Zez
Ringtails
Erazor
10 posters

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates

sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Imagee10

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Blackr10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalg10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 1:52 pm

better?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 VOZLn

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 26th 2009, 1:55 pm

I just won't look at the banner...
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Blackr10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalg10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 1:56 pm

sure
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 ZtZYh

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Blackr10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2009, 1:57 pm

Yeah, like a gnat's wing, and it's still upside down.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 2:02 pm

what do you mean upside down?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 26th 2009, 2:03 pm

Now one side is darken??? :Confusion:
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 2:04 pm

yes, the dark side
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Blackr10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2009, 2:05 pm

sykog77 wrote:what do you mean upside down?
    The lighting effect is upside down, since it doesn't include most of the heroes. You could however move the lighting effect over instead.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 2:06 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    The lighting effect is upside down, since it doesn't include most of the heroes. You could however move the lighting effect over instead.
    That is how the other banners were that were lighted.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 June 26th 2009, 2:07 pm

Can't we just go back to the old one or even this? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img91/861/30m7p67.png
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2009, 2:08 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    That is how the other banners were that were lighted.
    Yes, and I said it beforehand as well.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 2:08 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Can't we just go back to the old one or even this? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img91/861/30m7p67.png
    Well, apparenlt Zez wants shine. I don't like it much either.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 26th 2009, 3:06 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Can't we just go back to the old one or even this? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img91/861/30m7p67.png

he got rid of the shine at least now just for the reflection
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 3:08 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

No, that was me
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 White10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 26th 2009, 3:10 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

No, that was me

oh thank you now i know why your my somewhat favorite admin
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog June 26th 2009, 3:10 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

No, that was me

oh thank you now i know why your my somewhat favorite admin
    Ok, sure. :Wink Wink:
    Zez
    Zez

[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Blackr10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medalw11[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Zigzag10[Suggestion] Banner and Affilliates - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 27th 2009, 2:21 am

I wanted proper shine, but if there's no way it's truly compatible with this banner, I'm content with being satisfied with the reflection alone. After all, it is an improvement, and that was the goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content