The Freedom Fighter
Crystal Chaotix 3
Auflodern
15 posters

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Auflodern
    Auflodern

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die VOZLn

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Empty escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Post by Auflodern June 28th 2009, 12:02 am

poll results:
    knuckles:9
    shadow:47
    silver:42
    big:43
    amy:51
    vector:10
    cream:37
    other:146

proof:
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.120612

your thoughts?

Last edited by Kriegsmarine on July 8th 2009, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep17

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Empty Re: escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:06 am

They actually chose Vector? Screw them all then.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die ZtZYh

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die 2nio02t

Rep76

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Empty Re: escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 12:06 am

That Other The Hedgehog, always getting into trouble.
    But seriously, no one needs to die. If anything, we need loads more of them.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:08 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:That Other The Hedgehog, always getting into trouble.
    But seriously, no one needs to die. If anything, we need loads more of them.

Maybe when Sonic Team gets a good handle over the ones they have. Unleashed was a good start.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 28th 2009, 12:11 am

secretaconinja wrote:Why is Knuckles affiliated with rap now? Does he have that 'Gansta' look about him? I sure as hell didn't think so!
    They completely f***ed up all the characters... I bet if the characters were still in the hands of the GOOD Sonic Team they wouldn't a band of laughing stocks...
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 12:12 am

Well, eventually someone was gonna like rap.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 28th 2009, 12:31 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:They actually chose Vector? Screw them all then.
    Prowers wrote:
    true nero wrote:

TEAM CHAOTIX SHOULD BE GASSED!!!

THE SOONER IT HAPPENS! THE BETTER!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 12:33 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:They actually chose Vector? Screw them all then.
    Prowers wrote:
    true nero wrote:

TEAM CHAOTIX SHOULD BE GASSED!!!

THE SOONER IT HAPPENS! THE BETTER!

And the point of that was? I all ready said screw them all.

It's obvious that a topic about "Which characters should die" is going to attract people who think the characters should die. And of course they were going to be douch bags. What's the point of getting mad?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 28th 2009, 12:35 am

As Yahtzee has said in his unbelievably scathing Sonic Unleashed review, "Anyone who ever had any actual talent in Sonic Team has long since abandoned the company to an invading force of leprous retards" and that "[Sonic] needs help. The kind of help where you drag him behind the shed and put both barrels through his confused oblivious little face."
    sykog
    sykog

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Imagee10

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 28th 2009, 12:48 am

How dare so many people want Big and Shadow gone.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 28th 2009, 1:33 am

No one cares about what happens at The Escapist. They only go for Yahtzee. I know I do.

Last edited by Erazor on June 28th 2009, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zez
    Zez

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 28th 2009, 2:10 am

If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

*Takes out Pistol and points at:

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 2:36 am

Zezima wrote:If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*

It's your viewpoint on whether those people benefit the series in anyway. You do realize that right?
    Zez
    Zez

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 28th 2009, 2:38 am

Yeah, I assumed that when I was stating my opinion.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 28th 2009, 2:47 am

Zezima wrote:Yeah, I assumed that when I was stating my opinion.

Of course. Though it wasn't structured like an opinion which is why I bothered voicing myself.
    sykog
    sykog

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 28th 2009, 11:57 am

Zezima wrote:If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*
    I'll help *points a machine gun and bolded characters*
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 28th 2009, 11:59 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:Yeah, I assumed that when I was stating my opinion.

Of course. Though it wasn't structured like an opinion which is why I bothered voicing myself.
    Exactly what I would have done.
    And yeah, while those characters aren't beneficial to you, they're beneficial to others. You'd really kill something other people rely on just to satisfy your own needs?
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die GOMM8

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 6:22 am

I like how Shadow and Amy have many votes. =] They'd be the top of my list of characters I'd like to see dead. I reckon more than half the characters need to die, I liked the days when it was just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Robotnik, they're the only characters we need in the Sonic series, the rest just need to die.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great June 29th 2009, 6:26 am

So.... Gamma needs to die?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:11 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:I like how Shadow and Amy have many votes. =] They'd be the top of my list of characters I'd like to see dead. I reckon more than half the characters need to die, I liked the days when it was just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Robotnik, they're the only characters we need in the Sonic series, the rest just need to die.

There's the answer to your question TFF.

But considering how the series is NOW doing what you're suggesting here would pretty much ruin it for a LARGE CHUNK of the fanbase. It'd land Sonic in an even worse condition when it came to fanbase.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 29th 2009, 5:10 pm

All of them
    I didn't know Shadow was more hated than Silver but who the hell are other?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 29th 2009, 6:21 pm

TalkingObject wrote:All of them
    I didn't know Shadow was more hated than Silver but who the hell are other?

that sorta changed to all of the above or just leaving sonic tails knuckles and robotnik alone
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 2nd 2009, 1:16 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:I like how Shadow and Amy have many votes. =] They'd be the top of my list of characters I'd like to see dead. I reckon more than half the characters need to die, I liked the days when it was just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Robotnik, they're the only characters we need in the Sonic series, the rest just need to die.

I don't see how.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 2nd 2009, 1:39 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

I don't see how.

The Freedom Fighter wrote:You'd really kill something other people rely on just to satisfy your own needs?

Sonic Fan wrote:the rest just need to die.

Maybe that was a bit to vague or something. Either way I'm surprised you couldn't see what how I was going about referring to it. You like to confuse me.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Kz2PK

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 2nd 2009, 3:23 am

I feel sorry for the characters on this poll...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content