The Freedom Fighter
Crystal Chaotix 3
Auflodern
15 posters

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Erazor
    Erazor

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Imagee10

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Empty Re: escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Post by Erazor July 2nd 2009, 3:53 am

Sonic Fan wrote:I like how Shadow and Amy have many votes. =] They'd be the top of my list of characters I'd like to see dead. I reckon more than half the characters need to die, I liked the days when it was just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Robotnik, they're the only characters we need in the Sonic series, the rest just need to die.
    You really went the distance and stated that they "need to die". I hope you realize how much of the fanbase would disappear if they did.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 VOZLn

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Empty Re: escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die

Post by Auflodern July 2nd 2009, 10:02 am

TalkingObject wrote:All of them
    I didn't know Shadow was more hated than Silver but who the hell are other?

shadow got more votes because they belived he died in SA2 and that is where it should stay
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Kz2PK

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 2nd 2009, 3:57 pm

^Fair enough.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 8:32 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

*Takes out Pistol and points at:

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*
    I'll help *points a machine gun and bolded characters*
    I also agree to help *Gets out Rocket Launcher and points it at the characters in the list*.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 3rd 2009, 8:42 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*

launches nukes
    I also agree to help *Gets out Rocket Launcher and points it at the characters in the list*.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 8:50 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*

launches nukes
    :<_<:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 3rd 2009, 8:53 am

kriegsmarine wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    kriegsmarine wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:If anyone shold die, it should be the new and useless cardboard cut-outs who do nothing for the series beneficially.

Marine
    Cream
    Jet
    Wave
    Storm
    Nega

And many more...*

launches nukes
    :<_<:

my post now! :Twisted!: :Twisted!:
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 3rd 2009, 9:08 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:While those characters aren't beneficial to you, they're beneficial to others. You'd really kill something other people rely on just to satisfy your own needs?
    That's why I stopped going to Sonic forums for so long, every complaint I make about every character can be completely refuted with that simple logic. Except Shadow, he's not just unwanted, he actually makes other characters worse.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:While those characters aren't beneficial to you, they're beneficial to others. You'd really kill something other people rely on just to satisfy your own needs?
    That's why I stopped going to Sonic forums for so long, every complaint I make about every character can be completely refuted with that simple logic. Except Shadow, he's not just unwanted, he actually makes other characters worse.

No amount of logic can change personal perception it seems.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 ZtZYh

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 3rd 2009, 9:22 pm

Roterblitz wrote:That's why I stopped going to Sonic forums for so long, every complaint I make about every character can be completely refuted with that simple logic. Except Shadow, he's not just unwanted, he actually makes other characters worse.
    I disagree wholeheartedly. Shadow is wanted, and he doesn't make them worse, the writers do.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 3rd 2009, 9:52 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I disagree wholeheartedly. Shadow is wanted, and he doesn't make them worse, the writers do.
    Even if you like Shadow, you can't ignore the fact that his existence directly causes [the writers to cause] other characters to become weaker, dumber, less cool, and overall less likable for the sake of showing off his superiority.

Most characters that I don't like I can at least tolerate because they're making someone else happy without causing any real damage to the character I like, but Shadow is causing damage, and that goes beyond just context of the games' story.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 3rd 2009, 10:25 pm

Roterblitz wrote:Even if you like Shadow, you can't ignore the fact that his existence directly causes [the writers to cause] other characters to become weaker, dumber, less cool, and overall less likable for the sake of showing off his superiority.

Most characters that I don't like I can at least tolerate because they're making someone else happy without causing any real damage to the character I like, but Shadow is causing damage, and that goes beyond just context of the games' story.

No, I can deny it because it isn't a fact. It has nothing to do with who likes Shadow or not. There's no way one character would be able to do all that. It doesn't make any sense to say his mere existance causes the writers to change and affect so much. It's just a very strange personal perception.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 ZtZYh

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 4th 2009, 11:58 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:No, I can deny it because it isn't a fact. It has nothing to do with who likes Shadow or not. There's no way one character would be able to do all that. It doesn't make any sense to say his mere existance causes the writers to change and affect so much. It's just a very strange personal perception.
    CC3's right. They aren't being lowered to raise Shadow. If anything, he was lowered right along with him. The only thing that made him superior was he was given more powers, and most of them aren't that groundbreaking anyway.
    I don't see how Shadow is causing any damage. All he does is be himself and does whatever he wants. Most of the storylines are split, so his only interactions are mostly with Rouge, Omega, Emerl, and Metal Sonic, who weren't really ruined by him or by being associated with him.
    RedSuperSonicNinja
    RedSuperSonicNinja

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by RedSuperSonicNinja July 7th 2009, 6:09 pm

Cream. She's annoying and, come to think about it, she doesn't do anything that effects the games
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 White10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 7th 2009, 6:33 pm

RedSuperSonicNinja wrote:Cream. She's annoying and, come to think about it, she doesn't do anything that effects the games
    She broke Sonic Advnace 2
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 7th 2009, 7:06 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    RedSuperSonicNinja wrote:Cream. She's annoying and, come to think about it, she doesn't do anything that effects the games
    She broke Sonic Advnace 2

what is sonic advnace 2? I really want to know what it is
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Kz2PK

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 7th 2009, 7:34 pm

TalkingObject wrote:She broke Sonic Advnace 2
    How?
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 7th 2009, 7:39 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    TalkingObject wrote:She broke Sonic Advnace 2
    what is sonic advnace 2? I really want to know what it is
    Your post doesn't start with a capital letter, nor does it end with any kind of punctuation mark, my brain can't comprehend this grammatical anomaly! :Oh No:
    sykog
    sykog

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 8th 2009, 1:18 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:what is sonic advnace 2? I really want to know what it is
    It's a sequel to Advance 1 for GBA. It's a bit boring and you should get Advance 1 first.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 8th 2009, 9:06 am

sykog77 wrote:It's a sequel to Advance 1 for GBA. It's a bit boring and you should get Advance 1 first.
    I know sonic advANCE 2 I'm talking about sonic advNACE 2!
    sykog
    sykog

escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Blackr10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalw11escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medalg10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Zigzag10escapist magazine:which sonic characters need to die - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 8th 2009, 12:14 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:I know sonic advANCE 2 I'm talking about sonic advNACE 2!
    Oh. You're always so critical on grammatical errors. :<_<:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 8th 2009, 1:56 pm

Knuckles the Echidna 2.3% (9)
    Shadow the Hedgehog 12.2% (47)
    Silver the Hedgehog 10.9% (42)
    Big the Cat 11.2% (43)
    Amy Rose 13.2% (51)
    Vector the Crocidile 2.6% (10)
    Cream the Rabbit 9.6% (37)
    Other 37.9% (146)
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 8th 2009, 2:57 pm

I'm still trying to fiqure out the point of this topic.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 8th 2009, 3:06 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I'm still trying to fiqure out the point of this topic.
    To talk about stupid magazines.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 8th 2009, 4:25 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:I know about Sonic AdvANCE 2, but I was talking about Sonic AdvNACE 2. I'm being clever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content