Erazor
codeorange
Zez
16 posters

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Zez
    Zez

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! VOZLn

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Empty Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Post by Zez May 19th 2009, 1:18 am

What is with this mass hysteria that Tails is a literal Homosexual who consentially engages in sex with Sonic?

*Insert vomiting smiley here*

This is a kid's program here. Why do a lot of fains think there is so much estrogen in Tails' being?
    codeorange

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! GOMM8

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep6

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Empty Re: Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Post by codeorange May 19th 2009, 1:28 am

This usually comes from a general distaste and hatred for the character. While Tails does have a huge fanbase of his own, he, like every other character, has haters. Some people just choose not to warm up to Tails and his character. Period. The ones who don't like him find him annoying with his use of occasional rambling and "technobabble" at some points.

So the haters want to view him as a homosexual character. Of course, a minority of his fanbase also views him in this light, for other unnecessary reasons. Tails is straight in orientation. He's just immature.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Imagee10

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep22

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Empty Re: Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Post by Erazor May 19th 2009, 9:00 am

People who say Tails is gay are gay.
    sykog
    sykog

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 9:32 am

Because people are stupid and like to use gay in every sentence they say. Seriously, I hear someone say "That's gay" about 40 times a day.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 19th 2009, 10:26 am

Erazor wrote:People who say Tails is gay are gay.

This. Is. True!
    codeorange

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange May 19th 2009, 1:04 pm

sykog77 wrote:Because people are stupid and like to use gay in every sentence they say. Seriously, I hear someone say "That's gay" about 40 times a day.

Yep, you pretty much said it, sykog. Some people have nothing better to do than to claim that Tails is gay when it's obvious he's not. The target audience is for kids, but they seem to forget that.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 19th 2009, 3:18 pm

...I thought it had something to do with the Spanish word for "Tails" being a feminine word, then of course the haters taking advantage of such a discovery
    Miles24
    Miles24

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 May 19th 2009, 3:58 pm

codeorange wrote:This usually comes from a general distaste and hatred for the character. While Tails does have a huge fanbase of his own, he, like every other character, has haters. Some people just choose not to warm up to Tails and his character. Period. The ones who don't like him find him annoying with his use of occasional rambling and "technobabble" at some points.

So the haters want to view him as a homosexual character. Of course, a minority of his fanbase also views him in this light, for other unnecessary reasons. Tails is straight in orientation. He's just immature.

I agree. As well, it may also be because of the strong relationship that he has with Sonic. In today's society, you do not see such a relationship between two male friends as much any longer. In fact, the way that a friendship is treated has changed quite a bit in the past 17 years. There are many other reasons that other Sonic fans have said to me such as it being due to of Amy Palant's voice acting, but I really do not see how a voice actor can influence how a character is portrayed to another person.
    Army
    Army

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 19th 2009, 5:52 pm

Zezima wrote:What is with this mass hysteria that Tails is a literal Homosexual who consentially engages in sex with Sonic?

*Insert vomiting smiley here*

This is a kid's program here. Why do a lot of fains think there is so much estrogen in Tails' being?
    Ok zezima.

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Vomit-smiley-9529
    There.
    Also, I don't know, one sick minded person says something like that, another agrees, then the cycle continuous
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 19th 2009, 5:55 pm

It's sometimes got nothing to do with hating the character as well. The uneducated squabbling of people who don't analyze the relationship he has with Sonic correctly just say it because they think it feels right.

Some say it because they think it's funny.

Some people are just idiots.

And others, the majority, just hate the character.

They can say whatever they want about the characters though. It won't ever make it true unless they worked at Sega and somehow made it happen.
    sykog
    sykog

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 19th 2009, 8:03 pm

SONIC X TAILS ZOMG LOL XPQWLMGAGOSDNPRHD : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ): : ):
    Zez
    Zez

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 20th 2009, 5:11 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:It's sometimes got nothing to do with hating the character as well. The uneducated squabbling of people who don't analyze the relationship he has with Sonic correctly just say it because they think it feels right.

Some say it because they think it's funny.

Some people are just idiots.

And others, the majority, just hate the character.

They can say whatever they want about the characters though. It won't ever make it true unless they worked at Sega and somehow made it happen.

Dude, your cookie rating is going up at quite an exponential rate.

Cookie ~ Take it. Please. Again.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 20th 2009, 10:31 am

I think he is gay but I don't hate him
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 20th 2009, 10:21 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:I think he is gay but I don't hate him
    Ah yes, that one song. :D
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange June 2nd 2009, 3:14 am

It really does irritate me when I stumble upon pictures of Tails wearing a dress. I mean, that's uncalled for. Who in their right minds think it's proper to put that on a character that's aimed to entertain an audience of children, like Zez pointed out? I mean, it takes a whole lot of nerve to do that. Some of them may think it's funny, but I'm not laughing along, obviously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 2nd 2009, 3:25 am

Anything remotely effeminate can be called gay for being such. Anything that is not at all effeminate can be called secretly gay because of such. The fact that furries are attracted by (to?) Tails, and indeed foxfurs in general, doesn't help much.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Kz2PK

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl June 2nd 2009, 4:11 am

I've heard from some people it's because his voice these days makes him sound like a girl.
    I guess if one is not familiar with the character and one hears a feminine voice, then one might assume the character is female.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 8:27 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:I've heard from some people it's because his voice these days makes him sound like a girl.
    I guess if one is not familiar with the character and one hears a feminine voice, then one might assume the character is female.
    That's what my little brother though. Then agai, he calls Ganondorf a girl. :>_>: Laughing
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:13 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:I've heard from some people it's because his voice these days makes him sound like a girl.

This would be the fanbase to say that wouldn't it?

Next thing you know people will start saying Rouge sounds like a man.

Oh really? They all ready are? Nevermind then... :ROFL:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Blackr10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medal13Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 5th 2009, 8:45 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Doesn't she?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:54 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Doesn't she?

I'm afraid not sir.

Overexaggerated insults aside, you'd have to have really strange ears to think that it sounds like a man in all aspects of hearing the voice.

I expect another disagreeing reponse from you now.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 5th 2009, 9:11 pm

& people say I'm a troll
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 9:13 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:& people say I'm a troll

They do don't they? :Mr. Green:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 1:03 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Doesn't she?
    Sort of. More like an old lady that smokes and drinks though.
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 17th 2009, 12:47 pm

1.pff fan girls
    2. nothing wrong with being gay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content