The ancient lands.

5 posters

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game?

Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? 56qtD

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Medalw11What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Empty What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game?

Post by Super Racer Z July 16th 2009, 7:52 am

What the Topic says. What is your favorite game that you don't have to download to play.

Mine would have to be:

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy, although the hackers ruined the game twice, so now online sectors and the chat are off forever, although SF:DG 2 being worked on, and coming out within a year most likely.

Super Mario 63, which actually plays very similar to a 2D mario game, except with the Fludd and the fan story, and you have to play it on the keyboard. I beat it after a day or 2 of playing(use, a day or 2. It lasts longer than some retal games), and the last bit was awesome, with the- oh wait, never mind. If you want to know, go play this awesome game.

Fantastic Contraption is a very fun puzzle game where you have to get the red ball(s) or block(s) into the goal area with anything you can create inside the build area with Clockwise, counter clockwise, and unpowered wheels, Wood pieces, and water pieces that are lighter than wood and go through everything except geometry.One of the fun things is building over the top ways to do simple things. Like so:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=4643901

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=4642931

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=3737012

And my favorite, which was created by many people adding their own ideas to it and continuously working to make it better until it was finally finished:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=4675772

(All of these may run slow without the stick at the bottom left crossed out and the quality turned down, especially the one above)
    Megan The Speed Demon
    Megan The Speed Demon

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Empty Re: What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game?

Post by Megan The Speed Demon July 16th 2009, 7:29 pm

Meh I dont really play alot. I Play DragonFable, AQWorlds... On some sites I play games on the browser there as well.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? GOMM8

Rep2

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Empty Re: What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game?

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 July 16th 2009, 8:13 pm

Newgrounds Rumble

Portal Defenders

Portal: The Flash Version

Alloy Arena

Super Smash Flash

Fantastic Contraption

Incredibots

Madness Interactive

Madness Regent
    etc. etc.

Last edited by Knucklesownsyou280 on July 18th 2009, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sunset
    Sunset

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset July 16th 2009, 9:39 pm

Tetris
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? VOZLn

What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Blackr10What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Medalw11What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Medalg10What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? White10What is your favorite(s) played-in-browser game? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 18th 2009, 12:25 am

Cartoon Network: Fusionfall

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content