The ancient lands.

3 posters

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse VOZLn

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Zigzag10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse White10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Auflodern January 21st 2010, 8:49 pm

Part 1: First Encounters

Date:June 6th 2050 1200 hours
    Operation:Aperture
    Description:Transoprt troops fast and eficiently
    "All systems are go! Sir we are ready to transport!" "alright, Private! Are you ready?" said the commander. "you sure this thing is safe?" said the private. "Im sure, Sand Island are you ready?" "This is Sand Island are you sure this will work Mobius 1?" "Yes I'm sure... Private Enter the portal." Just then the test chamber shook and the portal started to explode. "Commence system shutdown! AH s IT AINT SHUTTIN DOWN!" "just get out of the...." Mobius 1 was cut off. Just then the entire Isalnd nation of north point was teleported to another location unspecified and unknown. Mobius 1 got up "...uhhh, wait... am I dead? I dont feel dead? IF THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DEAD THEN BEING DEAD SUCKS"! "Sir...your not dead..." said Captain Heinrich "though the radar and computers are malfunctioning." "Sir!" Said Sergent Viktor "we have Incoming Bogies!"Viktor studies the computer "They are under the flag of Gardian... Unit... Of Nations?"
    "contact them!" Orders Mobius 1"NOW!" "Unidentified aircraft? you have entered a restricted airspace please leave or we will be forced to open fire!" suddenly missle shots are sounded and the aircraft are destroyed. "Bandits are down or no factor." shouted commandant Arkady "this is AWACS Eagle Eye New aircraft is spotted, paint scheme is Blue and Yellow Unidentified type but looks to be a Biplane of some sorts....wait sir I can get into his radio alright I'm in."
    "hey Tails I need some help here, WOAH! GUN's on my tail....again"
    "don't worry sonic I'm on my way!"
    *lost transmition*
    "dagnabit lost the transmission." Spouted Eagle Eye.
    Three days later
    Date:June 9th 2010 1400 hours
    10011110100110101001010100100101010010101010010101111110100000000001111111100000011110000000000000000000000000000000000......................

"report?" said Mobius 1
    "repairs are procceding smoothly and our network and defenses are back online" Reported Captain Heinrich"well Im just glad our defense network is back online." "also sir the fleet is in posi..." Suddenly captain Heinrich was kicked across the face and laying on the ground in front of him stood a medium sized Black and red hedgehog
    "hm..." said the hedgehog
    "who are you and why did you kick my friend in the face?" Demmanded Mobius 1
    "I'm shadow, Shadow the hedgehog."
    "heh... you can talk.... Heinrich get up! Anyway...Shadow? I can shoot you right here for aggresion against UPEO or... you can fight for us."
    "well...Mobius 1 I like your side but... It's Two on one..." said shadow
    "wait what?" suddenly mobius was laying on the ground in pain. "ugh... my hea...."
    in front of him was a female purple cat standing in front of him.
    "what shadow means is... we'll join you." the cat helped Mobius 1 up" My name is Blaze."

*meanwhile*
    Time: June 9th 1530 hrs.

A large room, in it was 5 guards along with one general pacing back and forth, in front of him were three chairs in it were three tied up people In one was a pink hedgheog named Amy Rose in the right chair sat Tails the Fox and In the middle one was Sonic
    "so as you can see Sonic not even your friends can help you. So why won't you just fight for us?!"
    Said the general
    "Well I just don't trust you thats all." Argued Sonic
    "why don't you trust us?"
    "well first off everytime I see one of your soldiers they're either trying to kill me or one of my friends."
    "yes however if you join us that will all be a thing of the past." said the general

"hmm..."
    "Sonic! Just join him!" Yelled amy
    "yeah I like living!" Yelled tails
    "fine... I better not do all the heavy lifting here..." sonic sighed

"you wont regret joining us sir!" smiled the general

"I think I already have..." Grunted sonic
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Zigzag10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse White10Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

Rep26

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Re: Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Auflodern January 21st 2010, 9:39 pm

Part 2: Spy Operations

Operation: Talent Scout
    Date: June 13 2010 1200 hours

*over radio* "Alright Tails their defense line is up but you should be able to navigate through their radar system" said Station Square control. "Remember your-" "Weapons are disabled I got it..." snapped Tails. "*ahem* all we need is pictures of their Air Base, dockyard and any other high value target you see." "ok just tell me when they have planes after me."

*meanwhile down below*

"do we really need ME for some stupid watchdog operation?" Yelled Mobius 1. "well sir at least we have an easy task unlike Megalith." said Halo 2 "I just wish for a mission like that for my new plane..." sighed Mobius 1 and then recalled his experiences.

"all Mobius aircraft report in!" yelled AWACS Sky Eye "Mobius 2 on standby!" "Mobius 3-7 on standby!" "Mobius 8 on standby" "preperations are complete ready for battle! All aircraft follow Mobius 1!" "All planes this is Mobius 1 numbers 2 and 3 will follow me into the cooling system the rest of the squadron will engage enemy aircraft!" Ordered Mobius 1.
    "Yellow Planes inbound this is Mobius 9 engaging!"

*nearby airspace*
    Tails eases into the radar system
    "heh I was expecting more of a defense line, eh no matter to me..." Tails begins his decent on the dockyard. "still not much... I better watch my back. Ok then the airbase is 5 miles away it's pretty clear too."

*mission alert!*
    "warning alarms are going off but theres nothing there base whats up?" asked Mobius 1. "we've just recieved hits on an enemy plane coming into your area, low at 200 m just within radar coverage. "uh hehe base I have nothing get your radar fixed please..." responded Mobius 1. "Mobius 1 this is Blaze I can see the plane as well." "O.K. if it akes you feel any better turn on the alarm!" responded Halo 2

"uhh base..." "yes Tails?"
    "warning alarms have just sounded but I have not reached the airbase awaiting orders!" yelled Tails
    "get info in the airbase and retrograde tails we need it!" ordered Station Square control
    Tails shot forward in an attempt to successfully avoid AA coverage.

"Mobius 1 engage!" "Halo 2 engage!"
    "let's bag this sucker and go home!" yelled Mobius 1
    Imedialty Halo 2 saw Tails' plane.
    "this is Halo plane description as follows Blue body, red tail, four wings, Remaining ammo... Nil!"
    "heh a spy plane I'm moving in!" yelled both planes simoultainiously

"this is Tails I've recieved a photo of the airbase retreating back to Station Square with two bandits on my tail!!"
    "rodger that we have AA online!" said Station Square Control

"good lord! this suckers fast! Halo 2 you still with me?" asked Mobius 1.

"uh sir I'm at Bingo i'm RTB."
    "yeah we'll let the Navy handle this one let's go..."

end of Part 2

Writer Comments:
    this is really difficult telling both sides of the story at once...
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Empty Re: Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse

Post by Auflodern February 6th 2010, 11:44 pm

Part 3: Project Aperture reborn

time: 8:50 UTC 2050 hrs.

Blaze walks along a dusty road surrounded on all sides by dark forest. "*sugh* what a nice place this is... especially for a war...". Off to the right a short scientist walks out of the forested area and introduces himself. "Greetings I am Dr. El..." before he can finish he is pinned agaisnt a tree, "Who are you!?" Asked Blaze. The scientist gasping for air " Please... let.. me go... I worked on project Aperture....". Blaze let's him go, "project what?" "Project Aperture it was a failed attempt to create a portal network for easier transport... Please follow me and by the why I am Dr. Eli Stockard at your sevices".

Later at his Laboratory

"...and with that happening we figured out instead of a string based teleport instead we have an Inter Dimensional teleporter, and that is why I need you to test it." explained Eli. "so... you promise this won't send this entire island into my world?" asked Blaze nervously. Eli looked at her "well there are always risks and remember just call us and we'll send you back." smiled Eli. "well I've been waiting to head back there..." sighed Blaze. "ok step up to the portal, Initializing in...3,2,1 ready for transport!" There is a bright flash of light as if there had been 3 atomic bombs, the room darkened and was silent. "Blaze come in this is Eli can you hear me?" yelled Eli. "yes i can hear you fine..."
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medalw11Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 7th 2010, 9:06 am

Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you still want to help me write that part of the story we talked about? I don't know too much about Blaze and stuff, and GUN is doable but it's a pain in the neck.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern February 9th 2010, 9:36 pm

Part 4:
    Old friends, new enemies

time 8:50 UTC

"I can't belive we're shortlisted for another spy operation!" Yelled Sonic. "at least we don't have a large threat of AA." Added Tails. Just then a large explosion rocked the plane. "What was that!?"Asked Amy. "Everyone hang on we lost all power I'm going to try and get everything back online!" yelled Tails. the enviroment turned a blueish purple and they were suddenly not on North Point.

Time: 12:00 UTC

Blaze is walking along a main road into the central part of Hoffnung. "So... the teleport sent me back in time, Eli saisd the teleport won't be back online for a half hour and I'm forgetting something very import about today But I can't remember what..." as she was saying this a Missile came out of the south and hit an office building followed by 5 more striking various targets all over the city. "Th...That's what happened!? I have to get back to the palace!" Immediatly she ran full speed to the Imperial palace past many Military personel and aid workers.

"hey Tails did you see that!?" asked Amy. "yes I did I'm going to join up with other Air Forces here and fend off the attack you two help out any way you can!" ordered Tails "shouldn't I be giving direction?" asked Sonic. then tails flew off and fell in with another squadron. "Amy you help the defenders and I'll go destroy as much of that attacking army as I can." said Sonic "right! ... be careful sonic.." said Amy "uhh... yeah right... you too..." Sonic said as he ran off. "No goodbye kiss eh? Oh well I better go help out anyway." said amy to herself. As she was running along she, Quite literaly, ran into Blaze. "what the ehll are you doing here Amy?1" said Blaze as she got up. "well I... we were.... GUN sent us... It was a spy operation that somehow landed us here." said Amy. "well since your here your going to help me defend this city alright?"

Part 5 incoming soon!
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 22nd 2010, 12:13 pm

Chapter 5:
    The Inferno

1330 Hrs.

With the city on fire and the defense lines crumbling Solerria begins a full scale withdraw from the capital. However with the Knights having almost full air supperiority chances of survival seem slim. Minutes seem like hours under the Knights' relentless assault. Buildings crumble with more and more casulties flooding in. The city burns... Blaze sees the terror and destruction before her and is filled with anger. She forms a squad of surviors and tries to form an opening to which the Solerrian forces can escape. It is of no use the Knights' front line cannot be broken through. With buildings collapsing all around her ears Her squad pushes on hoping to escape the inferno finally they push through and are out of the city. Blaze realizes how much time has gone by and asks to be teleported back to North Point.

Meanwhile

Commandant Voychek the fearless leader of the Solerrian Knights. He attacks recklessly and still with tactical analasys. He has finally taken the entire capital city and eliminated the entire royal guard. He dismounts his horse and walks over to the Royal leaders of Solerria and assassinates them. The he realizes, "One is missing..." He looks over to his second in command for information and he tells him "She was last seen breaking through our defense lines going north of the city." "Well... FIND HER! As long as she is still alive we cannot control the country!" Yelled Voychek. Onward the Knights pushed trying to find her.

Back on North Point Dr. Eli is celebrating the fact that the island didn't teleport but Blaze is sad Eli asks what is wrong. Blaze responds "I just saw my parents, my people, my nation slaughtered. All I want now is revenge!" Dr. Eli backs away slowly and joins his scientist friends in celebration while Blaze walks away to the main airfield. Mobius 1 meets her along the way and says, "Gear up! We're attacking Station Square and guess what! This echidna here says he wants to help!" Knuckles steps out and says "Fancy meetin' you here Blaze!"

Sorry for taking so long on this chapter I guess I thought no one payed attention to this. Well anyway Chapter 6 incoming.
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Sonic adventure 3: Unknown apocalypse Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 22nd 2010, 10:32 pm

Wow, so hard to read, it's confusing, but very interesting!! Nice job!!
    It's probably only confusing since i'm tired and lost in my thoughts.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content