10 posters

Shadow and Silver as different animals?

Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Kz2PK

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Blackr10

: Male
     Rep0

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Empty Shadow and Silver as different animals?

Post by Chaosmaster8753 September 10th 2009, 10:02 pm

This is an example:
    http://guardianmobius.deviantart.com/art/quot-What-could-have-been-quot-136308863?offset=25

What would anyone think of if they actually did make Shadow and Silver different animals?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Shadow and Silver as different animals? VOZLn

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep11

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Empty Re: Shadow and Silver as different animals?

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 11th 2009, 7:14 am

... They should stay as hedgehogs
    sykog
    sykog

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Imagee10

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Blackr10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalg10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Zigzag10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep29

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Empty Re: Shadow and Silver as different animals?

Post by sykog September 12th 2009, 12:01 pm

Shadow should have been a hedgehog, but a mink Silver would have been better. It doesn't mean I would like him though.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Shadow and Silver as different animals? GOMM8

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 13th 2009, 11:21 am

There should be only one hedgehog in the games, and that's Sonic.
    I'm so tired of them adding new people! It's like how all the Pokemon after Mewtwo ruined the series for me.
    sykog
    sykog

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Imagee10

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Blackr10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalg10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Zigzag10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 13th 2009, 2:55 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:There should be only one hedgehog in the games, and that's Sonic.
    I'm so tired of them adding new people! It's like how all the Pokemon after Mewtwo ruined the series for me.
    What about Amy?
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Shadow and Silver as different animals? GOMM8

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 20th 2009, 2:55 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Ultimate Prower wrote:There should be only one hedgehog in the games, and that's Sonic.
    What about Amy?
    Amy was in Sonic CD.
    IT's a 2D game, so she's cool.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Shadow and Silver as different animals? ZtZYh

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Blackr10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Zigzag10Shadow and Silver as different animals? White10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13Shadow and Silver as different animals? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 20th 2009, 3:31 pm

Poor Mew.EM Pokemon Mew
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy September 23rd 2009, 10:58 am

What's the difference, honestly? They may have had a different species, but they would most likely had the same look, same personality, same back story e.t.c.

It would hardly have changed the course of Sonic history, in any case.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Blackr10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalg10Shadow and Silver as different animals? White10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 20th 2009, 10:25 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    What about Amy?
    Amy was in Sonic CD.
    IT's a 2D game, so she's cool.

Wow... I can't believe such a small comment had the power to destroy ALL the credibility in your posts.
    Topaz
    Topaz

Shadow and Silver as different animals? WFmvl

Rep0

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Empty um

Post by Topaz November 8th 2009, 4:28 pm

Silver was a mink originally.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Zigzag10Shadow and Silver as different animals? White10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern November 8th 2009, 4:33 pm

Topaz wrote:Silver was a mink originally.

......... we knew that...
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalw11Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medalg10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Zigzag10Shadow and Silver as different animals? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 5:25 pm

It would be a great improvement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content