+3
SonicFanPS2
Techimo
The Freedom Fighter
7 posters

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  ZtZYh

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Blackr10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Zigzag10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  White10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Empty Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 12th 2011, 7:23 pm

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/12/eiji-aonuma-we-cant-go-back-to-traditional-controls-in-future-zelda-games.html#more
    Techimo
    Techimo

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  VOZLn

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11

Rep15

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Empty Re: Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda

Post by Techimo December 13th 2011, 3:47 pm

Wait, buttons? They still exist?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  ZtZYh

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Blackr10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Zigzag10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  White10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  2nio02t

Rep76

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Empty Re: Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 16th 2011, 4:13 pm

Yes, as much as the Kinect wants to trick you.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 December 16th 2011, 7:13 pm

Would you guys rather have both control schemes? If they had both motion control and button control, wouldn't that be well and good for everybody?
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  56qtD

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo December 16th 2011, 8:47 pm

I hate motion control. I've grown up on the controllers, and I will stay with controllers.

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Blackr10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 December 16th 2011, 10:42 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:I hate motion control. I've grown up on the controllers, and I will stay with controllers.

HEY! LISTEN!
    Get out.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo December 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

Mkay...

Btw, I was just stating my opinions on motion control gaming, so I'm not so sure why you're mad.

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Blackr10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 December 16th 2011, 11:38 pm

It was a joke.

Anyways, for Zelda motion controls have been making the games a lot more interesting so I'm glad they're continuing with them.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo December 17th 2011, 1:05 am

And I respect your opinion.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Imagee10

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  White10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh December 17th 2011, 3:37 am

So the Wii U tablet will be useless in the next Zelda game?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Imagee10

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Blackr10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Zigzag10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  White10Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic December 17th 2011, 4:48 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Would you guys rather have both control schemes? If they had both motion control and button control, wouldn't that be well and good for everybody?
    Impossible
    Or Else it have the control scheme of TP
    SS cannot have a button layout

And I'm glad they are doing this
    It will weed out the shit players
    Techimo
    Techimo

Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medal13Eiji Aonuma: We Can't Go Back to Traditional Controls in Future Zelda  Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo December 17th 2011, 5:26 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:Would you guys rather have both control schemes? If they had both motion control and button control, wouldn't that be well and good for everybody?
    Impossible
    Or Else it have the control scheme of TP
    SS cannot have a button layout

And I'm glad they are doing this
    It will weed out the shit players
    I hated Twilight Princess, but loving Skyward Sword. As for the buttons motion and touch screen are replacing them. RIP Buttons.

Rep33

Post by 84 December 17th 2011, 1:54 pm

If you guys have played through Skyward Sword you know motion controls can't be used for everything, buttons aren't going away. Unless the next Legend of Zelda game takes over Dance Central's control scheme we'll be okay.

Jmh wrote:So the Wii U tablet will be useless in the next Zelda game?
    Seems like it, which is sadly kind of a bummer. Nintendo could always squeeze it in unexpectedly though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content