+2
Crystal Chaotix 3
Xejuan Xiang
6 posters

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL?

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 VOZLn

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalg10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL?

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 2nd 2009, 11:13 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:A similar book as in a book that deals with the similar elements like what happened in Black Knight and Secret Rings. I don't think I'm using the right words here though.
    Well, I don't really understand, but I don't see why it would have different elements if the first two didn't.

I thought the first two had different " enough" elements at least.
    Similar but different though, right? Then it shouldn't differ too much, correct?

Not too much. That's what I mean.
    sykog
    sykog

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Imagee10

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalg10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Zigzag10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL?

Post by sykog June 4th 2009, 8:25 pm

Too bad I suck at he Geness special stages. Never been Super Sonic in my life.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalg10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 5th 2009, 8:15 pm

sykog77 wrote:Too bad I suck at he Geness special stages. Never been Super Sonic in my life.

I've never played as him on the Genesis so I have a better excuse then you. :Sonic Thumb:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 6th 2009, 7:31 am

sykog77 wrote:Too bad I suck at he Geness special stages. Never been Super Sonic in my life.
    You serious. I dont see how its that hard. I can get all Chaos Emeralds before getting to Carnival Night Zone in Sonic 3. Just saying. I also got all Chaos and Super Emeralds for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles in Sonic 3 & Knuckles so I have experienced all forms. So does this mean you have never been to Doomsday Zone. :Oh No:
    sykog
    sykog

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalg10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Zigzag10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 3:15 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    You serious. I dont see how its that hard. I can get all Chaos Emeralds before getting to Carnival Night Zone in Sonic 3. Just saying. I also got all Chaos and Super Emeralds for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles in Sonic 3 & Knuckles so I have experienced all forms. So does this mean you have never been to Doomsday Zone. :Oh No:
    Well the most Ive got is one in Sonic and Knuckles, 0 in Sonic 3, and 4 in Sonic 2.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 ZtZYh

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Zigzag10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 6th 2009, 3:22 pm

You could just enter the Super Sonic code for STH 2.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 6th 2009, 3:26 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:You could just enter the Super Sonic code for STH 2.
    Yeah I know. I"m too lazy to look it up though, can you tell me?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 ZtZYh

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Zigzag10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 6th 2009, 3:35 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    eye roll
    Enable Super Sonic
    First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 White10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 6th 2009, 9:13 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Well the most Ive got is one in Sonic and Knuckles, 0 in Sonic 3, and 4 in Sonic 2.
    I can understand Sonic 2 because those special stages can be a pain in the arse but the Sonic 3 one is easy.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 6th 2009, 9:14 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    eye roll
    Enable Super Sonic
    First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.
    You mean rings. Not coins. :<_<:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 8th 2009, 8:11 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    I can understand Sonic 2 because those special stages can be a pain in the arse but the Sonic 3 one is easy.
    What are you talking about? It moves o fast you can keep up! But the SOnic 2 ones are some of my favorite special stages. But the ones in 3D blast, now those are easy, I get over 100 rings over than the goal every time about.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 10th 2009, 1:44 am

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    What are you talking about? It moves o fast you can keep up! But the SOnic 2 ones are some of my favorite special stages. But the ones in 3D blast, now those are easy, I get over 100 rings over than the goal every time about.
    Yes it does get faster and yes I can keep up. Its so easy.
    Zez
    Zez

Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Blackr10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medalw11Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Zigzag10Why is Super Sonic so gosh darned COOL? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 10th 2009, 1:48 am

This topic is epic by the thrid degree.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 10th 2009, 2:06 am

Zezima wrote:This topic is epic by the thrid degree.
    Then post what you think. I can't really remember what I first thought of Super Sonic when I first saw him and first played as him. But his awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content