Hi everyone or world XD

nuttysaintsfan
    nuttysaintsfan

Hi everyone or world XD WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Hi everyone or world XD Empty Hi everyone or world XD

Post by nuttysaintsfan March 26th 2012, 9:48 am

Yo guy's im nto saints fan im a skylanders and sonic fan Shocked idea Eureka ill tell my hotmail email adress soo angey99@hotmail.co.uk Embarassed
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Hi everyone or world XD Empty Re: Hi everyone or world XD

Post by Moran March 26th 2012, 11:12 am

*thunder*

You're starting to annoy me. You seem to be a lot better than most even still, so I think I'll give you 72 hours -- starting right from the time of this post -- before I start smacking you around really good. Spell properly, use proper grammar, don't spam smilies, don't use chatspeak excessively, etc. And the big big big one: Even if you're not raping the English language, if your post doesn't have at least some minimal level of content, your ass will be gone.

The border between "content" and "pointless crap" is a bit blurry around here, but: In the Random Hotel, as well as pretty much everywhere if there's the randomly spurred posting contest going on, the bar is pretty low and you can just be chatty about nothing important. Any other time and place you should at least try to stay on topic and add something or other, though not necessarily a whole lot.

TL;DR:

Improve or die.