NeoMetalSonic
Superdoodleman
SonicFanPS2
10 posters

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Poll

Which SA game is better?

[ 7 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Bar_le1154%The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Bar_ri11 [54%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Bar_le1146%The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Bar_ri11 [46%] 

Total Votes: 13
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 VOZLn

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Empty The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 26th 2010, 5:09 pm

Which game do you think is the best?

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 26th 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Superdoodleman

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 GOMM8

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

Rep0

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Post by Superdoodleman March 26th 2010, 5:31 pm

Where's the "They both suck" option?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Imagee10

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Blackr10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 White10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalg10

Rep35

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 26th 2010, 5:40 pm

wrote:Where's the "They both suck" option?
    This
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 26th 2010, 5:58 pm

Uhh...this is still for the Sonic Tournament. So the games that were voted the most go to the next stage.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 26th 2010, 6:04 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:

Uhh...this is still for the Sonic Tournament. So the games that were voted the most go to the next stage.
    They both suck. So neither of them can go on. :D:
    Shade
    Shade

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 26th 2010, 6:29 pm

I myself am looking for that option. Neither game is that good.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 7:29 am

Well....they were the most voted 3D games....soo....
    Shade
    Shade

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade March 27th 2010, 11:03 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Well....they were the most voted 3D games....soo....

They're 3D games? Well, this is an entirely different matter...
    sykog
    sykog

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Blackr10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalg10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 27th 2010, 11:48 am

I'm gonna go with whatever has the least votes.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 27th 2010, 7:10 pm

sykog77 wrote:I'm gonna go with whatever has the least votes.

Uhh...they're even.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 27th 2010, 7:52 pm

...ummm... If I had to choose... Id say Adventure 2
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Kz2PK

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 March 27th 2010, 11:08 pm

Aediliel Mithraisyr wrote:They're 3D games?

What? Are you kidding me?
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 29th 2010, 2:24 pm

Aediliel Mithraisyr wrote:

And I'm pretty glad I banned you from my site.

Such unfunny trolling in this topic.

Both games are awesome, I prefer SA1.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Blackr10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 White10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medal13The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 29th 2010, 3:20 pm

LockerKnot wrote:
    Aediliel Mithraisyr wrote:

Such unfunny trolling in this topic.

Both games are awesome, I prefer SA1.
    This is why I hate Sonic Fans
    "Durr hurr that guy doesn't like my favorite Sonic agem HE MUST BE A TROLL"
    Wait are you the owner of Xbox Republic?
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 29th 2010, 6:07 pm

I am LiGHTSPEEDBLAST, owner of The Databasement. Join anytiem.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 29th 2010, 6:31 pm

LockerKnot wrote:I am LiGHTSPEEDBLAST, owner of The Databasement. Join anytiem.
    Ah my arch nemesis returns once again.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 29th 2010, 6:49 pm

Personally, I can't find myself to vote. They're both so good!
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 29th 2010, 11:12 pm

ProTagOnist wrote:
    LockerKnot wrote:I am LiGHTSPEEDBLAST, owner of The Databasement. Join anytiem.
    Ah my arch nemesis returns once again.

Bring it on.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 30th 2010, 7:19 am

I can't believe you guys don't have beautiful childhood memories of these games. Ah, I remember, me standing in line at a daycare, such a wee lad, waiting forever just to get my turn, and end up dieing before I could hit a checkpoint 'cause I sucked at video games at the time...Yep, good times. And Smash Bros. had a line all the way around the building, even with four controllers...
    I'd have to go with Adventure one. I love to play that game even today, and I've played it so much I even got Metal Sonic (which took me many long nights...). A close call nonetheless.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 30th 2010, 9:21 am

nuva500 wrote:I can't believe you guys don't have beautiful childhood memories of these games. Ah, I remember, me standing in line at a daycare, such a wee lad, waiting forever just to get my turn, and end up dieing before I could hit a checkpoint 'cause I sucked at video games at the time...Yep, good times. And Smash Bros. had a line all the way around the building, even with four controllers...
    I'd have to go with Adventure one. I love to play that game even today, and I've played it so much I even got Metal Sonic (which took me many long nights...). A close call nonetheless.
    I have no beautiful childhood memories. I hated my childhood, including both of these games.
    They were boring. The levels were too linear, Big's, Knuckles and Rouge's levels were awful, Tails' levels in SA1 were boring, Sonics levels were nothing but flashy effects, Only decent levels were Tails' SA2 levels, Eggman's levels and Gamma's levels, And maybe Amy's levels.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade March 30th 2010, 11:23 am

Yes, LSB. And I'm quite glad you banned me, to be honest, because at least we avoided further unpleasantness due to the fact that I come on these forums.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 30th 2010, 5:58 pm

You guys should make a topic and argue there. Also, if you're not gonna vote on the games, and just bash at them, maybe it would be better appreciated elsewhere. That's just my opinion, though. Pay no heed to it if you don't want to.
    LockerKnot
    LockerKnot

Rep0

Post by LockerKnot March 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I can't believe you guys don't have beautiful childhood memories of these games. Ah, I remember, me standing in line at a daycare, such a wee lad, waiting forever just to get my turn, and end up dieing before I could hit a checkpoint 'cause I sucked at video games at the time...Yep, good times. And Smash Bros. had a line all the way around the building, even with four controllers...
    I have no beautiful childhood memories. I hated my childhood, including both of these games.
    They were boring. The levels were too linear, Big's, Knuckles and Rouge's levels were awful, Tails' levels in SA1 were boring, Sonics levels were nothing but flashy effects, Only decent levels were Tails' SA2 levels, Eggman's levels and Gamma's levels, And maybe Amy's levels.

You can't troll.

@nuva: You did not play SA1, you played SADX. 😠
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 30th 2010, 9:22 pm

Is there a significant difference? I regret to say I don't have a Dreamcast Tears
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 31st 2010, 8:59 am

nuva500 wrote:Is there a significant difference? I regret to say I don't have a Dreamcast Tears
    The frame rate is higher which improves the pace of the game slightly, theres an annoying glitch that means if you save after collecting an emblem in the adventure field, you can't keep it, it disappears, and you can never get all the emblems, a few glitches were fixed, a few others were added, and the Graphics were improved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content