The ancient lands.

+4
SonicFanPS2
ActivistZero
Jackred
Plix
8 posters

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle?

Plix
    Plix

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Empty Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle?

Post by Plix May 20th 2010, 5:53 pm

A lot of "fans" I see nowadays only started with the Gamecube games. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they acknowledge that these are originals and not the ports that they are, not evn bothering to know the facts about SEGA or Sonic's rich history.

So, how many of you played the originals? I've played all four of the games in the title, and beat both originals, and I think the Dreamcast versions are superior. They have that awesome SEGA feel to them.
    Jackred
    Jackred

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? WFmvl

Rep0

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Empty Re: Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle?

Post by Jackred May 22nd 2010, 11:10 am

I have and I still need to fully complete Sonic Adventure 2.
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Kz2PK

Rep0

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Empty Re: Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle?

Post by ActivistZero May 22nd 2010, 6:11 pm

i never had a dreamcast, so i've only played battle and DX, but i was a fan before that, i go back to Sonic 1 on the MD
    Jackred
    Jackred

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Jackred May 22nd 2010, 9:36 pm

ActivistZero wrote:i never had a dreamcast, so i've only played battle and DX, but i was a fan before that, i go back to Sonic 1 on the MD

That's how far I go back.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? VOZLn

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medalw11Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

I was never able to play Sonic Adventure 2, but Sonic Adventure 1 was the first game I ever played. I could've played SA2 on the gamecube, but I was little, and it had the word battle on it, so I didn't actually think that it was Sonic Adventure 2.....
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? 56qtD

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medalw11Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z May 24th 2010, 8:33 pm

I was late, but I did indeed play the Dreamcast originals before the gamecube releases. Although, I did play and beat Sonic Adventure 2 before I played and beat Sonic Adventure.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Imagee10

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Blackr10Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medalw11Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medalg10Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? White10Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 24th 2010, 8:58 pm

I played the originals. I'm glad I never bought them though.
    Link451
    Link451

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 May 24th 2010, 9:54 pm

I owned, played and beat both before playing the GC versions. I ended up unlocking GHZ on SA2:B though because it was much easier to do than on the DC version.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Imagee10

Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medalw11Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? White10Who here played Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 BEFORE DX and Battle? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 25th 2010, 4:41 pm

Link451 wrote:I owned, played and beat both before playing the GC versions. I ended up unlocking GHZ on SA2:B though because it was much easier to do than on the DC version.
    I envy you and your hardcore methods Link.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content