Erazor
The Freedom Fighter
silversapphire919
21 posters

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing

Miles24
    Miles24

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Imagee10

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Blackr10No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medalw11No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 White10No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medal13No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Empty Re: No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing

Post by Miles24 January 28th 2010, 10:29 pm

It seems a bit odd though that NiGHTS is facing the opposite direction compared to the other drivers though. Although I have never played either of the NiGHTS games, judging by the popularity of the character, it seems rather odd that he's not appearing within the game. Though perhaps he/she may appear as downloadable content.
    Jmh
    Jmh

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Imagee10

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medalw11No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 White10No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Empty Re: No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing

Post by Jmh January 31st 2010, 8:19 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Oh, looks like NiGHTS got in after all.
    <_<
    >_>
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img253/7471/nightsoe5.png
    Now that's what I'm talking about! : ):
    Marcus The Hedgehog
    Marcus The Hedgehog

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Marcus The Hedgehog April 15th 2010, 9:41 pm

NiGHTS waves the race flag on the demo, and the full game I think
    Shade
    Shade

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 VOZLn

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medalw11No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Zigzag10No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 16th 2010, 9:46 am

I hope that NiGHTS is in the game, as he seems to be a popular character.
    ShadowandSilver14
    ShadowandSilver14

Rep0

Post by ShadowandSilver14 April 30th 2010, 1:01 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:I hope that NiGHTS is in the game, as he seems to be a popular character.

he's the flagman
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 VOZLn

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medalw11No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 30th 2010, 2:42 pm

They also put Nights in Sonic Riders, as well as Billy Hatcher(Who made it into Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing).
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz April 30th 2010, 7:49 pm

This topic is something I agree with. Big is worthless. And he's fat. Yet he rides a midget moder-cycle and has one of the dumbest all star moves yet. I'd much rather have NIGHTS as a playable character.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Kz2PK

No NiGHTS in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 April 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

I think a better idea would be Claire/Elliot riding NiGHTS as a vehicle and for an All Star Move, it would have something to do w/NiGHTS dualizing w/one of the kids.
    Jackred
    Jackred

Rep0

Post by Jackred May 22nd 2010, 11:12 am

He is as the flag person but I guess what you are getting at.

I could say the same thing about the dwarf from Golden Axe isn't in it either though he was in the last one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content