sykog
Erazor
codeorange
Zez
16 posters

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Independence76

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 GOMM8

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Post by Independence76 July 17th 2009, 3:19 pm

sundayseclipse wrote:1.pff fan girls
    2. nothing wrong with being gay.

I disagree with the bolded statement.

No, I'm not getting into this discussion.
    Supersonicfan
    Supersonicfan

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 WFmvl

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ!

Post by Supersonicfan July 18th 2009, 10:33 pm

I used to think that Tails was a girl until I was 9 or 10 years old. So yea, I still sorta support the couple SonTails. *shot* I blame that song "Sweet Dreams"(I think that's the name of the song. Correct me if I'm wrong).
    codeorange

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 White10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange July 26th 2009, 3:30 am

Supersonicfan wrote:I used to think that Tails was a girl until I was 9 or 10 years old. So yea, I still sorta support the couple SonTails. *shot* I blame that song "Sweet Dreams"(I think that's the name of the song. Correct me if I'm wrong).

:Bounce:

That's what gets me. The fact that so many are so willing to accept SonicxTails just bugs me.

When it comes to Tails' voice sounding like a girl, put that on the lack of due dilligence for the choice of the voice acting, because I don't think SEGA will ever let up on Tails being voiced by a woman until they dramatically change Tails' character altogether. (age change)
    Independence76

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 26th 2009, 2:23 pm

codeorange wrote:
    :Bounce:

That's what gets me. The fact that so many are so willing to accept SonicxTails just bugs me.

When it comes to Tails' voice sounding like a girl, put that on the lack of due dilligence for the choice of the voice acting, because I don't think SEGA will ever let up on Tails being voiced by a woman until they dramatically change Tails' character altogether. (age change)

Utterly sickening.

Blame 4Kids. While Sega/Sonic Team is in charge of making the characters look like idiots by their cheesy attitudes, 4Kids adds the final blow with voices and cheesy dialogue I can't bear to hear without putting my hands over my ears. As for the age change, I agree. I'm not a fan of the games or the character, but I see that as the easiest way to improve the image.
    silversapphire919
    silversapphire919

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 WFmvl

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Post by silversapphire919 July 26th 2009, 11:56 pm

Like many have said, I think it's because of the voice he was given. But it could be that he follows Sonic around so much. But that doesn't mean he's gay! He looks up to Sonic as a hero and "big brother", for lack of a better word. I don't see why Tails thinking like that of Sonic automatically makes him a homosexual. :>_>:
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 VOZLn

Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medalw11Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medalg10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Zigzag10Tails is so gay, ROFLOL LMAO WTFBBQ! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:05 pm

Erazor wrote:People who say Tails is gay are gay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content