Sonic: whateverthehell warfare 42

:I
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 7th 2011, 11:02 am

If they make Paper Sonic it will please adventure fans and nintendo fans.
    Army
    Army

Rep2

Post by Army October 7th 2011, 11:35 am

Sonic Releashed:Return of the Sonic cycle.
    Nuva
    Nuva

After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medalw11After Sonic Generations - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 8th 2011, 1:23 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:And no, I want the werehog gameplay to be Ristar.
    I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one to notice how much the werehog felt like playing a 3D Ristar.
    As for additional characters, I'm fairly certain if you took a game like Unleashed, and dropped (to follow previous examples) Knuckles in, all you would have to do is get rid of boost, add in glide, less linear stages (for all characters, like what they're trying to do in Generations) and maybe lower his speed and jump like in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The lowered jump really made up for the ability to glide, so I think they could pull it off again, if they tried.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content